Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar (23706 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tecno66:
I used to feel you are oversuportive of this government. But you make sense with this your comment. It is a fair comment, not partisan in any way.

I will be come hard on APC when a new government take s over

It will keep the politician in check and balances

It will also enable them to work for the good of the masses
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahaha, let me laugh at your dream small before telling you, you are dreaming
We shall see!
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by uwa1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
At this Stage it's only God dat can transform Nigeria.... Meanwhile, PDP is still the one eye party among the blinds (APC and d rest)..
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
lordkush:
seun I know you are not a Christian. but for the sake of whatever you believe in ban this monicker.

he can't drag sweet jesus into his madness.
if you don't I will creat a monicker "allahloves you" tooo
and I will do wonders with it
I am not suppose to reply you.
I just want to let you know I am more Christian than you.
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by NovusHomo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/pdp-will-transform-nigeria-atiku/

Yeah, like they did the last time. Shiorr.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anu Ofia
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by farihafaheemah(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
May the thunder strike u and entire family to death. Imagine telling us rubbish. Haven't you served under the pdp, what did u perform? Nothing ogun, saponna, osun, oya, will visit you all
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
same party dat couldn't transform Nigeria for 16 yrs.?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Burger01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Here we go again.. bunch of recycled polithievians grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by smudge2079(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Can you see all these politicians. PDP ruled for 16 years, so why should we expect something different in 2019...Politicians and their fuckery.
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by AnanseK(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
I still can't phantom the way you think. It's like you deliberately turn a blind eye to all the problems happening in this country at the moment

But we have not forgotten the past either. We know what PDP means by “ Transforming Nigeria”. We can’t forget so quickly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by kitogram(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
A wale adenuga production
TheAnimatorsHub:
This is super story

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by hardywaltz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Atiku u will neva be President

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
This is super story

The number of Bastards in the country that refuse to die unfortunate deaths is causing me to rethink if God is actually working.. see all the innocents that die dastardly deaths due to the incompetence and evil actions of our leaders.. yet the wicked sleep in peace
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by dopedealer(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol... Something they could not do for 16 years when the economy was even better .
So how is 2019 different ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Meritocracy: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
The same Atiku that engaged in manifesto with Falae in 1999 and was in power with Obj for 8yrs with nothing to show except wealth accumulation. No stable power supply, no refinery, health sector is nothing, education sector is poor, billion dollars spent on turn around maintenance of refinery and power supply but nothing to show. Some people will be saying Obj brought GSM, my question is can Obj does anything for free? Without personal gain.
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Burger01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
aolawale025:
What the PDP should do first is to nominate a generally acceptable candidate for 2019
A candidate that has never been in governance I can accept....not those bunch of recycled political thieves.. undecided
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Muhylonaire(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thunder fall on you old idiot... Ain't we ashamed of ourselves in this country So we should still vote another "soon-to-die" come 2019 I'm confused
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by tizzle(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Even if you don't win the party nomination?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by fajob: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
All these idiots will continue to steal our money, since we the youths are not ready to fight for what we want. All we do is argue on social media.... Yet one bastard politician will give some of us N10k n we'll be rolling on the floor..
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by K2asure: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
After 16years grace giving to them, We need fresh blood

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Akaujaa(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
I just dey pity Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigerians are indeed hopeless. Imagine the way they toil and play with our collective intelligence. APC said the same thing and got themselves into power. PDP also said the same thing for 16 years. Today, Atiku is repeating the same thing under the same PDP and some Nigerians are clapping for him. Chai, what a nation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by oshaosha2014(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
awon oloriburuku, they have started again. apc is already 'transforming' Nigeria.
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by zoghys: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
This man is delusional. The same party that almost throw Nigeria economy into perpetual damnation and has of last regime siphon our common wealth into the purse of some selected and elected few. The same party that deplete our excess crude oil account, and fund most of her campaign and election preposterous spending from our general purse, wants to come back and finish the job. The current party at the helms of affair may be slow to execute their policies, but clearly PDP has none. For those glamouring for PDP return to power, you seems to have forgotten so soon that they looted this country dry, and pioneer this present economy woes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Benekruku(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin

Comedy!
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by obonujoker(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

While PDP is the party of the south east and south South

PDP now have the outlook of that %

Do you get that ?

PDP is a national party same as APC.... However I will gladly pick PDP except APC brings out a fashola or someone not a bigoted slow poke like Buhari....

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by bughead: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/pdp-will-transform-nigeria-atiku/

atiku the man who do party prostitution!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by talk2emma: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
As if we don't know you people again anyway PDP is far better than APC
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Yusuf54: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am the Only Person that can TRANSFORM Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawali Attahiru Dogonkade Sentenced To Four Years Imprisonment In Zamfara / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.