Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term (15101 Views)

Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by 35824L: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2018
PDP is not an option at all. The worst of APC is better than the best PDP could offer (GEJ). We haven't forgotten the belt-tightening retrogressive policies that Obasanjo and PDP introduced from 1999 to 2007 which snapped the waists of many nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by BanevsJoker(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Any person that has not made up his mind to kick Buhari out at this time is definitely and enemy of Nigeria and should be tried for treason . #BACK2DAURA
Too late. He will be President till his death. Enjoy your Change.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by 35824L: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Total Destruction awaits PDP in 2019!
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by tyup(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2018
factsandfigures:
Even Obasanjo and the Generals are tired of PMB. The Mallam selling Suya down my street who was a die hard supporter of PMB is even tired.
Me: Give me four hundred Naira Suya
Mallam: Maigida..I no dey buy plenty Suya again

Me: Money no dey

Mallam: Walahi Maigida no market. Buhari no good...Jonathan better..Market dey for Jonathan

Me: Sai Baba!

Mallam: I dey angry please take your Suya and go!

and why was he calling you Maigida? are you both gay undecided
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by 2T215: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Can you point out notable achievements of Buhari that makes you think that if reelected he would make things better. He has not shown much of leadership that the people expected, he has mismanaged goodwill.

uote author=ayoxx69 post=64024929]I'm just wondering, people dont want APC come 2019 and yet they say Atiku is a selfish greedy theif, now who will they vote for 2019. And whereas, all these people are educated illetrates with their hypocritic patroitsm, they have forgotten they have been suffering for the past 16year 'fore Buhari came into power, only that the government of just 3 years is yet to find solution to the destruction of sixteen years the past government has incured on Nigerians. Also, the present government is slow and week for action towards very sensitive issues. Now Lets Ask, Who Will Deliver Nigeria From The Foreseen Doom Its Heading To?[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by truthstands12: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Unripe plantain. You know the truth and the sufferings Nigerians are passing through. We need genuine, selfless and committed leaders to salvage our country.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Mp3mack: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Nigeria must be a joke asking for this man opinion. All these dead brain elders that refuse to learn new ways and refuse to embrace youth orientation.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by ayoxx69(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
2T215:
Can you point out notable achievements of Buhari that makes you think that if reelected he would make things better. He has not shown much of leadership that the people expected, he has mismanaged goodwill.

Did I tell u I support him?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by notoriousbabe: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Baba no support that wicked man o,let him go back to his cows,he is a complete failure
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by ushafe(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2018
ayoxx69:
I'm just wondering, people dont want APC come 2019 and yet they say Atiku is a selfish greedy theif, now who will they vote for 2019. And whereas, all these people are educated illetrates with their hypocritic patroitsm, they have forgotten they have been suffering for the past 16year 'fore Buhari came into power, only that the government of just 3 years is yet to find solution to the destruction of sixteen years the past government has incured on Nigerians. Also, the present government is slow and week for action towards very sensitive issues.
Now Lets Ask, Who Will Deliver Nigeria From The Foreseen Doom Its Heading To?
Pls wake up and stop sleeping.
Just take to read thru the promised of change we all voted for, the worst of it all they could not explain to nigerian, instead they blame cat and rat .
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by sandland: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2018
factsandfigures:
Even Obasanjo and the Generals are tired of PMB. The Mallam selling Suya down my street who was a die hard supporter of PMB is even tired.

Mallam: Walahi Maigida no market. Buhari no good...Jonathan better..Market dey for Jonathan

Mallam: I dey angry please take your Suya
and go!

Buhari abhor stilling. That is why there is less money. Less than 10% of Nigerians do honest work.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by ayoxx69(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2018
ushafe:

Pls wake up and stop sleeping.
Just take to read thru the promised of change we all voted for, the worst of it all they could not explain to nigerian, instead they blame cat and rat .
Yes you voted him and he failed you, so who are you supporting next?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2018
hypocrite! ....though l campaigned for/voted the dumb nomad, I've long realised dude is nig's WORST disaster after the civil war/joe!!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Ussyberry(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
and so it begins
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by kennieG(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Who takes you serious again.. Typical of what you represents..
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Mc1807(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
OBJ ...ppl like u are d reason we are in dis mess called nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by udemzyudex(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Hahaha.. Baba I know this your trick very well , you first of all look for who the pool will favour first before jumping.. Stale, last election he saw Nigerians were very angry with PDP and needed a change in power, he quickly jump to APC, now he is still thinking.. Funny old man.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Obasanjo keep being clueless. Your useless support means nothing. The dullard will be sent back to daura In 2019.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by musa234(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=35824L post=64027236]PDP is not an option at all. The worst of APC is better than the best PDP could offer (GEJ). We haven't forgotten the belt-tightening retrogressive policies that Obasanjo and PDP introduced from 1999 to 2007 which snapped the waists of many nigerians.[/quote pdp is bad but Apc is a disaster.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by ProfGday(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_
��������

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by ajani1978(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2018
factsandfigures:

Mallam: I dey angry please take your Suya and go!
Lies everywhere
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by deebrownneymar: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Because OBJ is not yet certain how things would play out come 2019
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by relecool2018: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Bubu was never ripe to be president it was you and those gullible Nigerians that vote him into power...... special thanks to the creator that they are finally reaping the repercussions of their actions cool...... ( 2019 ) comes to mind wink
I agree with you on this,, i'm an advocate of a young president..please lets forget tribe, ethnicity and religion and put hands together to make Nigeria work! no Buhari no atkku yes to Dakwambo come 2019
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari deserves a letter from OBJ

Baba's Letter ehn

One of the most dreaded in this part of world grin
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Bubu was never ripe to be president it was you and those gullible Nigerians that vote him into power...... special thanks to the creator that they are finally reaping the repercussions of their actions cool...... ( 2019 ) comes to mind wink

May heaven bless and uplift you more for the way and manner you always say the truth .remain strong and resolute.don't give up,we must kick the Dullard from daura out
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by Jitey(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
I think we are all leader one way or another even trump has not build the wall he said.. To lead is not easy and let think about way the we will help our country and ourselves
Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Afonjackasstic COWARD! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. / 'law Enforcement Agencies Should Fish Out People Who Make Hate Speech - Buhari / 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.