Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love (12110 Views)

Viral Video Shows The Postures Of A Guy And A Lady Sleeping Inside A Public Bus / Give Your Partner A Crazy Orgasm With This Hot Secret Kamasutra Moves (18+) / Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by avasmith6307(f): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2018
What is nice for your partner does not mean it is for you, and vice versa. However, there are certain positions with which you will hit and you will leave your girl 100% satisfied.

Women and men do not usually agree. A premise that extends to the bed. We have different anatomies and tastes, and what is nice for your partner does not mean that it is for you, and vice versa. However, there are certain positions with which you will be sure, sure, and you will make her achieve orgasm in one hundred percent of cases. And not only that but you, influential reader, will enjoy to the fullest. “Sexual relationships seem to be designed solely to give man pleasure,” says sexologist Deborah Caust to ‘Men’s Journal’. And this has to end right now. The professional has been put to work and has detailed which are the best positions for both.

Before illustrating, we must remember that you will only achieve your goal (enjoy and reach climax) if you dedicate a few minutes to the preliminaries first. Without the previous game, there will be no lubrication, and without communication, there will be no satisfaction, and without having prepared it, a couplet has come out. We go with the ten postures that will make you be a ‘fucker’ in the bedroom. Pick up paper and pencil, and aim:

Read Here Full Post: http://impelreport.com/top-10-kamasutra-sex-postures-women-love-impelreport/

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Elparaiso(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Abeg, label them. I need the names for a distant relative.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Estellar: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Elparaiso(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Estellar:
Hmmmm

Which of them is hmmmm? The one with her in his arms?
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Nedfed(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:
What a pity

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Elparaiso(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nedfed:

What a pity

What happened to you life?
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Estellar: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:

Which of them is hmmmm? The one with her in his arms?
Nah.. not that one. The one at d extreme right
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Estellar: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:
which relative? Smh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Elparaiso(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Estellar:
Nah.. not that one. The one at d extreme right

Oh, please label them all. My relative needs the names.
Estellar:
which relative? Smh

You're calling me a liar? My relative is very real grin
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Estellar: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:

Oh, please label them all. My relative needs the names.

You're calling me a liar? My relative is very real grin
Lols.. I didn't call u a liar, I only asked which of ur relative
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Elparaiso(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Estellar:
Lols.. I didn't call u a liar, I only asked which of ur relative

The elder brother to my uncle's wife's boyfriend's side chick. It's a complicated relationship, I know.

So, how far the labeling?
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Twoclans(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cowgirl always making top sex positions.

A woman's best choice.

The beauty of this position is that as a lady you can ride a dick and climax ,then leave him still hard. angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Estellar: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:

The elder brother to my uncle's wife's boyfriend's side chick. It's a complicated relationship, I know.

So, how far the labeling?
grin grin grin "hunkle" mbok this relationship is complicated.
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Elparaiso(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Estellar:
grin grin grin "hunkle" mbok this relationship is complicated.

It's a very big family. Family meetings require 4 canopies o. I just tire on top.
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by RomanyChi(f): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
That third position doesn't look comfy grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by ennyj01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
you said 10 sex postures, am seeing only 8. abi is it my phone?
Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Estellar: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:

It's a very big family. Family meetings require 4 canopies o. I just tire on top.
Indeed!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Twoclans:
Cowgirl always making top sex positions.

A woman's best choice.

The beauty of this position is that as a lady you can ride a dick and climax ,then leave him still hard. angry

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At Mr 2kay Elevated Concert (see Photos) / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.