Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Yorubas Has Lost This Bet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Has Lost This Bet (7176 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / We Peaceful Yorubas Has Accepted Ruga Fulani Settlement~ Osinbanjo / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
what does chatin wit an illiterate sinx yestaday make u?educated illiterate..u beta start planin to buy ur own car rather dan waitin 4 others to buy so u can b collectin 20naira 4rm dem

I can feed your ragtag family for 50 years non stop, you still live with your old parents in one smelly BQ room but making noise online. Shameless thing cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

I can feed your ragtag family for 50 years non stop, you still live with your old parents in one smelly BQ room but making noise online. Shameless thing cheesy cheesy
i knw u are very rich..but i dnt nid ur moni..am an ibo man and i wil rather wrk hard 4 my own moni..jx use dat moni u ar suppose 2 feed my family wit for 50yrs and take one agbero out of d bustop
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
i knw u are very rich..but i dnt nid ur moni..am an ibo man and i wil rather wrk hard 4 my own moni..jx use dat moni u ar suppose 2 feed my family wit for 50yrs and take one agbero out of d bustop

Smuggling cocaine is tradition where you come from, you were the loudmouthed criminal that said you are richer than Yorubas even when you are still living with your old mother in a BQ room. We have seen many like you here that were later busted, you are a disgrace and deserve to be flogged for bringing shame to Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

and u said my parents are late..hw come i stil live wit dem in a BQ..like i said b4 u are an educated illiterate from d university of national union of road transport workers
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Smuggling cocaine is tradition where you come from, you were the loudmouthed criminal that said you are richer than Yorubas even when you are still living with your old mother in a BQ room. We have seen many like you here that were later busted, you are a disgrace and deserve to be flogged for bringing shame to Alaigbo.
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

smokin igbo is tradition where u come frm..and the greatest drug dealer in nigeria is buruj kashamu..a yoruba man
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
and u said my parents are late..hw come i stil live wit dem in a BQ..like i said b4 u are an educated illiterate from d university of national union of road transport workers

You are a product of baby factory and don't even know your real parents, real fact. There are worst agberos in the Sad beast where you come from, most of you gala sellers just come online to post trash. Go school, uno gree.

Nigeria: Abia NURTW to Name Secretariat After Orji Kalu
http://allafrica.com/stories/200011080302.html

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

You are a product of baby factory and don't even know your real parents, real fact. There are worst agberos in the Sad beast where you come from, most of you gala sellers just come online to post trash. Go school, uno gree.

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
smokin igbo is tradition where u come frm..and the greatest drug dealer in nigeria is buruj kashamu..a yoruba man

You are dumb, you keep spewing trash cos you have no shame. Your people are dying in Asia while many are languishing in prison yet you talking about a free man called Buruji. I am ashamed on your behalf. Chaii shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

u are really makin use of google tonight..i'm hapi to warm ur brain 2nyt..ur brain don rust..my parents are late..i live wit dem in a BQ..am a product of baby factory..are u dis daft dat u kip misquotin urself..cant u say one tin and stand ur ground on it..is nt about goin 2 sch is abt acquirin knowledge
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
sharpsecret:
u are really makin use of google tonight..i'm hapi to warm ur brain 2nyt..ur brain don rust..my parents are late..i live wit dem in a BQ..am a product of baby factory..are u dis daft dat u kip misquotin urself..cant u say one tin and stand ur ground on it..is nt about goin 2 sch is abt acquirin knowledge
[/s]

Shameless dunce, I am backing my points with fact and evidence but you are pouring smelly spits everywhere. You are suffering from a generational curse, face your gala hawking and stop disgracing your cursed family online.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

Shameless dunce, I am backing my points with fact and evidence but you are pouring smelly spits everywhere. You are suffering from a generational curse, face your gala hawking and stop disgracing your cursed family online.
how can u b livin wit d hope of collectin 20naira frm maruwa nd okada afta all ur education..
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EbubeIkedi: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
sharpsecret:
how can u b livin wit d hope of collectin 20naira frm maruwa nd okada afta all ur education..

You keep repeating same nonsense like a lunatic, are you naturally mad? You are not even making sense, selling gala in Lagos traffic is making you run mad. I wish you soonest recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by oyatz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Both in landmass and population , southwest is bigger than the southeast, so its natural for S/West to have greater representation.

sharpsecret:
guy i wil reply u on this but answer d first question i asked u b4 i jump to dis one..btw S.E and S.W who has d highest number of civil servants?
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by sharpsecret: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2018
oyatz:
Both in landmass and population , southwest is bigger than the southeast, so its natural for S/West to have greater representation.

the problem is not being bigger..the problem is havin intelligent brave men among u,.u all followed tinubu orders to vote a man who failed in the first tym he ruled simply because of tinubu's selfish interest,.yes osibanjo is there but he's jx a mere gateman..he has no say..even una oga tinubu.go and lick ur wound..yoruba slave
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by vicadex07(m): 2:11am On Jan 15, 2018
jacksonkennedy:
The problem of my brothers are the muslims among us. Unlike in the north where the minority christians are docile, here the minority muslims are very outspoken. And it seems we have let them to be our leaders. Apart from Ambode and Fayose, the rest are muslims.

They are the ones selling us to their co-muslims in the north. Nigeria will be better if the south can unite.

ode u forgot to mention akeredolu and most of the remaining Muslim governors like ajimobi and amosun have Christian wives who are wholly functional in their governance.

Abeg find another excuse to wail and blame Yoruba for the stupidity of your own leaders who are soooo perfect.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by oyatz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Yorubas are at least about 21% of Nigerian population , so how do you know think that about 50 million people can follow only man call Tinubu?

If you have a big family, what give you the impression that all your children or brothers will follow you?Why are all Igbo adults not following Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?

If one out of twelve disciples can refuse to follow Jesus, the perfect Master, how will millions of adults follow one man?

Jonathan/PDP received millions of votes in the 2015 election in Yorubaland.

Its 3 years now, so get over the loss of the 2015 election, even GEJ and the Ijaw people have moved on.

Everybody has a right to vote for any candidate he/she likes.

If you don't like the incumbent president, team-up with like minds to vote him out in 2019

sharpsecret:
the problem is not being bigger..the problem is havin intelligent brave men among u,.u all followed tinubu orders to vote a man who failed in the first tym he ruled simply because of tinubu's selfish interest,.yes osibanjo is there but he's jx a mere gateman..he has no say..even una oga tinubu.go and lick ur wound..yoruba slave

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Escravos(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Much respect for my yoruba sophisticated strategists but it's becoming clear by the day that they have lost this bet. The horse they backed for the race won, but the price they were supposed to get has been given to the north. Forget the VP position which you all know is a figure head and totally caged and inconsequential to the whole arrangement. The guy is a mere rubber stamp kept there to fill a post, his opinion is worth less than that of a local government chairman from Kano.
I nearly laughed yesterday when the NIIA position of a yorubaman was given to a greenhorn, Abubakar in continuation of the pattern created from 2015. At least Jonathan would have replaced the sacked DG with another yoruba man.
Fashola has lost his voice, drowned out by bigger forces who continues to pile work on his head, taking any little praise from him if any, and heaping blames on his head for the mess in his ministries. Tinubu? Caged in Lagos, a complete outsider to the corridors of power since the very day Bubu was sworn in . Afenifere can complain, Oodua youths can whine and cry, OPC can fume from morning till night but nothing has changed. It took many months to convince the powers that be to look into the case of Oba of Ile ife who was thrown into jail with 20 yoruba men and women like common criminals just because his subjects retaliated against the northern rape and murder.
I don't know what they planned to gain from backing this evil government, but I think they are losing everything, including their shirts in this bet gone sour. But I suggest they appease the north for things to change. Maybe a large swathe of land, like 4,000 hectares of land from yorubaland given to the herdsmen to form a national grazing field for all the cattle in Nigeria can make things right again. We must make this country work somehow.
The presidency has already put this to bed when it released list of its appointments since 2015 in which the South West together with north west has the highest number of appointments plus four of six ministers from the southwest are senior ministers so whether certain people like it or not the South West has a huge stake in this government
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sirjamo: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Taking panadol for someone else headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year Celebration: Akeredolu Pardons Convicted Prisoners In Ondo / Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos / Orji Kalu: Buhari Will Surprise Ndigbo With More Developmental Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.