Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? (2235 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Do Women Even Like Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by toluxa1(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2013
I met my husband in a fast food joint some years back, and while we were dating i never knew him to be into women before we married. We had some hiccups as in the family members including the mum did not like me as such. But we went on to fix date and got knot up.

After marriage, a week after, women started calling him, and at one point i decided to hide my number to call one of them, and found out that, he was into women a lot. So this now became so pronounced that most times, he does not sleep at home...

He is a military man though, and he brings women and sleeps with them in the [military] base. His friends knew all of these, and when I confront them because they knew what he is into they will just say they would talk to him. 

I have confronted him myself and he told me, if I don’t like it, then I should leave him. He travels a lot because of the nature of his job, so this last time when he came back, he never slept at home for once, he comes back very late, he has been very unfaithful to me, though we have been married for some time now and no kids. I am a believer and I have told God that I will not sin against my body and God.

We have a car that we both use, and I use it during the day while he uses it at night. Now most time when I want to go to the office, I will see some funny things in the car, like a woman’s hair, a lipstick kiss on the chair, condoms. And the most recent one that has made me to write this is, just this morning. I saw a woman’s bra hand in the car. 

My parents are aware of all these, but for some time, he has stopped relating to them about what happens to me. Majority of his friends are not married, and even the ones that are married are worst than a single fellow.
One thing he does that grips me is the fact that he uses his male friends picture as his dp on bbm instead me or his mum as he's always done.

Myself and his male friend's birthday was just the same day, he chose to make his friend’s birthday unique by even went out with him to make it well for him while my own, he returned home frowning.

What do you think I can do to get out of this mess I am into? I no longer concentrate at work. I'm not happy at all, my pastor has told me not to go that the Lord will make all things beautiful.

The bitter truth is that I don’t know whether he already has children out side.

Please what is the way out for me?
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by djeezy(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Adufaye(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2013
Dis 1 pass ma power!

Advisers oya una don get work

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by nicetime: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2013
It is well my sister, with time my God in which u serve will open his eye again 2 see the beauty in you,
go in this might

in Case i 4got second sheun or shegun beware!!!
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Aafulenu(f): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2013
@op do u have kids?
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Read the write up at least before any fulish qwestion!
Aafulenu: @op do u have kids?
@op you probably dining with a gay n serial womanizer. STDs round the corner as freebies. I think desertation should be an offence in the military? On what to do...who did you ask before getting knotted as you said? Abeg make your choice once again it's your life and Y.O.L.O!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Aafulenu(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2013
smartchoice: Read the write up at least before any fulish qwestion!

hehehe since u read the write up, does she have kids?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2013
have confronted him myself and he told me, if I don’t like it, then I should leave him. He travels a lot because of the nature of his job, so this last time when he came back, he never ,slept at home for once, he comes back very late he has been very unfaithful to me, though we have been married for some time now and no kids. I am a believer and I have told God that I .will not sin against my body and God

Aafulenu:

Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by CHIMCO(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2013
toluxa1: I met my husband in a fast food joint some years back, and while we were dating i never knew him to be into women before we married. We had some hiccups as in the family members including the mum did not like me as such. But we went on to fix date and got knot up.

After marriage, a week after, women started calling him, and at one point i decided to hide my number to call one of them, and found out that, he was into women a lot. So this now became so pronounced that most times, he does not sleep at home...

He is a military man though, and he brings women and sleeps with them in the [military] base. His friends knew all of these, and when I confront them because they knew what he is into they will just say they would talk to him. 

I have confronted him myself and he told me, if I don’t like it, then I should leave him. He travels a lot because of the nature of his job, so this last time when he came back, he never slept at home for once, he comes back very late, he has been very unfaithful to me, though we have been married for some time now and no kids. I am a believer and I have told God that I will not sin against my body and God.

We have a car that we both use, and I use it during the day while he uses it at night. Now most time when I want to go to the office, I will see some funny things in the car, like a woman’s hair, a lipstick kiss on the chair, condoms. And the most recent one that has made me to write this is, just this morning. I saw a woman’s bra hand in the car. 

My parents are aware of all these, but for some time, he has stopped relating to them about what happens to me. Majority of his friends are not married, and even the ones that are married are worst than a single fellow.
One thing he does that grips me is the fact that he uses his male friends picture as his dp on bbm instead me or his mum as he's always done.

Myself and his male friend's birthday was just the same day, he chose to make his friend’s birthday unique by even went out with him to make it well for him while my own, he returned home frowning.

What do you think I can do to get out of this mess I am into? I no longer concentrate at work. I'm not happy at all, my pastor has told me not to go that the Lord will make all things beautiful.

toluxa1 m, i thought you are a male? How can you register as a male while in your post you stand as a female? Who are you trying to decieve? I bet your post is fictitious since you can not be truthful about your personalty. Assuming you story is true, i believe you have taking your lies to your family and your partner found out and start treating you like RAG.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by texaco1: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin grin op the best solution for you is just to juju your husband , he wont even go to the toilet without ur permission sad sad
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Aafulenu(f): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2013
CHIMCO: toluxa1 m, i thought you are a male? How can you register as a male while in your post you stand as a female? Who are trying to decieve? I bet your post is fictitious since you can not be truthful about your personalty. Assuming you story is true, i believe you have taking your lies to your family and your partner found out and start treating you like RAG.

that also confused me, the poster is male
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Aafulenu(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2013
smartchoice: have confronted him myself and he told me, if I don’t like it, then I should leave him. He travels a lot because of the nature of his job, so this last time when he came back, he never ,slept at home for once, he comes back very late he has been very unfaithful to me, though we have been married for some time now and no kids. I am a believer and I have told God that I .will not sin against my body and God

now please check urself to see if anything happened to u. if u have pointed this out to me like dis, instead of calling my question 'fulish' would u have died? tongue
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Kirinwa: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2013
Aafulenu:

Baby I love you.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Aafulenu(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Kirinwa:

Baby I love you.

i love u too kiss kiss kiss
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Kirinwa: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2013
What makes you think that it's children that makes a marriage binding.What God has joined together...Many ladies these days don't have any clue about marriage and they are the most desperate about it.She saw all these while they were dating unless she was clueless or blind.Marriage is an eye opener.Don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers,I guess she must have said it was her life so let her enjoy it.She can invite her sisters,cousins and even female dog and goat to join the groove.
But wait o op are you gay?I prefer the victim to post it by herself.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2013
Set the car ablaze hahahahhaaaahah
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2013
Who is this? undecided undecided undecided

Kirinwa:

Baby I love you.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Read/study to show thyself approved. Use the stuff between ur ears!

Aafulenu:

now please check urself to see if anything happened to u. if u have pointed this out to me like dis, instead of calling my question 'fulish' would u have died? tongue
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by texaco1: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2013
chidindufrank: Set the car ablaze hahahahhaaaahah
good idea.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by jmoore(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2013
op is a man. smh

The way out for you is to visit a doctor so you can be cured of your hallucination.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by euromoney(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2013
@op, are you the same person as angelcj.?same post,different I.d.smh
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Kirinwa: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
smartchoice: Who is this? undecided undecided undecided

I be your Papa.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kirinwa:

I be your Papa.
No you're just another sewage rat...
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by toluxa1(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2013
CHIMCO: toluxa1 m, i thought you are a male? How can you register as a male while in your post you stand as a female? Who are you trying to decieve? I bet your post is fictitious since you can not be truthful about your personalty. Assuming you story is true, i believe you have taking your lies to your family and your partner found out and start treating you like RAG.

texaco1: grin grin grin op the best solution for you is just to juju your husband , he wont even go to the toilet without ur permission sad sad

euromoney: @op, are you the same person as angelcj.?same post,different I.d.smh

Aafulenu:

that also confused me, the poster is male
[size=13pt]
How in St. Peter's name did you guys come to the conclusion the story is about me. You go school so? Can't you guys comprehend the Grammatical structure of the Topic? HER HUSBAND SLEEPS..... (Will I refer to myself as 'her'?).....CAN SHE DO.....(refer to myself as 'she'?). For goodness sake this is THIRD-PERSON Narrative. Oga o

Hmmm [/size]
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by sunnyt1(m): 1:37am On Jun 10, 2013
I strongly belive that where u meet a partner matters a lot, not jst some random place.

Its never too late to turn all ur needs to God, only him can help u here.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by toluxa1(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2013
^^ Very true.
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Sanboy25: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2013
She should leave that guy while they don't have any children. undecided
Re: Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
toluxa1: I'm not happy at all, my pastor has told me not to go that the Lord will make all things beautiful.

Your Pastor asked you to wait for God...ok o I hope you're waiting for him.
For God's sake your husband might be a notorious gay and a high class philanderer...and someome is asking you to wait for God? What about your life which might be at risk...have you really find out what you're husband is into?. He told you if you didn't like it, you should go and yet you still waiting for God. Do you think God would cure your HIV should incase you wait for him and get the disease. Even if he cures others, he will never cure you because you could've saved yourself when you should.
We are not praying for any kind disease or harm befalling you but your life is in danger. Find a way to save it....find out what your husband is into and get a yourself a solution even it means ending the marriage........thats the only thing God can do for you and by his help you will get real happiness in the future. Dnt just sit down and wait for God...afterall the wife of your pastor is a home with him.

(1) (Reply)

Rachel Appoh Finds Love And Ties The Knot, See Wedding! [PHOTO} / What Will U Do When She Finds Easy 2 Fart Around U Wen Ur Alone. / So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.