Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) (57458 Views)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
nope
I criticize the voters for selling votes for cups of rice.
At least make it a bag or two so that it forces the politicians to invest in rice farms
ok, better, neither do I advocate such.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

ok, better, neither do I advocate such.
they should make their votes too expensive to buy so it forces politicians to invest in economy to increase money
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
they should make their votes too expensive to buy so it forces politicians to invest in economy to increase money
That isnt ideal enough, there will be a spiral effect, the level of thievery will increase to make up for the expenses.
I'd rather suggest we have a carzy fellow that will increase tax to like 30-40% of our income, people's brain will set, we wont stay in our rooms on election day nor allow someone use our fund for grass clearing nor prayers against boko haram.
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

That isnt ideal enough, there will be a spiral effect, the level of thievery will increase to make up for the expenses.
I'd rather suggest we have a carzy fellow that will increase tax to like 30-40% of our income, people's brain will set, we wont stay in our rooms on election day nor allow someone use our fund for grass clearing nor prayers against boko haram.
you can't steal what hasn't produced
Low productivity is our problem not politics
No taxation without demonstratio
Na real brain reset
Right now it's OYEL money so nobody cares how it's spent
Tax us and watch an uprising follow
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you can't steal what hasn't produced
Low productivity is our problem not politics
No taxation without demonstratio
Na real brain reset
Right now it's OYEL money so nobody cares how it's spent
Tax us and watch an uprising follow
it's that demostration that i want so no one go take us as mugu again, no easy way to stop the crooks till we don reach wall, so i want a policy that go carry us to that wall
Re: Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

it's that demostration that i want so no one go take us as mugu again, no easy way to stop the crooks till we don reach wall, so i want a policy that go carry us to that wall
well politicians are smart
They will manage their oil money cos they know that tax will force responsibility and accountability. That's too much hassle for so little gain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.