Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago (31004 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Mp3mack: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Mehn, does not look like the father dey age at all... Good routine i guess
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by rawtouch: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
hehehehe grin
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by mhaki(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
GINUWINE!!! cool
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by cold(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Oma se!
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by imstrong1: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2018
With good lifestyle men tend to look better as they age
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Coldfeets: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Wrongful re-creation!

Why is he not carrying her in his arms?
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by anyicash(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Aging is a function of finance....can you see that the man looks younger now then before?
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Beware of scammers promising u fixed matches to win millions....they are yahoo boys in another form.....Don't fall victim of their evil plans....Beware of this Devilish scammer by name David or whateva he calls himself..who runs Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_p latform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer...... pls share to save lives....
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Tomoyayi(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

shocked

There's nothing pretty in this.

all I can see are gorilla like descendants family.

The daughter looks like a diabetes patient.

The man looks like an ape.

The man like ape improved in the latest pics after joining the beard gang.
Beard gang has saved so many men.

My husband must have a large beard.

Attention seeker, please ignore
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by olumidazz: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2018
This cannot be the same man. No man grows younger after 23 years
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by DanielsParker(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:
shocked
The man like ape improved in the latest pics after joining the beard gang. Beard gang has saved so many men.
STFU.
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by ariklawani(f): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2018
ngwababe:
Handsome man,sugar daddy!
Oh baby grin
ngwababe:
Handsome man,sugar daddy!
Oh baby
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Mryacks: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2018
mikezuruki:
I miss Ginuwine that year sha! "in those jeans" got me moving anytime! by the way OP, the dad is celebrating the 23rd birthday of his Daughter, and not 23 years later after the first photo. OLODO!

Dude had a run mahn..didn't know he had a grown up daughter like this. Must be in his 40's now or so..
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by iamrealdeji(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Daddy looks much more handsome,looks like Ginuwine and younger,the girl is so sexy,she looks like J lo.
baba should be In his 50's cos the girl was a bit old In that young pic
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by ngwababe(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2018
ariklawani:
Oh baby ;DOh baby
You follow me see am baby? lol
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by lawaladeetan(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Can't you reason to what you wrote, this Nigeria seff, she is celebrating 23years of age, may be she is just a year older when his father carried her.....like father like daughter....
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by iamrealdeji(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
olumidazz:
This cannot be the same man. No man grows younger after 23 years
every daddy is not like your daddy. money makes people look younger. my dad looks much younger that. he was when I was a kid,even though he's fatter now
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by paidangel: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

shocked

Herdsmen should do and visit you in Benue jor.
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by wildchild1: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2018
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New Year discount is still on
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by delvinho: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2018
These guys age so well... Same goes for p Diddy, timberland, snoopLION and others of their generation...my nigga Genuwine... Hits like "same ol G, in those jeans, pony, differences" and lots more made our day back in the days... Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by gaventa: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
23rd birthday?? 23 years ago op i am not understanding ..... who is the LINUS Here Ginuwine or Op
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by NaoSlay: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
paidangel:

Herdsmen should do and visit you in Benue jor.

Myndd44. Rule 7.
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by ariklawani(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
ngwababe:
grin
ngwababe:
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by princeveron(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
That smal boi at d back of the girl be like "Na mi nyash dis man d press lyk dis.?"....
Lwkmd cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
praizblog:
Pretty Lady And Her Dad Recreate Throwback photo of 23yrs ago As She celebrates her birthday.

This pretty Lady is celebrating her 23yrs birthday and His Dad shared this throwback photo and they Recreate it.

When she was young vs when she’s now old. Dad can’t carry her again….. Lol.

See some of her photos below

Gisy from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/pretty-lady-and-her-dad-recreate-throwback-photo-of-23yrs-ago-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

Wait o is the dad getting older or younger abi na vampire the man be
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by rhymz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daddy looks like Geniwine
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by jonero4(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
lie mohammed jnr
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Lomprico2: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by GodblessNig247(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
cerowo:
Little changes on the dad's side

He is getting younger
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by EBUBS(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Is the girl 23? Was the first picture taking 23years ago while the 2nd pix was taking today? I no even understand sef. The papa na vampire? Naso una dey confuse people for this country.
Lol
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Melinde: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
But this Geniuwine or January is in UK celebrity big brother at the moment, how was he able to post pics since phones are not allowed in the house??
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by blacktallest(f): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

shocked

Stop trying so hard....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Kingsway Departmental Stores In Lagos, 1975 / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? / World's Biggest Babies Ever Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.