Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation (1637 Views)

During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked

Body language experts kindly answer this question;

When a lady stroke or massage her private during or after a conversation, what does it mean?

She robs her laps and slowly move her hand to the P-Area; what signal is she sending?

Jesus! I am fasting Ooo.
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by scaramenga: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
yep thats a lunatic run cos no normal person will self-service just cause you are conversing with someone
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by FvckShiT(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fůcking pull out yo blooďyfūcking çock en fůcking slap her cheeks widdit grin

1 Like

Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Elparaiso(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dude, are you preekless?
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by JacksonD7: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
My brother run for your life, people who play with their privates in public ain't normal.

Macgreat
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
JacksonD7:
My brother run for your life, people who play with their privates in public ain't normal.

Macgreat

You don't mean it grin
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Fmac(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Maybe you should ask the lady if she is OK.....you know how they do it in those movies
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by ponti93(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hia... What will i not read on nairaland biko nu
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Shayneward1: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
She is indicating she is ready to fvck.
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by CaptainStephen(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]werey plenty for nairaland ah swear grin grin grin
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Op na where such for happen?
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shayneward1:
She is indicating she is ready to fvck.

Are you sure, make I go miss fire or Jump the gun tongue
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
ponti93:
Hia... What will i not read on nairaland biko nu

This world is full of mad things, you've not read them on here.
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:
Dude, are you preekless?

No, but very puzzled grin
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
scaramenga:
yep thats a lunatic run cos no normal person will self-service just cause you are conversing with someone

The thing tire me.
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Elparaiso(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Macgreat:

No, but very puzzled grin

Quit being puzzled, use your preek.
Re: When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation by Macgreat(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:

Quit being puzzled, use your preek.

I ain't a dog.

I dont jump into conclusion that a girl want to smash.

(1) (Reply)

University Students Caught Having Sexx Broad Daylight (watch Video) / 10 Things Ladies Consider Physically Attractive In Men: Try No 7 / Tiwa Savage BOOBS Looks Astonishing In New Video(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.