Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. (1008 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by Deyoungjoe16(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
A Nigerian man on social media, who lost his wife of late to the cold hands of death, decided to post the picture of his wife and self on Social Media.

He posted the picture caressing and holding her corpse just at the back of a car and tagged the image; “I’m not Happy My Happiness has Gone… My angel, My Hope, My strength.. CHI STILL LOVE”

Source: http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/01/shocking-nigerian-man-takes-photo-with.html

See photos:

Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by purem(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is

That

A

Corpse
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by KardinalZik(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
I know it is not easy to loss your wife.

BUT:

You can still pass same message if you post a picture you took with her when she was alive.

Or, didn't you bother to take a snap with her during her lifetime?
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by StarBukola(f): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
#Sign within# rest in peace angel
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by olasaad(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
You can continue the romance after 3 day. RIP
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kai he doesn’t want to let her go..... so sad cry
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by majamajic(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by jdluv(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
this is crazy....He could have just posted words or her pictures when she was alive.....Your wife diedand you could think of selfie
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by donstan18: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by Xinzu: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
As inappropriate as this is, I can actually feel this man's pain. It's been a while I felt this pain sad
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by Snow02: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
WTF did he have to display a picture of a corpse online c'mon man that's sick but sorry for your loss though
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by Nutase: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
The man looks like a ritualist. He should be investigated.
Re: Shocking: Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse. by nerodenero: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Internet has made many mad and they don't know. Many live their lives on internet as though if it were not existing, their lives would end.

It's bad enough that she died but extremely unacceptable to mourn her this way. There are better ways to mourn the dead but displaying a corpse like this should not be part.

RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gifted His Mum A Brand New Lexus 350 For Being There For Him – Video & PIC / Nine Signs He's Not A Cheater / Wen Bearded Guys Eat Me Out, My Juice Get In D Beard & It Stinks Wen Dey Kiss Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.