Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Governor Okowa's Aide Rejects Federal Appointment. Thanks Buhari, APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa's Aide Rejects Federal Appointment. Thanks Buhari, APC. (925 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Aide Rejects Federal Appointment. Thanks Buhari, APC. by Jerrypolo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Press Release!

CALL TO SERVE NIGERIA VERSUS MORALITY, GOOD CONSCIENCE AND LOYALTY. ...I STAY WITH GOV IFEANYI OKOWA, ESISO AND THE PDP. Exactly a year ago, I resigned my appointment as Director of Media and Political Communications to 2015 All Progressives Congress (APC) gubernatorial candidate in Delta State , Olorogun Otega Emerhor and in the same token left the APC. I left Olorogun Emerhor and APC in pains considering the acute internal squabbles that the leadership of the party ignored to handle and did not resolve the issues as required. The fellow that championed the problems said unprintable things including that I was paid to do my job as Emerhor's media consultant. The fellow also disclosed that my name was not included in the list of those recommended for political appointments sent to the Presidency. She took on me so tenacious that I had to give peace a chance by leaving the party and my former Principal, Olorogun Otega Emerhor. It was indeed a critical time in my political communications career. So soon thereafter, my leader and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ighoyota Amori and Principal Secretary to His Excellency, Honourable Hilary Ibegbulem ensured that I got repositioned and reintegrated into our great party, the PDP. Their efforts resulted in my return to the PDP and His Excellency the Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa appointed me as his Executive Assistant on Communications. Thank you once again, Your Excellency. Ten (10) months after my appointment, the APC led federal government gave me a juicy appointment as Chairman, Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT), Zaria. It turned out that my political detractors in APC failed in their efforts to rubbish my huge work and efforts for the party and my former principal. FACT No 1: I did not leave my formal principal, Olorogun Otega Emerhor and the APC because of money and material wealth. I was actually frustrated out of the party by acute and vicious political detractors. The rest is now history. FACT No 2: I have made wide consultations concerning the federal appointment. We all agreed that it is a call to serve Nigeria but event has overtaken the appointment; because it is closely tied to Political affiliation and loyalty to party. The appointment fails on moral ground and has become repugnant to equity and good conscience. FACT No. 3: I paid a scheduled visit on Olorogun Otega Emerhor at his Evwreni country home on Sunday 7th January 2018, to apologise to him for my negative attitude towards him occasioned by the evil misinformation supplied by my political detractors that prompted media altercation and exit from the APC. I also visited APC party Chairman, Prophet Jones Erue at his Warri residence same day and apologised for my misguided wrongs. I also thanked the duo of Olorogun Emerhor and Erue for facilitating my federal appointment as a Board Chairman. FACT No 4: The federal appointment is juicy, it comes with sweet perks and some kind of luxury. However, it violates the rules of morality, political loyalty and above all it negates TRUST that I am rebuilding with my boss, His Excellency Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa and our great party, the PDP. It is therefore unacceptable. FACT No. 5: I strongly believe that the opportunity will again show up in the near future to serve our country Nigeria through the PDP and His Excellency the Governor of Delta State. The future is bright. FACT No. 6: I am extremely grateful to God, Olorogun Emerhor, Prophet Jones Erue and APC DELTA party leaders who found me worthy and nominated me for federal appointment. It has shamed those political detractors that once said Olorogun Otega Emerhor used and dumped me. I am now both state and federal political material in Media Politics. Thank you JESUS. CONCLUSION: I respectfully, once again, thank the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari for appointing me as Chairman, Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, Zaria. However, I wish to inform Mr President that I am now a strong member of the PDP and Executive Aide to the Smart Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa. Therefore, this appointment came rather too late. I humbly decline the appointment and/or nomination on grounds of morality, good conscience and equity. I hope to serve Nigeria, in the near future. As for Olorogun Otega Emerhor, you have demonstrated that you are a good leader who cares for the advancement of his loyalists via this appointment and several others. I thank you Sir. I am also very grateful for the positive and negative roles played so far by friends, political associates and detractors in building THE LATIMORE BRAND. I stay with the Smart Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa. God bless Nigeria. God bless President Buhari. God bless Olorogun Emerhor. God bless Delta State. God bless my good boss, Gov. Okowa. OKOWA AGAIN 2019. PDP ...Power to the people. Signed: Dr. (Barrister) Fred Latimore Oghenesivbe, M.NIIA, F.CIDA Executive Assistant (Communications), To His Excellency the Governor of Delta State, Government House Asaba. Tuesday, 9th January, 2018.

Source;

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1598213806928902&id=100002208934225&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6509095162084550831%3Amf_story_key.733511403504101%3Atop_level_post_id.733511403504101%3Atl_objid.733511403504101&__tn__=%2AsH-R

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide Rejects Federal Appointment. Thanks Buhari, APC. by princechurchill(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Machiavelli:: in our world loyalty means everything, and being a stand up guy is the quality of highly prized men of honor..

(1) (Reply)

Things Late President Yar'adua Did That Nigerians Can't Forget By Legalicon / What Is Cattle Colony? / Why We Are Constructing Maradi – Kano Rail – Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.