Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (352963 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Xkanta: 6:09pm On May 18, 2018
engrfyve:
Hello guys, I saw a spam mail for my Msc interview today and it was slated for 17th May, 2018 in PH. Please how do I go about these now that the slated date is past? Would the interview still be in session next week? Can I join the next week batch? Who do I call or email for a new date?
I'm afraid sir.... Today is the last day..
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by shawlar(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2018
engrfyve:
Hello guys, I saw a spam mail for my Msc interview today and it was slated for 17th May, 2018 in PH. Please how do I go about these now that the slated date is past? Would the interview still be in session next week? Can I join the next week batch? Who do I call or email for a new date?

As far as I know, the interviews are for a week only and should end today. I don't think there is any other batch
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by udores: 6:19pm On May 18, 2018
Xkanta:

Please when should we be expecting final list?

That's what we are anticipating. Everything here na just drama. Though I'm enjoying it grin
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by engrfyve: 6:29pm On May 18, 2018
Thank you guys for your timely response, but please in a case like this, what do you advise?
shawlar:

As far as I know, the interviews are for a week only and should end today. I don't think there is any other batch
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sam333: 7:51pm On May 18, 2018
engrfyve:

All the response given to your question are right. But you can still try calling flexisaf or e-mailing. There's no harm in trying. It is well

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by edude: 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
engrfyve:
ahh, you saw the mail on friday past 5pm?your village people no try atol.

2 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by edude: 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
engrfyve:
Thank you guys for your timely response, but please in a case like this, what do you advise?
call/mail flexisaf.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 6:27am On May 19, 2018
Now that all the interviews are now completed, how long do we have to wait before final list is out. Hope they will not release it late like last year own o
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Joey23: 4:49pm On May 19, 2018
mosespowei:
Please i got this text message from Ptdf scholarship.
We are pleased to inform you that, having met the PTDF advertised criteria, you have been shortlisted for the PTDF Ph.D./MSc scholarship interview where you will be required to make a presentation of your research proposal to a panel of industry stakeholders and academia for consideration. Check your email for more details.
And I checked my email address spam no message was found there . What do u think I should do.

I have the same issue too. I just called flexisaf and they said I should reply the email and it will be taken up from there.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by comey2020: 4:53pm On May 19, 2018
Are applicants asked not to apply for admission just like France/China/Germany applications? Is there anyone with the facts?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yakbauer: 6:38pm On May 19, 2018
DMainMan we don dey refresh our browser since oh, u say u go drop info after interview, abi d time never reach ni?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by udores: 7:29pm On May 19, 2018
yakbauer:
DMainMan we don dey refresh our browser since oh, u say u go drop info after interview, abi d time never reach ni?

grin cheesy grin cheesy. Patience patience. Relax. Person go do night vigil for PTDF?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bilal4riid(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
PCGamer:
Now that all the interviews are now completed, how long do we have to wait before final list is out. Hope they will not release it late like last year own o
Plz what clue can we have from last year?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by theSpark(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
yakbauer:

I dey refresh all evening too.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
FINAL REPORT ON PTDF OVERSEAS 2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIP

PTDF has concluded the overseas interview, candidates who were shortlisted in all categories have four chances; France, China, Germany and the UK. Whether you have received email or not from PTDF, u all still have equal chances to be selected.

The first category; France/China/Germany results are ready.But to avoid one candidate winning both categories, the names have not been published yet. All things being equal, winners in all countries will be published probably around June after the UK selection process which is currently being scrutinized.

This year will have the highest ever number of Oversea Scholarship winners thanks to the Strategic Partners who are offering a tuition-free scholarship. [/b]Selection is based on the quota system which is the government constitution. Hence, you are competing with the candidate from your states and not the general populace. [b]So don't play the tribal card if u are not selected as tribalism as nothing to do with it. Your slot can only be awarded to your fellow state kinsmen. In addition, more slots of winners are given to Nigeria oil-producing states which is understandable.

For all winners in all categories, you will be required to sign a bond which signifies that you must come back to Nigeria after your studies. But PTDF might allow you to stay for a fixed period for work experience in your field after their approval as before work visa is granted, ur sponsor will be contacted. Overall, u will need to plan well and focus on your study and life after studies. U are also allowed to defer your scholarship within one year hence if working u can apply for ''study leave without pay'' for your job to be secured when u come back. For those who are not working yet, the degree will give u more opportunity for job not only in Nigeria but any where in the world. It will give u more chance of scholarship for the advancement of studies or for migration purpose if you don't get jobs when u come back as jobs are hard to come by.

You might be tempted when u are abroad to do abnormal things to feel among. But remember Nigeria especially your family or friends who are struggling. Better to help Nigerians rather than outsiders.
Also, save money, so u can plan well and be in control in whatever choice when u come back to Nigeria for the advancement of your career. Congrats in advance to the overseas winners which will definitely be among nairalanders here as it is always. For those who wish to study in Nigeria (have applied for admission) or are currently studying in Nigeria, PTDF did not forget you. Local application will be out in June.

Good luck everyone. Bye. Current PTDF scholars are already making Nigeria proud abroad (see attached). Do better than them.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Bravo121(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2018
DMainMan:

PTDF has concluded the overseas interview, candidates who were shortlisted in all categories have four chances; France, China, Germany and the UK. Whether you have received email or not from PTDF, u all still have equal chances to be selected.

The first category; France/China/Germany results are ready.But to avoid one candidate winning both categories, the names have not been published yet. All things being equal, winners in all countries will be published probably around June after the UK selection process which is currently being scrutinized.

This year will have the highest ever number of Oversea Scholarship winners thanks to the Strategic Partners who are offering a tuition-free scholarship. [/b]Selection is based on the quota system which is the government constitution. Hence, you are competing with the candidate from your states and not the general populace. [b]So don't play the tribal card if u are not selected as tribalism as nothing to do with it. Your slot can only be awarded to your fellow state kinsmen. In addition, more slots of winners are given to Nigeria oil-producing states which is understandable.

For all winners in all categories, you will be required to sign a bond which signifies that you must come back to Nigeria after your studies. But PTDF might allow you to stay for a fixed period for work experience in your field after their approval as before work visa is granted, ur sponsor will be contacted. Overall, u will need to plan well and focus on your study and life after studies. U are also allowed to defer your scholarship within one year hence if working u can apply for ''study leave without pay'' for your job to be secured when u come back. For those who are not working yet, the degree will give u more opportunity for job not only in Nigeria but any where in the world. It will give u more chance of scholarship for the advancement of studies or for migration purpose if you don't get jobs when u come back as jobs are hard to come by.

You might be tempted when u are abroad to do abnormal things to feel among. But remember Nigeria especially your family or friends who are struggling. Better to help Nigerians rather than outsiders. Also, save money, so u can plan well and be in control in whatever choice when u come back to Nigeria for the advancement of your career. Congrats in advance to the overseas winners which will definitely be among nairalanders here as it is always. For those who wish to study in Nigeria (have applied for admission) or are currently studying in Nigeria, PTDF did not forget you. Local application will be out in June.

Good luck everyone. Bye. Current PTDF scholars are already making Nigeria proud abroad (see attached). Do better than them.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar

You are doing a good job man. Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 11:41pm On May 19, 2018
Bravo121:

You are doing a good job man. Nice.
Tks. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ariyibiolatunji: 5:59am On May 20, 2018
DMainMan:

Thanks, that was insightful.
Do you mean those who never received invites for interview nor attended interview still have some ray of hope, or how do you mean by the 'equal chances'
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 7:53am On May 20, 2018
DMainMan:

You might be tempted when u are abroad to do abnormal things to feel among. But remember Nigeria especially your family or friends who are struggling. Better to help Nigerians rather than outsiders.
Also, save money, so u can plan well and be in control in whatever choice when u come back to Nigeria for the advancement of your career. Congrats in advance to the overseas winners which will definitely be among nairalanders here as it is always. For those who wish to study in Nigeria (have applied for admission) or are currently studying in Nigeria, PTDF did not forget you. Local application will be out in June.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar

Many thanks @DMainMan, job well done! You've always been very helpful here on nairaland for quite a long time now for people's progress. You've changed many people's lives here and still changing life. I strongly believe that one day Baba God will pick my own call if not now. Keep it up mannnnn and may the Almighty reward you beyond bounds!
Once again, thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by futureenergy: 8:44am On May 20, 2018
@DMainMan
Thanks for taking time to write. it captures a lot.

There are some things that happened last year with the scholars. They transferred some scholarships to US, Australia and New Zealand. Although it's unlikely this year, what could have motivated such decisions?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by JustCryptos: 9:30pm On May 20, 2018
DMainMan:

Hello boss, thanks for this update. You made mention of deferring the scholarship for one year. How does this work? I have a lot going on for me now and wouldn't mind putting the opportunity on hold for a year, if I am selected. Thanks.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 4:09am On May 21, 2018
JustCryptos:

Hello boss, thanks for this update. You made mention of deferring the scholarship for one year. How does this work? I have a lot going on for me now and wouldn't mind putting the opportunity on hold for a year, if I am selected. Thanks.
Wait till u get selected. U just need to inform Ptdf with good reasons. Pretty straightforward. I deferred mine too back then.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 4:12am On May 21, 2018
futureenergy:
@DMainMan
Thanks for taking time to write. it captures a lot.

There are some things that happened last year with the scholars. They transferred some scholarships to US, Australia and New Zealand. Although it's unlikely this year, what could have motivated such decisions?
The list came out very late last year around September and some schools in UK have resumed.

It can never happen this time as PTDF is responsible for admission and scholarship in d school u chose.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 4:12am On May 21, 2018
Saryea83:

Many thanks @DMainMan, job well done! You've always been very helpful here on nairaland for quite a long time now for people's progress. You've changed many people's lives here and still changing life. I strongly believe that one day Baba God will pick my own call if not now. Keep it up mannnnn and may the Almighty reward you beyond bounds!
Once again, thank you!
May God bless and reward u too. Tks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by realfeu(m): 4:55am On May 21, 2018
DMainMan:

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar

Thanks boss. Please at what stage will they need our transcripts and which will they need? Students copy or official copy usually sent to schools
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
DMainMan:

Thanks for the information sir. pls,which email are you referring to here? Pls,tell us more. thanks sir.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
realfeu:

Thanks boss. Please at what stage will they need our transcripts and which will they need? Students copy or official copy usually sent to schools
You dont need to worry about this. Just pray u win d scholarship.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
mercyp001:

Thanks for the information sir. pls,which email are you referring to here? Pls,tell us more. thanks sir.
I was referring to those people who received mail from PTDF as regards DAAD. They did the interview.

So if u were not shortlisted for interview or you did not partake in the interview, apply for next year edition and learn from this application.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2018
DMainMan:

I was referring to those people who received mail from PTDF as regards DAAD. They did the interview.

So if u were not shortlisted for interview or you did not partake in the interview, apply for next year edition and learn from this application.
Thanks sir. I also did interview for the GFC, but did not receive email from PTDF as regards DAAD. Sir,my question now is that can someone who did not receive d email still get PTDF scholarship to Germany?
sir,thanks for your replies.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by JustCryptos: 10:53am On May 22, 2018
DMainMan:

Wait till u get selected. U just need to inform Ptdf with good reasons. Pretty straightforward. I deferred mine too back then.

Okay boss, thanks.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hamzacs(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2018
Thank you for all the updates @Dmain Man. Pls I have some questions with regard to those that participated in both the interviews. Pls what will happen to those that may make it to the final list of the two interviews? Will they be given chance to choose the one they want the most Or it is the fund that will decide for them?
Thank you....
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 6:03pm On May 22, 2018
APPLY FOR 2018 AGIP OIL AND GAS LOCAL AND OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIANS

https://www.nairaland.com/4518666/apply-2018-agip-postgraduate-local

Application Deadline is 8th June, 2018.

The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.