Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend (58135 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by olowobaba10: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2018
JUST GO TO A LAW COURT AND LEGALLY DIVORCE HER BEFORE SHE COMES BACK TO AVOID MORE COMPLICATIONS.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Toks2008(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Sad story. Some women are genuinely in love with a very broke guy and would use the available rich guy as a sponsor. He'll sponsor before marriage and sponsor in marriage [unknowingly]. His wife only took her own a step further by eloping with her lover.

What kind of woman abandons her child for a lover?
What kinda man would trust such a woman?
Both her and the school boyfriend are stupid.

He should take heart. She'll reap what she has sown.
My thoughts exactly.I have no issue with her madness but dumping your own child! GOSH! Whoever takes such lady serious is the dumbest as*hole to ever walked this planet. I doff my heart for some mean ladies and latter if this guy decides to do ladiesanyhow they will say guys are bad.

But for Christ in me,marriage will not be considered by me.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Tonytonex(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Women!!!
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Bofoy4(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Igbo girls fear them
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Only a woman can think of act this dis way,
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by gudvibz(f): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hypocrite. People like u will be the first to shout men are scum but want to kill a man when he says same about u.

You are a capital HYPOCRITE, for using words like "all women" and here you are talking about killing just over words. Did you forget you had female relatives? . Just be mindful of what you write especially when angry cool cool
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
gudvibz:

You are a capital HYPOCRITE, for using words like "all women" and here you are talking about killing just over words. Did you forget you had female relatives? . Just be mindful of what you write especially when angry cool cool
. When ladies say men are scum,do they say some?. Abeg is OK. Thank you.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by IAM25: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
I hope karma is not playing on this guyman. However, God sees and knows everything.... Be strong bro.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Sad story. Some women are genuinely in love with a very broke guy and would use the available rich guy as a sponsor. He'll sponsor before marriage and sponsor in marriage [unknowingly]. His wife only took her own a step further by eloping with her lover.

What kind of woman abandons her child for a lover?
What kinda man would trust such a woman?
Both her and the school boyfriend are stupid.

He should take heart. She'll reap what she has sown.
Am telling you. Some people just want to take from you the little you have. He didn't see any hint at all? The said woman got no heart. May God protect me and my family from people with evil agenda.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:
I hope the school boyfriend is not playing the same game on her!! Chain reaction loading....
Yeah.God likes to pay back this kind of stuff exactly the same way

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chai. This is why I dread women more than war front. Imagine leaving her own son behind just for obodo oyibo.
All these news make marriage so scary, damn.
She might be insane. I can't imagine her being alright. She had the mind to abandon her own Fruit? Am off this thread to think this through. I think there is something wrong somewhere.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nutase: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
hatedisplace:
how you take no say no be karma this brother dey face. Wet in happen to his other relationships before he meet this girl. Make he tell us. Karma cor karma nee.
even if karma catch up with the brother. Her own dey front too dey wait her. You cannot escape it.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abeg make you just leave her alone because if I say make you follow Trumps fire and fury words to North Korea to bring her home now by using our local remote e go be like say pesin dey wicked cool
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by jantavanta(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
If she went the Libyan route, she may soon be back, hopefully with the child.
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Espada10:
the bolded is what I am talking about...you mother or sister should act as the risk mitigator and the purifiers before you embark on any marriage..

I gat u now
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by DJperdurabo: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=majekdom2 post=64081427] there is only one blokos.... ONE that has the access to the heart of a woman. Most marriages are in trouble these days because the blokos in the marriage isnt the one[/quote

Hehehehe...
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by sshalom(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Terrible experience. Just continue to move on as you have done - She will get her reward in due course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.