Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,385 members, 7,826,503 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies (29789 Views)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Snow02: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm seeing people over 40 there claiming 29
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by cstr1001: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by cstr1001: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Seriously, no man with a Job have any excuse for not getting married in Nigeria.

Single and searching ladies too plenty. I wonder why some men claim they can't get a woman.

On Radio, TV, Twitter. nairaland, facebook, church,everywhere.

You can't toss a coin up in church without it touching a single and searching sister.
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Oluhills007: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Those guys are hilarious
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by neolboy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wicked people
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by anibi9674: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
ok.
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by dumininu01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by XingXhang(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lolz grin
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by kenoz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Btctrader: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello good day.

Application for 2018 Tony Elumelu foundation grant has commenced. You can start the application process now. If you have any question, you can ask us.

Contact us also if you want your application and proposal to be professionally written.
email: yestercee@yahoo.com

Remember:
The program gives a seed capital of $5000 which is N1,525,000 (Non refundable) to the successful applicats, with that you will have access to apply for more if need arises..

Remain Blessed
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by IAM25: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nothing hilarious here na.
kids always play with something serious.
Pls, Miss advertiser, I will clock 30 when Buhari lives office.... I hope it won't be late by then sha!!!!
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Tomoyayi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
madridguy:
Correct the topic spellings before teachers without class will descend on you.

Madridguy, correct guy
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by IAM25: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
cstr1001:
Seriously, no man with a Job have any excuse for not getting married in Nigeria.

Single and searching ladies too plenty. I wonder why some men claim they can't get a woman.

You can't toss a coin up in church without it touching a single and searching sister.
Bro, you right. But then, most of these ladies want marriage, but they are not ready. Even when a brother is sending green lights, they don't understanding. Some will even understand and be forming.
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin

Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Akpa133(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Do have money�
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
jokingly she will get married.
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
cstr1001:

You can say that again bro, getting my dream woman wouldn't be difficult. All you need is a steady income you don't have to be rich.
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by MLK22555: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Evil people everywhere.... Chai see reply lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
zion69:
You want more?

Check out more here : www.zionadebisi.com
Haha, can't stop laffin but will she wait till i turn 30 so i can apply.
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Chukazu: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nltaliban:
Twitter is the online community with the highest number of insane people.

They can never be serious in life

No. highest number of intelligent people you mean?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Seyi8701: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
i LOVE naija people, no chill at all hahahahahaahahahaha cheesy
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Seyi8701: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
kcspeaks:
In Nigeria, ladies seems to be the one begging for marriage. It is well

https://quickmarket.ng/

yes! have always know that...its the end times, i advice ladies not to front too much alot of guys now go into gay and are brainwashed that marriage isnt important so be a gay and make lot of cash..alot like that on the island
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by webngnews: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by slimbullet: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies by Protocall: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.