Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year (1539 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Kingkunlexy: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am a very popular nairalander with several 100s of followers so I had to create this new account to pass across my message.

Will be straight to the point.
I am in my mid-30s and really wanna settle down with the love of my life. Dated a number of women in my life but never really worked out for one reason or the other (another story for another day). My brother found the love of his life by announcing on Facebook (today they are married happily with 2 kids). Who knows? Mine may be on nairaland.com romance section.

My Profile
- Religion: Christian
- Employment status: Gainfully employed
- Financial status: financially stable. Can take care of a family
- Position: Last born out of 4 siblings. All my siblings are married.
- Tribe: Yoruba
- Physical status: Dark skinned, average looking, slim and average height
- General remark: I am a responsible dude, hardly drink (minor social drinker) & I don't smoke. I have had my own fair share of sexual experiences going up but tired of all that. Wanna settle down.

What I want:
- university graduate (must have finished NYSC)
- Christian
- at least 24 years and at most 28 years old
- chocolate or light skinned with good shape (not fat)
- preferably but not necessarily Yoruba
- based in the south south (PH in particular) or alternatively based in Lagos
- decent from good family background
- preferably but not necessarily working

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

N. B. I don't need advice or insults. Just serious minded ladies.

2018 is my year of marital testimony! Let's share our testimony on this section later this year

Mods, please don't move this to another section.
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Abortion numbers from your exes - ? ? ? ? ?

Put it there its part of the sincerity criteria.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
All the best
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobodys(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
hmm..shiit just got real.. well op my advise is that, you go to responsible places to look for babe.....80% of what you will get on social media are pretenders..........
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
hmm..shit just got real.. well op my advise is that, you go to responsible places to look for babe.....80% of what you will get on social media are pretenders..........
. Coming from a Lady, I agree

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Blackhawk03(f): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Sexybbstar, comman take uncle to your thread oooo...
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Angy55(f): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
hmm..shit just got real.. well op my advise is that, you go to responsible places to look for babe.....80% of what you will get on social media are pretenders..........

Seriously? Even in real life 80% are pretenders too, both male and female. It's just a matter of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobodys(f): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Angy55:

Seriously? I stand to correct you that even in real life 80% are pretenders too. It's just a matter of luck.
yeah you are right. buh we pretend more on social media,on wattsap,on fb,..... especially now that he clearly stated that he wants marriage...He might just be lucky though...
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Angy55(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
yeah you are right. buh we pretend more on social media,on wattsap,on fb,..... especially now that he clearly stated that he wants marriage...He might just be lucky though...

You're right, especially in the area of character. After the wedding night the person will unveil his/her true character.
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by emperorzillion: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
hmm..shiit just got real.. well op my advise is that, you go to responsible places to look for babe.....80% of what you will get on social media are pretenders..........
Well said ... meanwhile hw z skul and hw z mom ?
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Elparaiso(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Bruv, check your neighborhood. You won't get a wife online, unless you order one from Amazon.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Kingkunlexy:
I am a very popular nairalander with several 100s of followers so I had to create this new account to pass across my message.

Will be straight to the point.
I am in my mid-30s and really wanna settle down with the love of my life. Dated a number of women in my life but never really worked out for one reason or the other (another story for another day). My brother found the love of his life by announcing on Facebook (today they are married happily with 2 kids). Who knows? Mine may be on nairaland.com romance section.

My Profile
- Religion: Christian
- Employment status: Gainfully employed
- Financial status: financially stable. Can take care of a family
- Position: Last born out of 4 siblings. All my siblings are married.
- Tribe: Yoruba
- Physical status: Dark skinned, average looking, slim and average height
- General remark: I am a responsible dude, hardly drink (minor social drinker) & I don't smoke. I have had my own fair share of sexual experiences going up but tired of all that. Wanna settle down.

What I want:
- university graduate (must have finished NYSC)
- Christian
- at least 24 years and at most 28 years old
- chocolate or light skinned with good shape (not fat)
- preferably but not necessarily Yoruba
- based in the south south (PH in particular) or alternatively based in Lagos
- decent from good family background
- preferably but not necessarily working

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

N. B. I don't need advice or insults. Just serious minded ladies.

2018 is my year of marital testimony! Let's share our testimony on this section later this year

Mods, please don't move this to another section.
Visit my last thread bro... We have 2018 brides by faith there.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Sexybbstar, comman take uncle to your thread oooo...
I've done that sweet
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 09, 2018
I recommend Nobodys for you. Biacan too isn't bad. Send them PM if you're serious. Break their hearts and be ready to face a one man firing squad.angry
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by lenghtinny(m): 2:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Someone must be threatening you with marriage for you to be this desperate angry
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by biacan(f): 5:55am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I recommend Nobodys for you. Biacan too isn't bad. Send them PM if you're serious. Break their hearts and be ready to face a one man firing squad.angry
Captain Jeffry wink wink
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobodys(f): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
emperorzillion:
Well said ... meanwhile hw z skul and hw z mom ?
hello there.goodmorning.... well sch is fine and stressful as always...mum is okay..hope you are fine also...
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobodys(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
lolzx........ I don't fit his qualifications... I'm not even up to 24.....lol.lets hope he gets what he want....
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2018
sexybbstar:
I've done that sweet
What of groom by faith?
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2018
The naked truth is every lady that comment on this thread is interested in marrying the op
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
What of groom by faith?
You are welcome too. Go through the thread and pick your choice. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
The naked truth is every lady that comment on this thread is interested in marrying the op
Except me, I'm just replying quotes cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Preshy561(f): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
lool..nice ,,,

happy sesrching.
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by izaray(f): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lool..nice ,,,

happy sesrching.
Babe is dis ur new moniker Happy new yr dear
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Preshy561(f): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
izaray:
Babe is dis ur new moniker Happy new yr dear
yes bae grin..

happy new year dear..

how you wink
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Neimar: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:

otuoke..si ya fresh ass grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by izaray(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

yes bae grin..

happy new year dear..

how you wink
Am gud dear, tnks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Slaye: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
lolzx........ I don't fit his qualifications... I'm not even up to 24.....lol.lets hope he gets what he want....

Baby you meet my specifications, your chocolate skin alone, yummy cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Snow02: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
social media is the worst place to look for anything talkless of marriage...
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by emperorzillion: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Nobodys:
hello there.goodmorning.... well sch is fine and stressful as always...mum is okay..hope you are fine also...
Yes I'm good.. I'm at work @ the moment.. Nice to know u re doing good as well and mom.. Well send me a pm or check ur pm for my message... I want to have a matured and private conversations with u..
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
yes bae grin..
happy new year dear..
how you wink
You look rapable
Re: I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year by Nobodys(f): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Slaye:

Baby you meet my specifications, your chocolate skin alone, yummy cheesy
now I meet ur spec...am no longer a bivtch like you called me ... .....next time look at the name before you hit the mention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Has Any Guy Told You '' I'm Not In The Mood For That'' Please Share / I Registered Twice For National ID.. Any Consequences? / What Was The Doctor Touching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.