Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (44262 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Shhhh01(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
danieljoel759:
Getting sexy after being plus size is not really easy but this lady @omg_kdja broke that bound and she did it. she uploaded a before and after picture of herself with this caption...
"2018 I’m gonna break you properly, ain’t gonna let no one stop me, watch me �••• Before you get to anywhere in life your mind � needs to get there first. You have to first envisage and explore the idea mentally. Everything starts in your mind ��‍♀️therefore make sure you get that straight before anything else. When I was at my heaviest ⬅️ I knew this wasn’t the life for me and I set about reinventing myself. Inwardly I’m pretty much the same person but with a bit more added extras.. What’s the purpose of this post...?? It’s a new year and I’m sure as we all have seen so many posts of “New Year, New Me” ����. Every year is a new year but you don’t need a new year to reinvent yourself or change your mind set. I’m already someone who doesn’t stop until their satisfied (that’s also a flaw ��‍♀️) and I’m never satisfied until I’m satisfied....do you get it? I said to myself, I really won’t let ANYTHING or ANYONE ( apart from the Almighty ☝�) stop me from getting what I want and deserve. So before you embark on #thekefirplan @kefirplan or any other plans you’ve got for this year....think �‍♀️ about ✔️ how you’re going to get there ✔️what will it take to get there and✔️ most importantly how would it feel to get there! And carry that feeling with you through the times when that idea/dream seems so far removed ❤️ #positivevibes #positivethinking #positivethoughts #transformationtuesday #transformation #healthyliving #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #fitfam #fitspo #fitsporation #fitspiration #fitstagram #fitness #fitnessmotivation #motivation #beforeandafter #effyourbeautystandards #gains #curves #beastmode #allnatural"

see photos

source: http://www.sundayjoe.com/2018/01/fat-turn-sexy-lady-shares-amazing-body.html

L
thats y u slim so u can wear show belle abi ? shior
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:

nope..I like her figure
But urs looks better.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by mhizclair(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Waoooo dr. Granville has really helped a lot of pple.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Preshy561(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ollygentle:
But urs looks better.
thanks dear
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by iamrammy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

What is wrong with you people sef? So because someone is plus sized she is not sexy?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating that sje was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong
bros tell yourself the truth,the first pishur sexy for eye?
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by jamalchance(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
who says plus-size can't be sexy ... and is "sexy" a body type ... uncle just dont vex me this evening .... #teamthickebody
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by jamalchance(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Fat is not sexy biko.
in a few yrs after u pop out a few kids and add some weight and ur husband says this ... don't vex biko
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by jamalchance(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
uzuede4:
Dear Nairalanders, everybody is not programmed to be slim. Our genes programmes what you will look like. We should not allow the media to decieve us into believing that we must be of a particular size. Appreciate your bodies and like yourself. you can be fit without looking slim. Some people are very slin but with dangerous hidden body fat. Pls, we should not be decieved by media puctures.
the smartest post on this thread
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
3verblazing:
u r still not getting were im coming from.yes not every one is blessed with that shape im not disputing that..thats why pple like tonto dike and other celebrities will spend millions of money to attain the figure 8 look all in the name of they want to look sexy. what fat does is that it makes the curves less visible. wit lots of blobs, excess skin, all over. that a material is beautiful is a different thing, now that the material is sewn into a well fitted garment is another different thing. im not saying pple should not be comfortable with their body. and been sexy doesnt really matter when it comes to long term goals cus it would fade ...but it is what it is mehn. sexy has a definition and its not fat
I agree with u sexy is relative,that's y I can't understand y someone will tell me that Angelina jolie is sexy. Sexy is something that arouses sexual desire. when a white man sees a kpanla skinny lady, to him its sexy but 2 me & many African guys, no way. A guy once told me that a lady with big boobs is his definition of sexy. In that case, what do we do?d point I was trying 2 make is that,an hour glass shape is just a function of more fats deposited in d hips&thigh region more than any other area of d body. If such a lady starts putting on weight, her ass will definitely definitely get bigger. Same goes 4 ladies with upper body fat. Once they start putting on weight, its more pronounced in those areas where there had been more fat b4. A figure 8 will b a bigger 8, a figure V will become a bigger V, a figure H will b a bigger figure H.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.