Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo (13218 Views)

NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / Postponement:  ad-hoc Staff Protest Non Payment Of Allowance In Benue / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by imstrong1: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Someone is tampering with their stipends just the same way materials meant for the IDPs ..the Govt is always behind in post crisis management

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by BanevsJoker(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
In foreign countries, especially western countries.
You will see different people donating to these people that have been to hell and back.

But black people, especially nigerians, the only time you them contributing massively is when they fund their pastor's expensive live style.

They want everything to be the government.

Before you ask, what about me? I'm also part of the problem, but at least I don't get my priority wrong and I contribute from the little I have.
Be careful, lest Nairalanders term you The Antichrist for mentioning their beloved pastors.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by wizod(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Can you imagine?

Anyway, Igbos will soon come for your defence. That is the only unintelligent group known for explaining such wacks as long as it is against Bubu.

Just alert them, your reason doesn't have to make sense to even goats, what is required is let it be against Buhari, finish.
which brain is dis one using, fish or chicken?

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by holluphemydavid(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
op u mean only the people from dat side got dat large no of people......speechless
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by abdulaz: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Protesting for a monthly stipend when legitimate workers and pensioners are being owed.

They should be thanking their creator they came back alive.

No be we send una go Libya.

Smh...some of them even came back with pregnancies grin
We should be expecting half caste bastard kids in Edo State in few years time.

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Juliusdking(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who send una
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by able20(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
373 out of 481 are from Edo state alone?
Something is wrong somewhere.
I tire oh!, make other tribes no use Edo state as farmland or Ranches? If all the youths Don walker go.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Habyz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oga080666419419:
Lazy Owoda Pig
Your typing waiting for your women that went to hawk Agbo jedi and trinkets to come and provide for the household. lazy Owoda people.

God created Owoda people for just three things, Skull mining, drivers/conductors and agbero touts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Did God create "ipobians" to scam people? How did you get so stupid.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Opelwonder(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin
I DON DIE.
babe, u dey worry o

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by egelege: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please who is the National Chairman of National Association of Libyan Returnees?
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by lamalang(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who tell them to leave naija? Abeg make them go rest , we wey dem leave for naija de struggle de no give us anything

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by correctguy101(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is like these returnees do not know that people are being owed their pensions,they better keep quiet nobody forced them to go to Libya but if they can't manage they should gladly return back(Libya) .

Ah, iffa hia say dem return there?

Na to run even if them hia "liberal" let alone "Libya" gringrin

If their disturbance too much, na to order them to keep quiet or get thrown back to their Libyan slave masters... grin

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by kode12: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Imagine the nonsense. Instead of thanking the government for bringing them back from Libya where they might have even been butchered now,they're protesting. These people better go back to their families and start to out their lives together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
You will see different people donating to these people that have been to hell and back.

But black people, especially nigerians, the only time you them contributing massively is when they fund their pastor's expensive live style.

Before you ask, what about me? I'm also part of the problem, but at least I don't get my priority wrong and I contribute from the little I have.

Oyinbo don chop Belle full na.
Do you expect me wey never chop to donate my kidney

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
correctguy101:

Ah, iffa hia say dem return there?

Na to run even if them hia "liberal" let alone "Libya" gringrin

If their disturbance too much, na to order them to keep quiet or get thrown back to their Libyan slave masters... grin
Me and you who come wicked pass.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by correctguy101(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Me and you who come wicked pass.

Alas mi Ladyhippolyta88, I leave the award to you. wink
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by EarthXmetahuman: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oyinbo don chop Belle full na.
Do you expect me wey never chop to donate my kidney
the post is not for poor people. plus, you dont have to be rich to give. if 10000 people donate 200 naira, thats 2 miliion. it can help someone out there.
im pretty sure 200 cannot hurt you. even your data costs more than that.

the so called oyinbo dont donate beyond their capacity either. you see them donating, just 1 dollar or less to support (hungry kids, diseases, natural disaster, war, violence, crises) instead of churches and mosques that already have more than enough.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

the post is not for poor people. plus, you dont have to be rich to give. if 10000 people donate 200 naira, thats 2 miliion. it can help someone out there.
im pretty sure 200 cannot hurt you. even your data costs more than that.

the so called oyinbo dont donate beyond their capacity either. you see them donating, just 1 dollar or less to support (hungry kids, diseases, natural disaster, war, violence, crises) instead of churches and mosques that already have more than enough.

Na fight?
I doubt that you will recognise a joke even if it hit you in the face

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by EarthXmetahuman: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Na fight?
I doubt that you will recognise a joke even if it hit you in the face
does the post sound like im fighting anyone?
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Pascal181: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
The best protest should be to go back to Libya. nonsense
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by APL33: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

If the money to contribute was so readily available, they wouldn't have gone to Libya in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by deebrownneymar: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
I support the protest. These governors have been taking advantage of the situation to score very cheap political points and loot. They must keep up with the payments.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by newoffer: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
When u guys are foolishly dreaming of Europe like it's d next community. Please, we have plenty problems down here. Thank God we welcome you fools into the society. It is nobody's business for the stupid adventure u guys embark on.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by gbishman: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fucking ingrates, government saved your lives and this is how u repay them.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by nextstep(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hah hah hah. Welcome back to Naija, where government promises to pay are seldom fulfilled. grin grin
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by nextstep(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hah hah hah. Welcome back to Naija, where government promises to pay are seldom fulfilled. grin grin
We have pensioners and teachers being owed arrears, and here you are demanding transport. Did you pay for that flight? Abeg
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Sarang(f): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nothing ever works in this country! Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Dbeliever(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
its a pity.
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by Waffarianman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
odogwubiafra:
What's the meaning of that? Did you guys ever protested in Libya? Una no go thank God say Una don come back alive.
Make Una no let Una families remember the properties they sold for una to travel, so just quietly find Una bearing in time.

HahahahahahahA my belle o

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
this people should be ashamed of themselves. ....who send una go Libya? if not for the gov't intervention, most of you guys would have been dead by now.....must you wait for stipends to start life all over again? don't you have uncles, aunties, relations you can run to for help to start a business? atleast most of you ran to them for the funds to Europe via Libya...this is becoming a nonsence to all....
Re: Libya Returnees Protest Non-Payment Of Stipend In Edo by orjaha(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
They send you work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments In Aviation Are Better Under Oduah - Bitrus Agba / Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / Obaseki Appoints Esther Ikponmwen As New CJ As Edo Assembly Suspends Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.