Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (12100 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Blackteeth(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Our ladies are very desperate to get married and I wonder who the hell of a lady that will reject a ring cos the guy didn't kneel down to propose. Guys worry themselves looking for the best romantic spots to propose when he can still give her the damn ring in the toilet and she will still scream YES with full happiness. Some copycat guys would like to stress themselves by putting the ring in her ice cream to suprise her. Why not put the damn ring in her fufu and see she would still scream YES with happiness. Besides I cant imagine myself after sustaining a knee injury while hussling for her, I still have to go down in pains on my injured knee.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Lmao @ ring in fufu. . . grin

Well, the place or position you choose when proposing to your numero uno, is subjective to individuality. What i deem romantic and necessary may not be the same to you. It also depends on how romantic you are as an individual.
Personally, proposing to her is a very special thing, and I'll want to make it as romantic and memorable as possible for her. She's not just any lady to me, this is someone i want to spend the rest of my life with, so nothing i do for her is too much. If going down on my knees proposing to her would bring a smile to her face, then so be it. The smile on her face will bring a smile to my own face, and to me, nothing else matters. Let my fccking knees be scraped for the sake of my love for her, i don't care. kiss

44 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
I say you delay the proposal for so long that the lady will not mind whether you give her a ring or not. She will not even notice if you knelt down or not
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by ijebabe: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
Lol, killz ur a marshmallow cheesy
Not all girls are desperate and not all girls will be thrilled at being proposed to in a toilet.
Don't know when these guys will start dating human beings angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by cindyrella(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^If u propose to me in the toilet, I may end up shiting on his head angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
cindyrella: ^^If u propose to me in the toilet, I may end up shiting on his head angry

what if there was sth there that was the basic lead in the proposal, will you still emit solid faeces on his cranium?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by stpat1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
Exactly what is happening to me now. she says I have to do the proposal with a ring which is something that is not my culture. These Igbo chicks sef tire me. they are just too stressful. I wonder why I keep falling in love with them.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Yorisb: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
stpat1: Exactly what is happening to me now. she says I have to do the proposal with a ring which is something that is not my culture. These Igbo chicks sef tire me. they are just too stressful. I wonder why I keep falling in love with them.

What has tribe got 2 do with aught?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ring is not necessary in the first place but since Africans have totally been brainwashed by adopted culture, I opine as follow;
Depends on the personality of the lady, of course, there are ladies who simply are worth their salt. Stop rolling with mediocre, the higher you go, the cooler it becomes.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by 234GT(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
stpat1: Exactly what is happening to me now. she says I have to do the proposal with a ring which is something that is not my culture. These Igbo chicks sef tire me. they are just too stressful. I wonder why I keep falling in love with them.
move on to the next girl%)

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by dabigwalls: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
I never proposed! What for? We had talked about a date or period to wed and worked towards it. Would I now be proposing to someone whom I was discussing wedding dates with? Takes nothing out of the respect I have for my beautiful and lovely wife- my very own sugar pops. And I started the process of what dates to see the parents by e-mail. #Notime for oyibo nonsensity jire. We are happily married by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Pakavy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
cindyrella: ^^If u propose to me in the toilet, I may end up shiting on his head angry
mawt!!!
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Dreystar(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: I say you delay the proposal for so long that the lady will not mind whether you give her a ring or not. She will not even notice if you knelt down or not

^^ Lol smiley
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Pakavy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
234GT: move on to the next girl%)
or better still put ha on hold till ha expiry period is a shelf away,blive me she wuld b d one 2 propose and even sponsor d nuptials
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by 27naira(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
deleted
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by NEROSKY(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
As per ajekpako
even 4 cemetery counts
na girl wey no no say husband na scarce means now dey gv pesin condition
Anyway , i had neva dreamt of kneelin down 4 a girl b4,even if i dream, it won't work!! 4what !
Were u d one dats going 2 take care of the family ..
Baba God Girls advantage don dey 2much oh!!!
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Lilspicer(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
To me is a big no i proposed to mine why givin her the phuck of her life later she told me it was done wrongly but she was then shoutin yes yes yes!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Tygood(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
It is an honourable tin.To ask someone to be d mother of ur unborn children is nt a joke.The yoruba culture values respect when it comes to marriage.
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by baruwainfo: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
it doesn't matter how u propose but d extent of love In d r/ship knowing fully well dat proposing is just a gate 2 either heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Scash(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Proposing and all its paparazzi myt not be necessary... But u should know the type of girl u're dealing with.
If she turns out to be the type of person that is thrilled with such formality, do it. Its no big deal.
Its not taken as weakness on ur part.
Its just being sweet... And romantic.
Girls loves romance... And if u really love d girl, therez no crime in indulging her. And urself

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by olakintanj(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
To me kneeling down to propose to a lady is not a big deal, it just depend on d guy, if the guy wishes to do so, he should go ahead is not a crime and if not better. I think guys can use any forms of posture to propose to a ladyTo me kneeling down to propose to a lady is not a big deal, it just depend on d guy, if the guy wishes to do so, he should go ahead is not a crime and if not better. I think guys can use any forms of posture to propose to a ladyTo me kneeling down to propose to a lady is not a big deal, it just depend on d guy, if the guy wishes to do so, he should go ahead is not a crime and if not better. I think guys can use any forms of posture to propose to a lady
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Pauloski2: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
undecidedHmm.na wao,wich day dat 1 start we ar african not lyk oda european countries.pls wi shud cot clot acodin 2 our size not 2 talk abt d dam kneelin of a tin.mtchwwww [color=]Hmm.na wao,wich day dat 1 start we ar african not lyk oda european countries.pls wi shud cot clot acodin 2 our size not 2 talk abt d dam kneelin of a tin.mtchwwww [/color]Hmm.na wao,wich day dat 1 start we ar african not lyk oda european countries.pls wi shud cot clot acodin 2 our size not 2 talk abt d dam kneelin of a tin.mtchwwww
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
whether u kneel down, summersault or do some taekwando while putting the ring on ur girl's finger,it doesnt matter. what matters is the love u have for her if its genuine or fake.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Mynd45: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
I really don't see myself kneeling down for anyone. Honestly
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:
I really don't see myself kneeling down for anyone. Honestly

Nt even 4 me?
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by carluva(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
berem: whether u kneel down, summersault or do some taekwando while putting the ring on ur girl's finger,it doesnt matter. what matters is the love u have for her if its genuine or fake.

LWKMDH...........cnt imagine d summersaulting nd doin d "would u marry me" stuff...
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by purefella(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
It's good if you do it the proper way , kneel down and put the ring on her finger not because of nothing else but the future , when you have your own kids your wife will be bold enough to say that to your daughters and you can say that to your son to live a normal life or something , apart from that NO NEED
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Mynd45: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dyt:

Nt even 4 me?
*hisses*
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:

*hisses*

I ll so foolow u everywhere
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Mynd45: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dyt:

I ll so foolow u everywhere
Believe me, you don't want me to reciprocate this
Re: Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Dyt(f): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:

Believe me, you don't want me to reciprocate this

I ll so love it
Oya meet me up at d datin section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.