Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass (6941 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

.after eating before taking about making love (sex)
okoo
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
shinarlaura:
Food first then sleep and lastly sex
Babe, na ur face b dis.
U con dey fine scatter o.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by shinarlaura(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamZod:

Babe, na ur face b dis.
U con dey fine scatter o.

Lol....na my face na tongue

How far?
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol....na my face na tongue

How far?
. I firm o.
Everywhere soft for ur side o.

Hafa, make dem roger me something na.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sleep na im sure pass. Out of all the options na only sleep no need active work to enjoy.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Lush100(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
the thing is I sleep less, I'm a workaholic(work and then plan all night). I need good sex to make me have a good sleep. without sex my sleep is not deep. and I'm up in max 2hrs. but with sex I can sleep whole day. so I usually don't like Saturday outings. so I'll say it's sex-sleep then food
but money tops all ....if u ask me
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by MissRaine69(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sleep is overrated .
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Food

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by loydsis(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Food and sleep biko Who sex help....
na your type e help pass I swear
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2018
cocaine sad
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti says sex

Oyindidi says food

I will choose sleep because that's when I forgot about the pains of this world..
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
Sleep is overrated .
Are you a programmer? Like computer programmer?
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
NwanyiAwkaetiti says sex

Oyindidi says food

I will choose sleep because that's when I forgot about the pains of this world..
Miles please mind yourself. I pick food and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by pryme(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
Sleep is overrated .

Coming from a medical Doctor?
Is there something am missing here cos most times the importance of sleep drummed up every where online.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

This is a faceless forum so don't be ashamed to speak your mind..

No one buys data for you..

Next time speak your mind ok..

Who knows your husband might be from nl.

And not being real might make you missed him.

Men love real women.

Have a nice day!
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Men love real women.

Have a nice day!
It is sensible to pick sleep and food. I can't go a day without the two. But I can conveniently not even think about sex in months. So that's it

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It is sensible to pick sleep and food. I can't go a day without the two. But I can conveniently not even think about sex in months. So that's it

I know you're not saying the truth but I will let it rest..
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Oyindidi(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Men love real women.

Have a nice day!
Or maybe you're the husband. Who knowscheesy

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:

Tell her oooo
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

I know you're not saying the truth but I will let it rest..
Gracias
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Oyindidi(f): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He is falling in love with... lipsrsealed
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gracias

U wlc..

Now what I love in women is, they won’t; or can’t do otherwise than lie, but they do it so well that the very truth seems falsehood to it.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
He is falling in love with... lipsrsealed

Name: Mimi
Feeling: Wired
Activities: Reading "ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE" by Nikita Singh
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Oyindidi(f): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Name: Mimi

Feeling: Wired

Activities: Reading "ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE" by Nikita Singh

Them dey speak English there? I mean where you dey stay
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

U wlc..

Now what I love in women is, they won’t; or can’t do otherwise than lie, but they do it so well that the very truth seems falsehood to it.
I just read the topic now sef. Na food. We have so many delicious food. There are some you taste and you just get instant brain orgasm..... Lol
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Them dey speak English there? I mean where you dey stay

Their English get Kee leg..

An average Thai person can't speak English.

I visited one of their campuses and discovered that they receive lectures in Thai language..

One girl told him if you want lectures in English the fees would be expensive than receiving lectures in Thai language.
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
now I know you hate me
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I just read the topic now sef. Na food. We have so many delicious food. There are some you taste and you just get instant brain orgasm..... Lol

Please tell me one of the food that can give orgasm.. Abeg
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
now I know you hate me
She hate you how?
Wouldn't you be happy if a nigga like Mimi asks your hand in marriage?
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Please tell me one of the food that can give orgasm.. Abeg
Goat meat white soup with pounded yam
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by mimimile93: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Goat meat white soup with pounded yam

If this food can make you reach orgasm, why do you act like you need a d!ck in your life?

No offence plss.

I am here to learn
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

If this food can make you reach orgasm, why do you act like you need a d!ck in your life?

No offence plss.

I am here to learn
We all need dícks in our lives one way or the other. Don't take my attention for granted cos I could switch off easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu? / . / Must One Dance On The Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.