Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend (6721 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Don't Be A Boring Boyfriend, Do This And Thank Me Later (pics) / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by dammy13(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2018
No woman desires a boring man. Even when she loves you to the moon and back, there’s just so far the love can go when every minute spent with you is in silence. She could try to save the situation by leading the conversation, but soon, she’ll get tired if you don’t pick up and keep the conversation going.

Accepted, we all can’t be talkertive, but you don’t have to be one to have a decent conversation with your girlfriend. Part of being a great lover is to know the right things to say and when to say them. If you and your girlfriend spend more time in silence than you do talking, it means that you two are preoccupied with your thoughts most of the time. This non-engagement creates room for couples to drift apart. You don’t want you girlfriend to end up in the arms of a more “interesting” guy, do you?

Here are three ways to keep the conversation going in your relationship.

1. Ask questions

It’s easy to run out of things to say. If you are waiting for things to happen so you can talk about them, you may have to wait for eternity. The idea about being an interesting guy is to find things to talk about and make them sound interesting. A good way to do that is to ask your girlfriend questions. People love to talk about themselves, creating an avenue for them to do so is a great way to avoid silent moments. While you are at it, try to avoid closed-ended questions that require a yes or no answer – keep the questions open-ended. Rather than say “Are you okay?” You should say something like “You don’t look okay, what’s wrong?”

2. You both should talk about your day

People hardly talk about their day. We often ask the question “How was your day?” but a typical answer we all give to the question is “fine.” Such a response can kill a conversation. If she asks you about your day, feel free to tell her how your day went. Tell a story of what happened. If your day was stressful, tell her what made it stressful. Did you get stuck in traffic? Tell her about it and how you got out of it. Little stories like this create room for a conversation to keep running. She’s most likely to make more enquiries as the story unfolds. Encourage her to talk about her day too by asking prompting questions like “Did you have an interesting day?”

3. Listen attentively and respond appropriately

A lot of people don’t listen attentively when others are talking – they are either distracted or thinking about the next thing to say. Great conversations entail making meaningful contributions and learning a thing or two. As she talks about things, don’t be in a hurry to respond. Allow her talk, and urge her on with fillers or your body language. When she’s done talking, take a moment to arrange your thoughts so you can express them articulately.

http://fabinfos.com/dont-boring-boyfriend-interact-girlfriend/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by HungerBAD: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2018
I agree with everything you wrote except

1. Ask questions

You are not serious. Ask a girl if something is wrong?that simple question will in one way or the other remove money from your bank account,and the more you ask questions, the more you give.

Just pretend as if you are watching the Chelsea game, even if your television is on CNN, when you notice she has started with the WORRIED FACE format.

She will be alright.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Yian1(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2018
experts should contribute to help
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2018
If it doesnt come naturally, dnt bother stressing yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by ayowonder(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Boyfriend and girlfriend matter don taya me

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by gabinogem(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

1. Ask questions

You are not serious. Ask a girl if something is wrong?that simple question will in one way or the other remove money from your bank account,and the more you ask questions, the more you give.

Just pretend as if you are watching Chelsea game, even if your television is on CNN when you notice she has started with the WORRIED FACE format.

She will be alright.

cheesy u go done see pepper 4 girls hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Blackhawk03(f): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

1. Ask questions

Just pretend as if you are watching the Chelsea game, even if your television is on CNN, when you notice she has started with the WORRIED FACE format.

She will be alright.

grin

Ahnahn! She might have more pressing issue to talk about na. angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Pharaoh001(f): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
True Relationship don't need your analysis...
Anyone taking/Using your analysis will end with divorce, just like it's common now a days.
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by EOOJ(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
i concur
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by NaoSlay: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018

These list doesn't work for Nigerian beeches.

Spice up your relationship with these hoes by taking them to the ATM and all that.

You can stare at each others face all day, trust me, your relationship won't be boring.

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
I'm naturally boring. I'm not interesting. Na loner I be. Nothing people do, say or write can undo that. These things are so dramatic. So I'll pass.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Pharaoh001:

You could be right..
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by ubunja(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
interesting.i think i agree.
can u elaborate thou
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
angry

∆ This way you people talk about women self. Girlfriend this girl that. As if these girls are gods. Move closer to them and you'll understand. I don't need manuals and write-ups ∆
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by kennysam91: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Anyone taking/Using your analysis will end with divorce, just like it's common now a days.
What ur age self 2 say dat wat Dd u no abt relationship, wat dis man is saying is real
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
The OP is not just inexperienced, he is also uninformed. . . Anyone into a serious relationship shouldn't take all he said serious. . .The result would be cataclysmic. . .

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Ejanla07: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

1. Ask questions

She will be alright.

first time u make sense as an afonja and sai baba zombie

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by CosmicJames(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Forget all these theories. Silence doesn't end a relationship most of the time.
What actually ends relationship is cheating.
Plus if one is a broke niga

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by CosmicJames(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
Exactly!
Any relationship one stresses his/herself to keep is already broken and will not be long before it finally end

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by Ajoboss(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
ayowonder:
Boyfriend and girlfriend matter don taya me
noted
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
most girlfriends are of guilty.
Re: Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend by TheEconomist: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

1. Ask questions

She will be alright.

My man!!!

You too correct. grin

(1) (Reply)

When I Thought I Have Seen It All.... / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.