Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom (12530 Views)

Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Homeboiy: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Can buhari arrest his brothers undecided?

Cc: Salamrush.die Evabli.zin Nwanz.a Charlotte.flair Homebo.iy Hamm.er6

Maybe not this buhari
he dare not arrrset them
such a terrorist like him

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by rhemmiedream(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by stevejomo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
divide Benue into 2 and give 1 to fulanis and the killings will stop immediately.
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Oxalic(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
The leadership of that association should be arrested and prosecuted unfailingly. They openly vowed to fight against the implementation of that Bill. What more is needed to effect their arrest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by nkemjacob2(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Had it been it was to be a well organised country this man should have been arrested.... If I were to advise Benue pple find a security measure to protect yourself... Our government are very useless to the people right now

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Akpa133(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
E no concern me
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Lanruze: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari, Buhari Buhari.....How many times did I call you.

The fulani Herdsmen issue may become your waterloo... Trust me .

Since the population of Fulani Herdsmen scattered all over Nigeria are many, States that have not enacted the anti--grazing laws indigenes will see them as enemy's and terrorist and start attacking them.

One case was recorded this morning when a herdsman aged 14 years was stoned to death by a woman.....and it spreads.

The president should order the immediate arrest of perpetrators and their trial to serve as a major deterrent to others.

From the president's initial silent posture its obvious that he is being passive about the Herdsmen issue and its becoming too dangerous for his regime...

States and tribes may become hostile and not accommodate Fulani herdsmen anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by IdeyFindWife: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sarki, what do you have to say to this?

Any solutions for the Guv?

Lanruze:
Buhari, Buhari Buhari.....How many times did I call you.

The fulani Herdsmen issue may become your waterloo... Trust me .

Since the population of Fulani Herdsmen scattered all over Nigeria are many, States that have not enacted the anti--grazing laws indigenes will see them as enemy's and terrorist and start attacking them.

One case was recorded this morning when a herdsman aged 14 years was stoned to death by a woman.....and it spreads.

The president should order the immediate arrest of perpetrators and their trial to serve as a major deterrent to others.

From the president's initial silent posture its obvious that he is being passive about the Herdsmen issue and its becoming too dangerous for his regime...

States and tribes may become hostile and not accommodate Fulani herdsmen anymore.

Praise-singers and sycophants really misled the misguided old coot plus the fact of his own bigotry.

You were not elected by the collective will of your voters to come punishing one tribe for the other or to keep mute over evils of one tribe to the other while busy reacting to issues that do not concern you in far away Egypt etc.

And even from within the so-called, so highly maligned '5%', you had staunch supporters, some of who risked arm and limb to vote you into power. You were supposed to get into government, serve their interests and by broad-scale egalitarianism, make believers out of your doubters.

That is the sense that die-hard sycophants and arss-licking bastards failed to allow the man to have. They elected him under a powerful "Halo Effect" phase and still refused to own up and tell him certain home truths as electorates have right to from their leaders. They kept drinking the KoolAid to the detriment of the country and the Change they hoped for. And that was nothing short of idolatry. God will visit all the bastards in due time but right now, all thinking heads better wade into quelling this before it becomes our new theater of war.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by bleskid: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
buhari is justice....stop saying could buhari go against his people .. thas the only president i have seen ...that dont tolerate nonsense ..get that
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by KingNom(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
THE MAIN SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM

We all know the main problem behind nepotism and widespread killings in Nigeria (especially in the Northern part).

Kindly read this:
A Very powerful man, named Saul in the Bible was seriously persecuting the Christians after Stephen died.

When he later got converted by Jesus Himself, he turned out to be the Greatest Apostle in the New Testament after Jesus!

This is where our answer lies! These killers (Herdsmen, Cultists Ritualists and other terrible elements), their sponsors and their sympathizers were raised and trained to do what they do by their environment and influencers, the same way you do the things you do because you were trained so.

Now to change a grown person is very Herculean if not impossible. The only way a person can change is if God changes the person from his heart.

But God needs us to pray so He can have the permission to intervene and Change these killers, their sponsors etc.

If we start spending MORE AND MORE TIME PRAYING FOR THE CONVERSION OF ALL THE KILLERS, THEIR SPONSORS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS like Paul (Saul the former Church Persecutor) rather than just criticising the situation, in NO distant time, We will have a lot of them converted to Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace!

Imagine the Strong Political Leaders fully embracing Jesus Christ! NIGERIA will be PARADISE!!

Kindly spread this message and start praying continuously as this is our most viable SOLUTION.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Danybest: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
shocked cool grin shocked
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Nackzy: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Fawklicant: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oga set up a secret vigilante using proxies and chase these mofos outta Benue. Stop being a whimp! This is where the former governor of Enugu would have excelled greatly. Chimaraoke Nnamani would have removed all these mofos from Enugu and maybe the Benue man would take a cue. Unfortunately, the present governor of Enugu is a total wuss! Benue too. I only trust obiano and my Abia people to deal with this kind of situation effectively.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by ArodeTsolaye: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
alexlife:
arresting people is a process cause na Fulani. if na the 5%, na terrorism.. continue my dear Niaja. we hail thee

What is meaning of this 'naija we hail thee' you morons always shout after making some statement of sense.

What if I shout 'Serengeti we hail thee"? Do I make any sense?
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by truthstands12: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cry cry baby Governor. Learn from Fayose. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by alexlife(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=ArodeTsolaye post=64070644]

What is meaning of this 'naija we hail thee' you morons always shout after making some statement of sense.

What if I shout 'Serengeti we hail thee"? Do I make any sense? [/quote

best reply to this above should be"...."
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by difference5050: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Instead of empowering youths with arms to confront those herdsmen he empowered youths with wheel barrow law abiding Governor garara hiaaaaa
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by temiprinciple(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
This man is a dullard and very stupid thing
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Leke001: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Olodo...
Re: Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom by Ken4Christ: 1:24am On Jan 11, 2018
bigerboy200:
This governor dey vex me I swear.. empower your men with weapons and match these fulanis fire for fire... stop crying like a baby and act like the chief security officer of your state...nonsense..

It won't work. The military will spoil the show for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked / LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / Senate To Probe CBN, NIBSS Over N20 Trillion Unremitted Stamp Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.