Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,987 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (55319 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by CzarChris(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Nothing wey my eyes no go see.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by AlexCk: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Who am i to judge thee??.

Happy birthday ma'am, hope u get a bettee hustle this year, and quit your current one.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Tozara(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Na the toto go suffer am, what's my business?
To her, it's enjoyment and bliss, not suffering. grin

That's what she lives for.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by limamintruth: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
The peak of depravity. undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by bionixs: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
SOFTENGR:
grin grin Olosho
her birth was a mistake
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by baddosky1: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2018
ayoxx69:
Why is it that anything that comes from Zimbabwe is always related to sex?

Zimbabweans' dey learn compared to Kenyans when it comes to prick and Toto matter.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by 2shure: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
o.f.a

aka
okpo
for
africa
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Abagworo(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2018
She's naturally pretty though.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Your Tongue/fingers Are Too Rough For A Lady; Tame Them.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by steppin: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
Guys dat patronise these girls dey try sha
You'd be surprised. Your boyfriend could be one of them.
The men who sleep with them doesn't have it written in their face.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
So none of the celebrities in nigeria can even show us their nudes... well apart from banky (may God bless his soul) who showed us his wife's ass, no body can do same... we all waste our mb on tonto dike but even her Boobs we never see... seun and lalasticlala will just be doing us wayo...
And You Think Everyone Came Here To See A Girl's Ass?
Pls,stop Waisting Your Life.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by reality17(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:

Ghanaian Girls also av sometin in common
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:

Na wa for u oo! Make una dey talk dis "toto" words small small abeg! E get as e be!grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:

Why u talk like that na?
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Why u talk like that na?
why do I have this feeling dat u guilty Hmm
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
why do I have this feeling dat u guilty Hmm

Sinaj na wa for u oo! So to ask questions don mean say I dey patronise abi!grin hian e nor get wetin ar nor go hear
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Sin.aj na wa for u oo! So to ask questions don mean say I dey patronise abi!grin hian e nor get wetin ar nor go hear
worefa *rolls eyes*
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Martin0(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
worefa *rolls eyes*

Na me u dey roll eye for!gringrin nor lemme run enter u oogrin
U jus con dey tushed-up these day's ooo! I guess bf @ workgrin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by olumalcolm(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2018
There is fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the run
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Na me u dey roll eye for!gringrin nor lemme run enter u oogrin

U jus con dey tushed-up these day's ooo! I guess bf @ workgrin
u wan run enta me go where?

Stay ur lane jarey
Bf abi dad at work
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
u wan run enta me go where?

go main road!
Stay ur lane jarey Bf abi dad at work

Eh eh so na dad con dey arrange u like this!grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Kingsley10000: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2018
IN ZIMBABWE OLOSHOISM IS LEGAL
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by sinaj(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh so na dad con dey arrange u like this!grin
if he doesnt who will tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Tamakay(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2018
I hardly see an Olosho being ugly especially the ones in Lagos and PH.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Martin0(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
if he doesnt who will tongue
Hmmmm I hear u madam!grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Espada10: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by kingsleyugo41(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2018
castrol180:
Disappeared to go and have a fun with the client...

Zimbabwe! This remind me of a Facebook female friend from that Mugabe's country asking me to come down to the country so as to have a taste of what a Nigeria guy look like when it come to sex and fuckinG and every spending would be to his account but I later decided not to go which prompted the lady to unfriend me. This make me to believe that sex is fun in Zimbabwe...
the same thing happend to me she wanted to come to nigeria to see me but i told her to hold on first, she got angry and got marriad, this lady is a working class lady always going to london for her holiday but i missed her anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by castrol180(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
kingsleyugo41:
the same thing happend to me she wanted to come to nigeria to see me but i told her to hold on first, she got angry and got marriad, this lady is a working class lady always going to london for her holiday but i missed her anyway.

Wow! Seems they are desperate
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by oriewanbe: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
skullzflex:
Hows ds post worthy of frontpage..Nairaland, i give up
what is the fuss? Is nairaland paying front page OP from your purse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.