Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? (2537 Views)

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / When She Stroke Or Massage Her Private During Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yes, I had this scenario when I was in college, we were under a tree gisting, and we were animated until I felt someone touching my arm persistently, when I turned, it happened to be a strange woman soliciting for alms.....

Now I don't have anything against begging for alms as anything might put her in such condition but why must she touch me in the first place.

I really dislike someone touching me without my express go ahead or familiarity.

If the situation warrants like in an emergency, I don't mind though.

But deliberately touching me without reasonable reason is a no no.

Some people have use juju to touch people like that and they became jazzed and docile.

I have to tell the woman not to let such happen again, I was so angry but I just told her gently and warned her not to try such again as I don't know her.

Why touch me when u don't even know me or be of any service to me.

Some people too are quite difficult, they can't talk to you without touching u, more like smooching u in the course of an ordinary discussion.

I don't like it.

When such happens, I always make sure to look such offender in the eye and ask, pls must you touch me

Some people feel offended when u react that way but then what was on their mind?

It is assault to me when people touch me nonchalantly and indiscriminately, even unnecessarily.

If I don't solicit for your touch, pls keep your hands off.

Do you have such experience

2 Likes

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Well you aren't the only one in this.. I hate excessive and unnecessary touching or tapping too. The one I find extremely annoying is when someone laugh and slap or lean on you. I try to avoid people i know can't do without touching,, some will even forget their hands on you while talking.

Well most times when this happen, i only stare at the person's hands on me for a while then look directly into the person's eyes. Any one with a working brain will get the message, either i do that or create notable distance between us while conversing. I don't have time for Alaye. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by mosdii(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
I so much detest it.

I politely shrug it off but if it persists, I tell you straight up that I don't like it.
I'm a priest in between though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Palema007:
Well you aren't the only one in this.. I hate excessive and unnecessary touching or tapping too. The one I find extremely annoying is when someone laugh and slap or lean on you. I try to avoid people i know can't do without touching,, some will even forget their hands on you while talking.

Well most times when this happen, i only stare at the person's hands on me for a while then look directly into the person's eyes. Any one with a working brain will get the message, either i do that or create notable distance between us while conversing. I don't have time for Alaye. cheesy

Abi now

Some people will just be touching ur face, neck, chest, adjusting ur shirt all in the name of conversation.....

haaa it disgusts me
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
mosdii:
I so much detest it.

I politely shrug it off but if it persists, I tell you straight up that I don't like it.
I'm a priest in between though.

Lol priest

What kind of priest

Pagan or Christain
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
lalasticlala

adeoladeola Mouth Gig Rashman578 tessbiwom
Ghallant01 gowonmaharajah
Mhayor8888 Puvo Envick ComradeShegs
Chiamaka714 saaphiere
Blessedboy23 Silasloaded kelvololo
Idowster TheFACELESS133
Saraphinar007 Seun Frankyboy1
kingdeaddead packagerz BlackLondon
Bigmanpickin Crbc Perogbangba
Megagee003 mdsne Mixbar AbbyIbk
vinceee Medieval cbella rockyh
frederick22 Debbietiyan
Frankenstein Kusibe77 Jazmiynne
Missnande LBlessing yeeshanana
Blacquin fissie Lorlahlizzy cozyfaithex
Evestar200

1 Like

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
i dont like it,some will even try to put their hand around your shoulders undecided na that one dey vex me pass.

1 Like

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
not a big deal though as long as they not touching you in a sexual way.
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by mosdii(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

Lol priest
What kind of priest
Pagan or Christain

Christian
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont like it,some will even try to put their hand around your shoulders undecided na that one dey vex me pass.

Even some people with bad breathe and smelling armpit lmao
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
not a big deal though as long as they not touching you in a sexual way.

sometimes it gets so confusing
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
mosdii:

Christian

Some people do it too when preaching to u on the street
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by mosdii(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

Some people do it too when preaching to u on the street
I don't preach on the street but on the alter
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Abcruz(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2020
That was how one fair girl was intentionally rubbing her ass on my pelvic region to know the reaction of my **** while I was standing on a bus. If reverse was the case I'm quite sure she would have impulsively screamed rape. angry

1 Like

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2020
mosdii:

I don't preach on the street but on the alter
preach on preacher cheesy
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Idowster(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
i hate it wit passion

1 Like

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by xband: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Abcruz:
That was how one fair girl was intentionally rubbing her ass on my pelvic region to know the reaction of my **** while I was standing on a bus. If reverse was the case I'm quite sure she would have impulsively screamed rape. angry

Did your thing stand that day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
I was actually thinking its the other touch.
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Abcruz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
xband:

Did your thing stand that day?

That thing doesn't have a mind of it's own. It stood while I did my best to control and relax it with my mind to prevent embarrassment but the girl was giggling with her friend after having the feel.

What an assault. angry
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by xband: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abcruz:

That thing doesn't have a mind of it's own. It stood while I did my best to control and relax it with my mind to prevent embarrassment but the girl was giggling with her friend after having the feel.

What an assault. angry
Don't mind that ass rubber. She knows that, that things doesn't have a mind of its own, and she decided to abuse it.
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by AfroKnight: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Palema007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see we are alike in a few things. But your own is stronger than mine. grin

I have friend who must poke you in the arm to emphasise every damn sentence. One day I will punch him in the eye. That thing irritates the hell out of me.

2 Likes

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Preshieben:
I was actually thinking its the other touch.

Which other touch
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by illicit(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see we are alike in a few things. But your own is stronger than mine. grin

I have friend who must poke you in the arm to emphasise every damn sentence. One day I will punch him in the eye. That thing irritates the hell out of me.

I dislike it but pls don't punch him, just tell him off
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by kelvololo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
illicit:

Me if somebody do am for me na slap grin

2 Likes

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by rockyh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
illicit:
Yes, I had this scenario when I was in college, we were under a tree gisting, and we were animated until I felt someone touching my arm persistently, when I turned, it happened to be a strange woman soliciting for alms.....

Now I don't have anything against begging for alms as anything might put her in such condition but why must she touch me in the first place.

I really dislike someone touching me without my express go ahead or familiarity.

If the situation warrants like in an emergency, I don't mind though.

But deliberately touching me without reasonable reason is a no no.

Some people have use juju to touch people like that and they became jazzed and docile.

I have to tell the woman not to let such happen again, I was so angry but I just told her gently and warned her not to try such again as I don't know her.

Why touch me when u don't even know me or be of any service to me.

Some people too are quite difficult, they can't talk to you without touching u, more like smooching u in the course of an ordinary discussion.

I don't like it.

When such happens, I always make sure to look such offender in the eye and asked, pls must you touch me

Some people feel offended when u react that way but the what was on their mind.

It is assault to me when people touch me nonchalantly and indiscriminately, even unnecessarily.

If I don't solicit for your touch, pls keep your hands off.

Do you have such experience
I most times walk away or I take few steps apart to create a distance from each other

1 Like

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by JIMMY1393: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abcruz:

What an assault. angry

Was her ass big grin
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by bobokeshington: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2020
I don't like it also but the truth is that's how some people are,,lemme give you two examples,,,

There's one of my guy anything he wanna talk with you he's going to hold your headgrin,,to him he wanna make sure dat you're listening to him ,,,

Secondly there's one girl she's my friend anytime she wanna all with you she's going to hold your hand or sit on your lap if you're sitting down,,she's so free with her close friend,,,,,,
Even if a stranger see her for d first time he or she will think dat she's a prostitute and dats not true,,

I don't support a stranger touching because it might be juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Ghallant01(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
We dey together bruh... Meself hate am why person wey I no know go just touch me for what reason...... Strangers for that matter

1 Like

Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by Missnande(f): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
I do not like it at all, I usually tell them off politely though because some people are just like that, except when the person is being creepy then I change am for them
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by brain54(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2020
I think there should be a phobia for this...when in a public space for example a market,I literilly walk trying to avoid even the slightest touch or contact from people...mine happens not just with strangers...I have to be really close to a person to be comfortable for physical contacts.
Re: During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:
I think there should be a phobia for this...when in a public space for example a market,I literilly walk trying to avoid even the slightest touch or contact from people...mine happens not just with strangers...I have to be really close to a person to be comfortable for physical contacts.
Bro, u jxt told it d way it happens to me.
if u notice, mostly, females are always d one trying to hit someone.

(1) (Reply)

closed / Young Man Goes Down On His Knees To Propose To A Woman And Her Two Daughters (vi / My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.