Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (7063 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked.. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Hiangrin na wa ooo! So pesin nor fit hail u againgrin hian! Common hailing oogrin

Na wa oo!
you can o, ayam not liking the sound that's all
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by unapapadeycraze: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
yes girls run the world, but getting attention and proposals from men is your idea of an easy life? I don't know what gave you that myopic pov and I don't intend educating you on how wrong you're afterall you'd argue and argue and even win the arguement, why would you create a female sobriquet in the first place? To scam people abi

this girl, this your loud mouth ehn? You never upload your picture?
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
I only u knew.....
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
you can o, ayam not liking the sound that's all

Eh eh, na wa oooogringrin e nor get wetin una nor go suspect for life!grin so hailing don turn to bad tin to you now?grin

Hian mhisbliss abeg chilax eegrin nor con dey do like juveniles oogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
loolz...thanks,,
only 30 billion tongue
ñ
30gini?shocked iga eyemu milku?grin
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
my hubby is also my baby naw

Hian! Ok no wonder u said babies! Now I get it! mhisbliss mhisbliss!grin nothing do u jorgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

I don't understand. .what happened to the dp undecided

Na me u dey ask?

Ask those guy's wey dey admire am wetin dem see wey mek dey like con increase to 69!
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Preshy561(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na me u dey ask?

Ask those guy's wey dey admire am wetin dem see wey mek dey like con increase to 69!
undecided
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

this girl, this your loud mouth hen? You never upload your picture?
why? So you can see the mouth? I'm beginning to find you annoying and will start ignoring you from now on, stop sending me unnecessary pm as well
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
undecided
Negodugrin face!
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Martin0(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lalas247:
I only u knew.....
Na wa oo! Nor be small tin u dey do oo! Anyway mek I dey observe sha!
Maybe latest go soon comup!
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by FemiEddy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
rosy1992:
Life isn't a bed of roses.
But ur moniker is rossy....hmm grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by unapapadeycraze: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
why? So you can see the mouth? I'm beginning to find you annoying and will start ignoring you from now on, stop sending me unnecessary pm as well

really! Ohkies.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by FemiEddy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:
yes girls run the world, but getting attention and proposals from men is your idea of an easy life? I don't know what gave you that myopic pov and I don't intend educating you on how wrong you're afterall you'd argue and argue and even win the arguement, why would you create a female sobriquet in the first place? To scam people abi
U made sense mhis

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

really! Ohkies.
See as you expose your life for Nl.... Which girl on Nl will take this u seriously with this your razz moniker?
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
FemiEddy:
U made sense mhis
smileythanks

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by unapapadeycraze: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See as you expose your life for Nl.... Which girl on Nl will take this u seriously with this your razz moniker?

well, i just wanted to fvck mhisbliss, nor be say i wan marry her na. She is a fvck girlcheesy. Olosho.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by mhisbliss(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
reject their sorry life you automatically become olosho hehehe thankgod I can smell kidults from miles away cheesy good riddance to rubbish
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

well, i just wanted to fvck mhisbliss, nor be say i wan marry her na. She is a fvck girlcheesy. Olosho.
Don't disrespect the lady please. You sound immature ryt now
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
mhisbliss:

So lets analyze this, how many free gifts have you gotten in your Lifetime compared to that of your brother. If you actually sit to do the Math. It is 90/10. How many times have you taken yourself out on a Dinner or to see a movie? If you do the Math, You will find out.

If you are very beautiful, guys will just offer to pay for everything, even without giving out sex or anything. Ordinarily just having toasters or admirers can get you all you want. Imagine, Guys have to work for everything they have from their youthful age. We are already brought up with mentality to work like Jackass for every penny we have.

The only pain women go through is at the point of Child birth.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

So lets analyze this, how many free gifts have you gotten in your Lifetime compared to that of your brother. If you actually sit to do the Math. It is 90/10. How many times have you taken yourself out on a Dinner or to see a movie? If you do the Math, You will find out.

If you are very beautiful, guys will just offer to pay for everything, even without giving out sex or anything. Ordinarily just having toasters or admirers can get you all you want. Imagine, Guys have to work for everything they have from their youthful age. We are already brought up with mentality to work like Jackass for every penny we have.

Take!

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shayneward1:
I created a 'misscandy' account. I got 2 likes, 3 followers and 2 pms immediately after posting.

I immediately deactivated, I no be 'misscandy' abeg.
grin cheesy
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by donblazer10(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

I couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Kingsley10000: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
SO TRUE,KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Kingsley10000: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
THE DAY WEY I OPEN LEZ ACCOUNT ON ESKIMI,THE KIND FRIEND REQUEST AND MESSAGE WEY I GET SHOCK ME

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

Sure, their life is super easy for Women who want to sell their bodies for money.

Why work for a 50k salary when one Alhaji can give that money for one Night with Trip to Dubai ? Even a new Yahoo boy can afford that.

The only problem is when they need to Settle down, No husband. Then, they will start crying. Men are scum.

CC Kimbra
For such ladies, not being able to get a man to marry isn't the only problem that comes with living an unchecked life.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Snow02: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't think it's that easy man even oloshoism doesn't seem as easy as you may think this argument goes both ways
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Snow02: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

good point
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
the most stupid thread of the year..
u think u can talk anyhow? stupid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by jamariwolf3(f): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yet another rubbish.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Kingsley10000: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
NA WOMEN DEY ENJOY THIS LIFE...MY GUY JUST BOUGHT HIS BAE PHONE
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by richythePH(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

she don turn olosho now cos you sent an "unnecessary pm" (like she put it) and she ignored it abi undecided

you dont deserve to have two balls and i pray you get sense befor the month runs out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.