Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years (1674 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria guy received hot slap as he rejects a proposal from a lady who was on her kneel actualy proposing to her boyfriend. But the guy refused to collect the ring and ward her off with a waved finger which inturn depicts that the guy said NO!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YWoQZh_Rd/?igshid=1g3vk6ggezh6v

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2019
You better don't loose your dignity by proposing to this guy's cause Nigerian men don't understand the word "easy" they prefer to get it the hard way
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
You better don't loose your dignity by proposing to this guy's cause Nigerian men don't understand the word "easy" they prefer to get it the hard way
Before you talk trash about Nigeria men, have you take your time to find out the authenticity of this half baked news?

Don't just jump into your unnecessary conclusion just so you can get the validation of men haters here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by IamPlato(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
As If She Will Pay His Bride Price
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

This is what of the things that lead to suicide..i put myself in the lady's shoes and i felt bad. How can a heartless guy date a lady for good 6years without any good result. I think dating Nigerian guy is a scam.
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:

This is what of the things that lead to suicide..i put myself in the lady's shoes and i felt bad. How can a heartless guy date a lady for good 6years without any good result. I think dating Nigerian guy is a scam.

aaahhhh! So a thing like this can happen in Nigeria? Well, maybe the guy is not ready to settle down yet. Sometimes these matter of marriage can unsettle some guys. Guys need time to let it sink in. Just saying...
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by luvyaself95(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:

are Nigeria ladies worth to friend not talk of dating angry i can't blame the guy he has his reason not to accept her proposal and everything in this life is risk nothing is sure...
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
aaahhhh! So a thing like this can happen in Nigeria? Well, maybe the guy is not ready to settle down yet. Sometimes these matter of marriage can unsettle some guys. Guys need time to let it sink in. Just saying...

Thank God u can say this now.. Only God will know how many years u will keep your girl waiting.. Fear God. If you are not ready for marriage, don't go into a relationship with girl.. Times count. And as long as keeping a lady close to u, no serious guy will want her.
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Spacewalker(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmm

I laugh at some ladies comment cheesy

Why do some ladies tend to abuse naija men at every slight chance

The topic reads that a man was slapped by a lady for not accepting her proposal.

Na by force to accept proposal sad

And then some ladies are coming here to bash him, saying he wasted the lady's time,as if he was dating himself.

Its very sad that some nairaland ladies think that men have to suffer in everything.

The guy received slap and was insulted,what if na im slap the gal,wetin go happen?

None of these ladies even condemned the lady's action or find out why she did it.

They are just insulting the guy,if it was the other way around,(the guy slapped the lady for turning down his proposal)u will see how curses and abuses would be rained on him in quick succession.

nairaland ladies are the greatest hypocrites and they will still come out to shout gender equality undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
mynd44
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:

Thank God u can say this now.. Only God will know how many years u will keep your girl waiting.. Fear God. If you are not ready for marriage, don't go into a relationship with girl.. Times count. And as long as keeping a lady close to u, no serious guy will want her.
you are right, if a lady is serious with a guy it tends to keep other guys out. But it is also important for a lady to know where a relationship is heading to avoid situations like the one on this thread. But OBEMBET, permit me to ask can you propose to a guy under the right condition?
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
you are right, if a lady is serious with a guy it tends to keep other guys out. But it is also important for a lady to know where a relationship is heading to avoid situations like the one on this thread. But OBEMBET, permit me to ask can you propose to a guy under the right condition?

There is nothing wrong for a lady to propose to his lover. There some guys that always shy and don't know how to say it.. But i think its good for a lady to define the relationship before going into it
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:

There is nothing wrong for a lady to propose to his lover. There some guys that always shy and don't know how to say it.. But i think its good for a lady to define the relationship before going into it
pls don't take this the wrong way but I kinda like the way u think.
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dizzyrascal:

How much more time? Another six years?
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Chi59:

Help me ask him oo.. Meanwhile the lady must have lose alot of serious guys all in the name of useless love.
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Chi59:

another six years might be too much. But it is only proper for them to sit down and have a proper conversation about their future together, that way, she gets to find out where she stands....
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
another six years might be too much. But it is only proper for them to sit down and have a proper conversation about their future together, that way, she gets to find out where she stands....

That's after 12years abi
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lalasticlala over to u.. Push this to FP
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:

Help me ask him oo.. Meanwhile the lady must have lose alot of serious guys all in the name of useless love.
ha OBEMBET, love is not useless ooo. Love has its own merits. Of recent, I just learnt that Dwyane Johnson (AKA..The Rock) just got married to his partner of 11years...Eleven good years, AMAZING.
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
ha OBEMBET, love is not useless ooo. Love has its own merits. Of recent, I just learnt that Dwyane Johnson (AKA..The Rock) just got married to his partner of 11years...Eleven good years, AMAZING.

With Nigerian guys.. Nothing like love.. They are wicked and heartles
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
obembet:

With Nigerian guys.. Nothing like love.. They are wicked and heartles
don't lie ooo, are you talking from experience? If you are relating an experience, then I will accept. If it is not from experience, then it becomes an unfair generalisation....I for one would like to believe that there are different types of men out there..some are better suited for love than others.
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by obembet(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
don't lie ooo, are you talking from experience? If you are relating an experience, then I will accept. If it is not from experience, then it becomes an unfair generalisation....I for one would like to believe that there are different types of men out there..some are better suited for love than others.

From experience
Re: Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
obembet:

From experience
what you actually need is a different experience with someone else. The irony of all this is that some days ago, I was having a discussion with some male friends and they seem to say the same things about women. Their verdict? Nigerian ladies are not loyal and are only interested in material things.. the question now is: who come wicked pass? If not that Nairaland is such a public platform I would really love to find out more about that particular experience of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Get Over A Failed Relationship / O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? / Welcome Ur Fave Nairalander Into This New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.