Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? (2239 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
I love looking at my girlfriend's lips and breast.
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by googles: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
[size=2pt]the lips, cos am a kisser kisser i always have this round-the-clock urge to kiss[/size]
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Spiffyhot(f): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2010
His chest.itz hairy nd sexy!!!
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by unikazzy(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2010
her well shape & full tit turn me on
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by saintneo(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2010
googles:

the lips, cos am a kisser kisser i always have this round-the-clock urge to kiss
[size=58pt]googles![/size]
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by googles: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2010
saintneo:

[size=58pt]googles![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank heavens i did not write wat was on my mind gan gan dere o. . . na so you go just embarass an old greying lady like me embarassed embarassed embarassed

cheesy
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by dljbd1(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2010
her eyez & buddy drivez me nutz
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by CuteAngel(f): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2010
Hmmmmmn will be back, lemme check first
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by lalaboi1(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2010
don't have a girlfriend, so still thinking, !!!
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by abrahym(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2010
Bobby fc
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Ben13: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2010
hehe. . i don forget. cheesy
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by mosesjazz: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2010
I love the fresh succulent full moon and the indomitable & kakacious backside. cheesy
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by omenka(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
she got these curves that cld make you forget u r unemployed in an instant! so incase we brk up, i can never recomend her for an unemployed dude cos he might wind up redundant for the rest of his lyf! undecided
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by skfa1: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
omenka:

she got these curves that cld make you forget u r unemployed in an instant! so incase we brk up, i can never recomend her for an unemployed dude cos he might wind up redundant for the rest of his lyf! undecided

LMAO grin grin

Her beauty makes me go crazy.

Her tallness, same height with me, so to kiss is very easy.

Her backside

and finally, her complexion, very fresh and smooth.
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by up2u: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
her boobs. She gat them big
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by iice(f): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2010
Feet/hands cool Keep ugly feet and hands locked away cheesy
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by sojjy: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2010
Her boobs and her good set of teeth.
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Diva20(f): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2010
I usually stared into the eyes of all the guys I dated.
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Shari8581(f): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2010
Clothes on, I would say his eyes and his back. I love the masculine build of a guys back when wearing a nice fitted shirt.

Clothes off, i'm sure you can imagine, grin
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Diva20(f): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2010
Shari8581:

Clothes on, I would say his eyes and his back. I love the masculine build of a guys back when wearing a nice fitted shirt.

Clothes off, i'm sure you can imagine, grin

OMG YES!!!
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2010
When I'm dealing with Naija men, I drop my standards cool

Anything that looks betta than Flavo Flav is purfect
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

@topic

i love the face, especially if he has those hypnotizing eyes! (nice smile/teeth/grill compliment sexy eyes)
and then i always stare at them, but gotta look away so i don't hurt myself. lol
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by emeka29: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2010
her ankles 'N' boomboom
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by mgbogo: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2010
Idont have a girl yet cry cry
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by petebor02(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2010
4me her face breast and hips dont lie
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by petebor02(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

i know this girl very ugly type--ooo
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by petebor02(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

@topic

i love the face, especially if he has those hypnotizing eyes! (nice smile/teeth/grill compliment sexy eyes)
and then i always stare at them, but gotta look away so i don't hurt myself. lol

come this girl how many guys u want self i sorry 4 u
Re: What Part Of Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend's Body Do U Look Most When With Him/her? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2010
if you don't fit the criteria, that ain't my problem.
if the tables were turned would you say "her unibrow, pimples, and her yellow buckteeth" ?
please siddon somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men / I Need Advice From Guys Pls / Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.