Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (7065 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked.. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by jamariwolf3(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

well, i just wanted to fvck mhisbliss, nor be say i wan marry her na. She is a fvck girlcheesy. Olosho.
you've been caught stalking a lady and the next thing you do is to accuse her of being a prostitute.
You guys ehn.

Hope you remember you have mother and sisters at home.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

well, i just wanted to fvck mhisbliss, nor be say i wan marry her na. She is a fvck girlcheesy. Olosho.
Lol
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by EternalTruths: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
loolz...thanks,,
only 30 billion tongue

Will you feel comfortable if I decide to meet you at Owerri.?
Yes or No.
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by Kingsley10000: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2018
MOST GUYS ARE SEX STARVED
Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2018
op is a child
the poorest people in the world are women including the beautiful ones,every woman either ugly or beautiful gets men's attention,so it becomes no big deal to them.
women suffer emotional pains than men,women gets blamed for immoralities in the society,women work 24/7 at home like slaves even if they have cooks and all,they still work at home while the man only sits like pap and relax with drinks or at most sit In his office,travel and some philander outside with their girlfriends while women must not try that. the richest people in the world are men,beautiful women are the highest number of ritual killing victims in the country.
it isn't bed of roses for women at all,even if you're Kim Kardashian,do you know what she goes through daily? women are pressurized by the society a lot,etc. women get more unattractive as they grow older and have babies while its the reverse for men and you said its bed of roses for women? the love advances and attention women get reduces as they age but its the reverse for men,the more a woman ages,the bigger her arms gets,the more masculine she looks and the wider her shoulder gets and people term her as masculine,big armed and unattractive but the older a man gets,the bigger his arms get,the wider his shoulder gets and the more masculine he gets and people term him as having big biceps, looking masculine like a man should be and all.
upon all these,we still have some lazy men that would sleep like logs at home without doing anything to help the wife and the wife would still go out their to hustle for money to take care of her kids,beautiful women o. let's be fair to this category of homosapiens abegi.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) by lereinter(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
if anyone likes it or not " sex sells"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji!! Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure, Flaunts Her Banging Breast & Backside / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl / Lady Dumpfounded After Meeting The Mystery Man She Has Been Chatting With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.