Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt (1009 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by joseph6071: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
A lady named Annie_vams has just confirmed that she slapped a police officer today, who was holding a gun because he slapped her butt..;.she claimed she did it out of anger
she tweeted

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com.ng/2018/01/angry-lady-slapped-officer-with-gun-for.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by taylor88(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by greatnaija01: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
we need more ladies like her o......

IF THE MAN SHOT... he MAY have been lynched
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by sirgalahad26(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
slap me i slap u
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by iamJ(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
greatnaija01:
we need more ladies like her o......

IF THE MAN SHOT... he MAY have been lynched
na so, she shld do it at night when he is alone with her on the street grin Then I will hail her

Women Sha, u wear panties to swim, wen u are seated u hide the panties as if u haven't walked around in just it

Will him hitting her ass change her life? Will it change her smelling ass size?

Unnecessary drama over sh:it bucket
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Elparaiso(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
na so, she shld do it at night when he is alone with her on the street grin Then I will hail her

Women Sha, u wear panties to swim, wen u are seated u hide the panties as if u haven't walked around in just it

Sexual harassment is never okay bruv.
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by greatnaija01: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
there is something called courtesy.... or human rights violation.... I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU EVER HEARD OF IT.
Let me assist your mind to soil it a little bit... IMAGINE if you were buying suya on the road and while the mallam was about to wrap up your own suya... A MAAD MAN came and TOOK FROM IT and was eating it... WOULD U STILL EAT D SUYA?

if YES.. then u are d MADDER MAN ... if NO then u are normal.

If that woman was your wife and walking with u when it happened... would u say "HONEY LET'S GO ITS NOTHING, LEAVE HIM FOR GOD".... or would u rebuke the man sharply.... REMEMBER WE ARE LEAVING IN A GENERATION THAT GOES TO THE EXTREME TO TEST THE LIMITS OF WHAT IS POSSIBLE..... soon someone will kiss random women on d road AND no one will ask questions... THEN SOON LADIES CAN BE RAPED ON THE STREETS.... and everyone will bring out their phones to snap.... ABI....

abeg let's protect our HUMAN RIGHTS..... right to our body... private parts are not for public slapping

iamJ:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by iamJ(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Sexual harassment is never okay bruv.
I hear but it's better to tell him, that what he did was wrong, instead of slapping him na, if he raped her what will she say? All these stupid drama is what causes violence, 1 ode will read this and go and try it with the tout in her street lipsrsealed

Na Nigeria we dey oooo, forget grammar, wen e set na sorry win am last last
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Elparaiso(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
I hear but it's better to tell him, that what he did was wrong, instead of slapping him na, if he raped her what will she say? All these stupid drama is what causes violence, 1 ode will read this and go and try it with the tout in her street lipsrsealed

Na Nigeria we dey oooo, forget grammar, wen e set na sorry win am last last

You Yan better yanning but harassment shouldn't become something we see as normal.

She overreacted though because those guys can do and undo. Na to talk tell am say wetin e do no right at all. Woman no be sexual object.
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by iamJ(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
greatnaija01:
there is something called courtesy.... or human rights violation.... I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU EVER HEARD OF IT.
Let me assist your mind to soil it a little bit... IMAGINE if you were buying suya on the road and while the mallam was about to wrap up your own suya... A MAAD MAN came and TOOK FROM IT and was eating it... WOULD U STILL EAT D SUYA?

if YES.. then u are d MADDER MAN ... if NO then u are normal.

If that woman was your wife and walking with u when it happened... would u say "HONEY LET'S GO ITS NOTHING, LEAVE HIM FOR GOD".... or would u rebuke the man sharply.... REMEMBER WE ARE LEAVING IN A GENERATION THAT GOES TO THE EXTREME TO TEST THE LIMITS OF WHAT IS POSSIBLE..... soon someone will kiss random women on d road AND no one will ask questions... THEN SOON LADIES CAN BE RAPED ON THE STREETS.... and everyone will bring out their phones to snap.... ABI....

abeg let's protect our HUMAN RIGHTS..... right to our body... private parts are not for public slapping

[/s] u didn't even read what I said well, ure using mad man to explain urself

She was lucky, she should try it on a lonely street at night then she will understand why God gave her a brain to reason, slapping the police man wouldn't make him stop doing it, so what did she accomplish? Twitter news?
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by iamJ(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

You Yan better yanning but harassment shouldn't become something we see as normal.

She overreacted though because those guys can do and undo. Na to talk tell am say wetin e do no right at all. Woman no be sexual object.
sometimes if u talk calmly with people u will get across to them, the ode wan trend so she slapped him and is bragging, do u know any police man that a woman will slap and will keep quiet?
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Elparaiso(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
sometimes if u talk calmly with people u will get across to them, the ode wan trend so she slapped him and is bragging, do u know any police man that a woman will slap and will keep quiet?

I suspect the story small Sha. Because police way me know dey beat anyhow for any reason. Them just tell me today now say them beat my padi for not stopping at a check point. Not to talk of slapping them!

Naija cast sha
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by iamJ(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

I suspect the story small Sha. Because police way me know dey beat anyhow for any reason. Them just tell me today now say them beat my padi for not stopping at a check point. Not to talk of slapping them!

Naija cast sha
i tire for them too ooo, u greet well, them go disturb, u blow Grammer, same thing, u form vvip, them go still disturb

cockroach is like police, they disturb me for house steady, I fight the ones I can fight and learn to live with the ones that escape my slippers cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Elparaiso(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
i tire for them too ooo, u greet well, them go disturb, u blow Grammer, same thing, u form vvip, them go still disturb

cockroach is like police, they disturb me for house steady, I fight the ones I can fight and learn to live with the ones that escape my slippers cheesy

cheesy I swear down! Thunder come fire you make you come call out better motor for area. Your own don that day.
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Mrnakeina(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
While thanking God that there wasn't an 'accidental discharge' , I'm hope you hit him so bad that your hand hurts
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by iamJ(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:

cheesy I swear down! Thunder come fire you make you come call out better motor for area. Your own don that day.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Ure not even happy someone touched that smelly septic tank of urs for ur mind u have slapped a policeman, one day you will jam the real animals lemme see which hand you will use to slap.When he gives you one resounding slap you will kneel down and start sucking his dîck
Re: Lady Slaps A Police Officer With Gun In Lagos For Touching Her Butt by Preshy561(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2018
this is nice..
I love your courage.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Take Note: Don't Jerk Ur Self To Death / Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? / what should i do to my wife after she did this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.