Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass (6948 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by zexy2030(m): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Sex?
Food?
Sleep?
Ladies and guys pls tell me the most pleasurable as in the sweetest among the three. Eg food- sweet, sleep- sweeter, sex-??. That's Guys or...I'm I wrong?
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Mhen I don't joke with my sleep o.

Whether I eat at chicken republic or eat at Iya basira amala joint or I just cook concotion for house, all na food and they work but sleep no get manageable grade. One has to sleep well at all times.

Without food and sleep, sex no fit sweet abeg.

15 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by alfred007(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2018
ok!

our choices differs bro! we have our addictions!

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by kobosmart(m): 6:08am On Jan 10, 2018
You dey underrate food because you never chop better KFC chicken with dip while watching a movie on your bed. Man I take that one over any toto anyday man

6 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by cardoso111(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Sleep ni

2 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by zexy2030(m): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Whether I eat at chicken republic or eat at Iya basira amala joint or I just cook and chop concotion for house, all na food and they work but sleep no get manageable grade. One has to sleep well at all times.

grin
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by zexy2030(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Whether I eat at chicken republic or eat at Iya basira amala joint or I just cook and chop concotion for house, all na food and they work but sleep no get manageable grade. One has to sleep well at all times.

grin grin
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by olasaad(f): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Sleep then food sex not important

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Pat081: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2018
To mi food 1st if I dnt eat good food I can nt slp well sex is nt always

2 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Pat081: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
hmmmmm ladies again sex nt important haba

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Chinese special fried rice with beef in black bean sauce and fresh orange juice hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by whitebeard(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Money is not there, I don't have business with this question then.

4 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Kenzico(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Ur Lie carry First Grade

3 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by olasaad(f): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Pat081:
hmmmmm ladies again sex nt important haba

Compare to food and sleep. Those two are need while sex is want

6 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by naija1stpikin: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2018
sleep
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Yeah to a woman you're right!

To a man sex is not want o, it's need. But of the 3 needs for me sleep is first.

2 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Food and sleep biko Who sex help....

3 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by nickvanilla(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Sleep of course. Ask those suffering from partial insomnia

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by rosy1992(f): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Sleep

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by zexy2030(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
rosy1992:
Sleep
Really
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Daniel2289(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Lies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Pat081: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

u re right

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Dramadiddy(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
a Little of everything
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by swiz123(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
I don't even enjoy sex that much

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by borngeologist(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2018
My wife can deprive me of food or sex i dont give a Bleep..but sleep..i dont joke with my sleep ooo

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by shinarlaura(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Food first then sleep and lastly sex

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:
Food first then sleep and lastly sex

With me..
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Deckline(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Chairman na food o. Fried rice with beef and salad with cream with just a bottle of non alcoholic drink. I won't sleep again! If i eat that food in the dream,i no go wan wake up again!
Toto dey smell jare...

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by ericsimons18: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Good chance to know the lazy men in the forum #theSleep crew - If you're a hustler you will hate sleep , mtwee ... "FOOD" for me

sex is an ego thing nothing more, except for ladies that enjoy it. For guys its a 2min madness and an unrealistic sense of fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Ajoboss(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Food and sleep biko Who sex help....
lol..e help ur papa to fit born u
Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Odingo1: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Food, Sex then sleep

2 Likes

Re: Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass by Ajoboss(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Deckline:
Chairman na food o. Fried rice with beef and salad with cream with just a bottle of non alcoholic drink. I won't sleep again! If i eat that food in the dream,i no go wan wake up again!
Toto dey smell jare...
y wont it smell wen all u do is lick toto day and night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter / There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) / How To Toast A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.