Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC (500 Views)

Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC by metronaija5: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Chairman, House of Representatives committee on interior, Adams Jagaba, on Monday evening formerly dumped Nigeria’s ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr. Jagaba, who represents Kachia/Kagarko constituency of Kaduna State, announced his decision while reacting to his suspension from the APC in Kaduna State.

“APC is a sinking ship and I won’t perish with it,” he said.

Mr. Jagaba, who said he had expected to be expelled from the party, did not announce the party he would join.

Sources close to him, however, said he will soon declare for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

“I expected dismissal and now suspension. It’s been long I bid them farewell,” the lawmaker said.

“My body language, my utterances, my actions and inactions have demonstrated that I had parted ways with them for a long time. It’s unfortunate that they are not practical scientists to realise it,” he said.

He alleged that the APC has shown that the security and welfare of the people is not a priority.

“The electorates are poorer now, Fulani herdsmen have continued to attack and kill my people unabatedly with both the federal and state governments doing nothing.

“The Governor of Kaduna State has continually said, he does not need the votes from Southern Kaduna to win election. He has demonstrated that he values the life of a cow than the lives of Southern Kaduna people.
“So, I can’t stay with them in the same party,” he added.

The lawmaker said he would never beg to return to the APC.

“The power lies with the electorates and not in the hands of a political party,” he said, adding “if they are expecting me to come crawling on my knees to beg them, then they are day-dreaming.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/reps-memberadams-jagaba-dumps-apc/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC by dahunsy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oh okay
Re: Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC by Nasa28(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
political prostitution
Re: Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC by tmann626(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
APC is a failed party. I have said it several times. I don't know why some people are still supporting the party. Just a pity that I supported the party during the last election. It won't happen this time around.
Re: Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC by bugidon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
APC is scam
Re: Reps Member,adams Jagaba Dumps APC by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2018

(1)

Reasons Why Biafra Won't Work / Think A New Nigeria, Think Atiku / Stop Calling Insurgents Herdsmen. It's A Mistake!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.