Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? (1683 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / I Want A Girl Around Sagamu (monthly Allowance Guarantee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Calapar(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
How many of us pay our wives monthly allowance, despite the fact that you pay the rent, school fees and all other bills? So, do you still pay your wives monthly allowance because she's not working, probably unable to secure job not that you told her not to work?
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Ajoboss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Maka y?
D one wen I pay her papa no do?

1 Like

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by DWJOBScom(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
of course!
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by midehi2(f): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
Maka y?
D one wen I pay her papa no do?
grin wicked

1 Like

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by midehi2(f): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
DWJOBScom:
of course!
how much do you pay her monthly?
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Go and ask those in Family Section.
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by KushyKush: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Calapar:
How many of us pay our wives monthly allowance, despite the fact that you pay the rent, school fees and all other bills? So, do you still pay your wives monthly allowance because she's not working, probably unable to secure job not that you told her not to work?

Only stupid guys will tell her wives to stop working. Even if she teaches in a primary school, she needs to earn.

No Sane lady will have to wait for her man before she gets cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Ajoboss(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
midehi2:

grin wicked
u too,reason am na
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by correctguy101(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
If I eventually get married, I wouldn't.

I like intelligent women and no intelligent woman would like it. Just be sensitive to her needs and get her things, once in a while, (of course you might want to do it monthly, your call) send her something, so when she receive alert, she'll purr like a cat on heat. wink

It's how I treat my girls tho and I believe that's how I'll treat any woman I decide to marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by DWJOBScom(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
midehi2:

how much do you pay her monthly?

300k depending on how big it was that month and when it's school fee time it's more than a mil......
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by izaray(f): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
DWJOBScom:

300k depending on how big it was that month and when it's school fee time it's more than a mil......

Chief i hail oshocked shocked
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by midehi2(f): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
DWJOBScom:

chai! papa de papa

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by midehi2(f): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
izaray:
Chief i hail oshocked shocked
grin grin
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nogodye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
How will i pay her? Na olosho i marry? I will make her to work or have a business she will be running...Na only full house wife or olosho turn wife you fit pay monthly allowance to.
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by izaray(f): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
midehi2:

grin grin
Bae you gat that right wink
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Elparaiso(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Allowance for wetin? Is she a child?
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Calapar(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
lol
Elparaiso:
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by SIaye: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:

When I even they secondary school self come enter University graduate, my papa nor pay me allowance sad so why I go pay my wife ni
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Blackhawk03(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
He doesn't have to, we'll run a joint account... grin lipsrsealed

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Elparaiso(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
SIaye:

When I even they secondary school self come enter University graduate, my papa nor pay me allowance sad so why I go pay my wife ni

I tire o. Na for film I dey hear allowance sef.
My wife go work, God sef know.
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Elparaiso(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:
He doesn't have to, we'll run a joint account... grin lipsrsealed

You're both depositing money, right?
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Instead of paying her salary like an employer why not set up something that will fetch her more money n make her financially independent? I do beleive a wife should lack absolutely nothing but this should be done rightly n she would even appreciate it more.
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Blackhawk03(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Elparaiso:

You're both depositing money, right?

Of course! cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
If it's that she's actively trying but can't secure a job and not that she's lazy, entitled etc, it's a nice gesture if you can afford it until she finds something, however if you're struggling I'd hope that shes's understanding if you can't

I say all this assuming that you didn't deceive her into thinking she'd be a kept wife or something
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Calapar(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pray you don't marry pure liability. What if you set her up and the business isn't forthcoming?
dairykidd:
Instead of paying her salary like an employer why not set up something that will fetch her more money n make her financially independent? I do beleive a wife should lack absolutely nothing but this should be done rightly n she would even appreciate it more.
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
If she is working, then no need to pay her monthly allowance
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Calapar:
Pray you don't marry pure liability. What if you set her up and the business isn't forthcoming?

Lol..that's why there's what is called dating.. I don't have guys around me that are liability not to talk of females n except i'm with her for fvck's sake then i wouldn't bother too much about her character outside the bedroom. I cant marry someone who was never my friend n i don't date lazy girls who are always so comfortable with were they are, never have n never will... don't know about u tho undecided
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Calapar(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
lol, they change though, do you know? After marriage, she may turn to be lazy.
dairykidd:

Lol..that's why there's what is called dating.. I don't have guys around me that are liability not to talk of females n except i'm with her for fvck's sake then i wouldn't bother too much about her character outside the bedroom. I cant marry someone who was never my friend n i don't date lazy girls who are always so comfortable with were they are, never have n never will... don't know about u tho undecided
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Calapar:
lol, they change though, do you know? After marriage, she may turn to be lazy.
Well, its possible sha but i wont give her that luxury
Re: Do You Pay Your Wife Monthly Allowance? by SenatorAiyzik: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Your lie eh fit deliver yusuf from brain damage

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Twerks And Shakes Her Boobs On Hijab / Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years / Distracted lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.