Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) (57455 Views)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Paradigme777: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
ediko5:
I am a born again Christian and i strongly oppose this kind of hypocritical attitudes by our politician.

If you ask me, i think we already have enough church buildings.

Can't he channel that money to create a employable platform to engage meaningful number of youths who are roaming the streets of his senatorial district/state jobless?

Would that church stop the high rate of crime in Nigeria? Or will it install good attitudes in the lives of Nigerians whom corruption and bad attitudes has become a norm in the life.

That's the same bullshit my state governor Udom Emmanuel is planning to do with the tax payers money.
Even if he should turn the whole of his senatorial district into an industry that employs 200, 000, 000 Nigerians, there will still be jobless pple roaming abt

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by uzucuzu1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Uyeye(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where did he get the money?

How do you make so much money serving the people and they still don't have water running in the houses,?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Umargandu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
DAVID MARK, BEFORE YOU WERE BORN THAT COMMUNITY HAD A PLACES OF WORSHIP. THEY VOTED YOU TO DELIVER A DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY Eg GOOD ROAD,HOSPITAL, PORTABLE DRINKING WATER,EDUCATION, RURAL ELECTRIFICATION ETC
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Man this is beautiful. Trust Catholic Churches when it comes to aesthetics.
Still this isn't atonement for his thievery.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
very nice edifice
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nehemz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
I pray he built it with his pocket money not corrupt money
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Engrghidazuka: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:
I'm a christian. Honestly, I feel sad when I see news like this.

Obasanjo built a place of worship in Ogun state.

One man built 1billion church for Winners in VGC, Lagos.

Now, David Mark?
Of what value is religion anyway? Instead of erecting church buildings on this land, while not build schools, hospitals, industries and research centres?
Instead of shutting down some, You are increasing and adding to the thousands we already have.
More churches, more poverty, unemployment, killings, crisis.
Naija Una mumu never do?

When you think you have seen all!

You are an outcast cry cry

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
God bless him.
St. Agnes pray for us
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:

Now, David Mark?
Of what value is religion anyway? Instead of erecting church buildings on this land, while not build schools, hospitals, industries and research centres?
Instead of shutting down some, You are increasing and adding to the thousands we already have.
Naija Una mumu never do?

God bless You.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Keneking:
This is home for true worship grin

Saint Augustine, pray for us...
Which Augustine? I hope it is not the boy that always smoke Igbo in the uncompleted building before Ogolonto bus stop. undecided

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
That idiot didn't build a learning center in his town, but a fuckin church!!!

For what, actually?
To wash away his sins?

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:

Now, David Mark?
Naija Una mumu never do?

religious killings are decided inside MOSQUES before the killings are carried out on the streets.
After all we know the religion that enjoys violence
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by phoenix45(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:
That's his own constituency project shey? If u like build am make he big pass redeem camp you'll be held accountable for the billions you And your cronies have siphoned

when will it be ?
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by fajob: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmm. Congratulations from all of us @ www.jolagict.com ...Ict experts
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by IsheriNorthGRA: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
And DaddyFreeze comes to my mind. Isn't he right after all?
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Uzee24: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Religion, the Opium of the masses!
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by sexy74(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bigii:
Pictures Of Newly Constructed catholic Church By Sen David Mark

Ex senate President Sen. David Mark constructs multi million naira church to St Augustine Catholic Church, Otukpo diocese.
We don't need churches now, we need institution that will grow our economy, we have enough religious places but we lack people with character .

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by chrischina(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why not build factory and employ people, are Nigerian stupid for Christ sake, the church for now only take money from the poor, building factory will help us all
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
These people should donate these money to funding hospitals and schools. Stop building churches and mosques everywhere. The Same David Mark won't send his children to naija schools or allow any of his family get treated in Nigeria. Stop all these.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by emeka2847: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Are you not aware that he, Otorm and many big retired generals are big time cattle owners who have Fulani catering for them? They can't hide this for long.

DisGuy:
is this guy not from the same Benue state that has been invaded by militants? Not a single word or action regarding the killings, not a single motion, i doubt he attended any session in the Senate. shame!
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
The people need working social amenities and not a big church. Nice gesture though
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by bionixs: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He's making good use of his money
it is catholic church,that is why he made made good use of his money. Should it be Redeemed church,then he stole the money and badly used. God will deal with all of you,hypocrites
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by oluxy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
This does not make him a saint
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

PEOPLE LIKE THIS WILL ASK GOD FOR THE METHODOLOGY HE JUDGES WITH ON JUDGEMENT DAY shocked shocked shocked
hahahahahaahaa
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Marcoassensio: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
church of doom
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
real talk
nurshah:

Yet look at the problems flooding our streets ...a great analysis was given that reason is that our God worship is hypoctitial I.e come and c ..its not from the heart and I believe
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by adecz: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
20 years in the Senate.

This is his own Constituency Project.

His senatorial headquarters, Otukpo has

has the worst roads in Nigeria,

His people drink water from well & gutter.

Yet he is here, attempting to bribe God.

Catholics, una fall my hand... sad

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Anastescia001: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecidedSpeechless
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
bionixs:
it is catholic church,that is why he made made good use of his money. Should it be Redeemed church,then he stole the money and badly used. God will deal with all of you,hypocrites
Watch your mouth bionixs watch your mouth cool
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by Femijohn198: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Even though he build 10mansion for otukpo people, is still a failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.