Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Yorubas Has Lost This Bet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Has Lost This Bet (7104 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / We Peaceful Yorubas Has Accepted Ruga Fulani Settlement~ Osinbanjo / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Much respect for my yoruba sophisticated strategists but it's becoming clear by the day that they have lost this bet. The horse they backed for the race won, but the price they were supposed to get has been given to the north. Forget the VP position which you all know is a figure head and totally caged and inconsequential to the whole arrangement. The guy is a mere rubber stamp kept there to fill a post, his opinion is worth less than that of a local government chairman from Kano.
I nearly laughed yesterday when the NIIA position of a yorubaman was given to a greenhorn, Abubakar in continuation of the pattern created from 2015. At least Jonathan would have replaced the sacked DG with another yoruba man.
Fashola has lost his voice, drowned out by bigger forces who continues to pile work on his head, taking any little praise from him if any, and heaping blames on his head for the mess in his ministries. Tinubu? Caged in Lagos, a complete outsider to the corridors of power since the very day Bubu was sworn in . Afenifere can complain, Oodua youths can whine and cry, OPC can fume from morning till night but nothing has changed. It took many months to convince the powers that be to look into the case of Oba of Ile ife who was thrown into jail with 20 yoruba men and women like common criminals just because his subjects retaliated against the northern rape and murder.
I don't know what they planned to gain from backing this evil government, but I think they are losing everything, including their shirts in this bet gone sour. But I suggest they appease the north for things to change. Maybe a large swathe of land, like 4,000 hectares of land from yorubaland given to the herdsmen to form a national grazing field for all the cattle in Nigeria can make things right again. We must make this country work somehow.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by olaolutreasure(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by killsmith(f): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2018
The yorubas don't care if the herdsmen kill over 1 million people. As long as buhari will handover power to them in 2023. They're very much comfortable with the Killings.

28 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2018
killsmith:
The yorubas don't care if the herdsmen kill over 1 million people. As long as buhari will handover power to them in 2023. They're very much comfortable with the Killings.

This is very unfortunate.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by aljharem(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
killsmith:

Shut up and stop saying what you don't know

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
aljharem:

With the large number of Yoruba federal lawmakers, have you ever heard them speak out against open cow grazing?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by killsmith(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
aljharem:

never quote me again.

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Lot13(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Much respect for my yoruba sophisticated strategists but it's becoming clear by the day that they have lost this bet. The horse they backed for the race won, but the price they were supposed to get has been given to the north. Forget the VP position which you all know is a figure head and totally caged and inconsequential to the whole arrangement. The guy is a mere rubber stamp kept there to fill a post, his opinion is worth less than that of a local government chairman from Kano.
I nearly laughed yesterday when the NIIA position of a yorubaman was given to a greenhorn, Abubakar in continuation of the pattern created from 2015. At least Jonathan would have replaced the sacked DG with another yoruba man.
Fashola has lost his voice, drowned out by bigger forces who continues to pile work on his head, taking any little praise from him if any, and heaping blames on his head for the mess in his ministries. Tinubu? Caged in Lagos, a complete outsider to the corridors of power since the very day Bubu was sworn in . Afenifere can complain, Oodua youths can whine and cry, OPC can fume from morning till night but nothing has changed. It took many months to convince the powers that be to look into the case of Oba of Ile ife who was thrown into jail with 20 yoruba men and women like common criminals just because his subjects retaliated against the northern rape and murder.
I don't know what they planned to gain from backing this evil government, but I think they are losing everything, including their shirts in this bet gone sour. But I suggest they appease the north for things to change. Maybe a large swathe of land, like 4,000 hectares of land from yorubaland given to the herdsmen to form a national grazing field for all the cattle in Nigeria can make things right again. We must make this country work somehow.
Development of our region is our primary concern and we are getting positive results and by the way, you have a lot to worry about concerning your people and your region.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Lot13:
Development of our region is our primary concern and we are getting positive results and by the way, you have a lot to worry about concerning your people and your region.

I still dont see any developments, all I see is brown roofs.

22 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by RadicalTrump: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Lot13:
u didn't say anytin abtbd points Raised

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2018
RadicalTrump:
u didn't say anytin abtbd points Raised

Don't mind him, they can continue to hide behind their fingers grin

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EarthXmetahuman: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
Sprumbabafather:
[/s]
see as this one carry yoruba matter for head like gala.
yoruba matter is more important to flat head.

why not face your potopoto region and look for ways to solve your problem

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]
see as this one carry yoruba matter for head like gala.
yoruba matter is more important to flat head.

why not face your potopoto region and look for ways to solve your problem

Afonja,
Respond to the topic or I slam dunk you out of this thread.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EarthXmetahuman: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
Sprumbabafather:

Afonja,
Respond to the topic or I slam dunk you out of this thread.
[/s]i dont respond to stupidity tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]i dont respond to stupidity tongue

You can't argue with the truth. tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EternalTruths: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Sophistication that was deceived by illiterate herdsmen, is that one sophistication

18 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2018
EternalTruths:
Sophistication that was deceived by illiterate herdsmen, is that one sophistication

The thing surprised me, the way learned men, professors and the elite of yorubaland queued up behind bubu who has zero classroom experience was just shameful.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EternalTruths: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

The thing surprised me, the way learned men, professors and the elite of yorubaland queued up behind bubu who has zero classroom experience was just shameful.

Their education is a substandard education.

17 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by 7lives: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

With the large number of Yoruba federal lawmakers, have you ever heard them speak out against open cow grazing?

Must it be Yoruba lawmakers?, are there no Benue law makers?, so what exactly is David Mark's duty at the Senate?.
You people needs to wake up, the erq of Yoruba carrying another man load for head don pass., I'm ready to carry my load, why not carry your own.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by EngrWanted: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Upper cut

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
7lives:

Must it be Yoruba lawmakers?, are there no Benue law makers?, so what exactly is David Mark's duty at the Senate?.
You people needs to wake up, the erq of Yoruba carrying another man load for head don pass., I'm ready to carry my load, why not carry your own.

It must be yoruba lawmakers o, haba, you guys claimed to be the most sophisticated and are dining with the devil since the days of old. Did you see David mark supporting Buharri back then? He knew the man and avoided him just like every other good Nigerian but the yorubas here bashed and humiliated anyone who says he wont vote APC. You see your life now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
The problem of my brothers are the muslims among us. Unlike in the north where the minority christians are docile, here the minority muslims are very outspoken. And it seems we have let them to be our leaders. Apart from Ambode and Fayose, the rest are muslims.

They are the ones selling us to their co-muslims in the north. Nigeria will be better if the south can unite.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by ashjay001(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

It must be yoruba lawmakers o, haba, you guys claimed to be the most sophisticated and are dining with the devil since the days of old. Did you see David mark supporting Buharri back then? He knew the man and avoided him just like every other good Nigerian but the yorubas here bashed and humiliated anyone who says he wont vote APC. You see your life now?

Firstly, ur topic should be;

Yorubas' Have Lost This Bet.

U heard Sagay, yesterday? Stop crying n arm ur citizens! Shikena.

We voted for change, gej wasnt taking naija anywhere n we'll still vote d same way, a 100 times!

What u nincomppops dont get is, if Bubu fails n someone credible contests against him, we'll abandon Bubu n vote right! No sentimemts! Unlike u buffoons still hankering after a buffoon who looted u dry n also didnt reward ur votes with any project!

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by oyatz(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2018
How exactly does all these affect you sir? Bros,this is 2018, you need to be a better person.

Sprumbabafather:

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by porka: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
For the sake of history.

It is not all the Yoruba.

Please don't lump all Yoruba together.

It is the Bola Tinubu's group you are referring to.

And Obasanjo, because of his hatred.

A great number of Yoruba leaders warned these people about their wishful thinking.

Baba Ayo Adebanjo

Baba Femi Okunrounmu

OPC

Yinka Odumakin

Ayo Fayose

Femi Fani-Kayode, etc.

They all warned loudly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Cone-headedness is not sophistication.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
porka:
For the sake of history.

It is not all the Yoruba.

Please don't lump all Yoruba together.

It is the Bola Tinubu's group you are referring to.

And Obasanjo, because of his hatred.

A great number of Yoruba leaders warned these people about their wishful thinking.

Baba Ayo Adebanjo

Baba Femi Okunrounmu

OPC

Yinka Odumakin

Ayo Fayose

Femi Fani-Kayode, etc.

They all warned loudly.

Cc sarrki, alariwo2, anonimi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by porka: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
ashjay001:

We voted for change, gej wasnt taking naija anywhere n we'll still vote d same way, a 100 times!

What u nincomppops dont get is, if Bubu fails n someone credible contests against him, we'll abandon Bubu n vote right! No sentimemts! Unlike u buffoons still hankering after a buffoon who looted u dry n also didnt reward ur votes with any project!

You gambled away people's lives.

How are you going to wake the people who have died now?

Life is lived once.

It was not worth the gamble.

You all were warned about Buhari's violent antecedents.

You knew about his bigotry and selective standard.

It is a shame you chose hatred over human beings lives.

The blood of human being is sacred.

You all need to go to God in sackcloth and repent.

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by porka: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
imhotep:

Cc sarrki, alariwo2, anonimi

Thank you.

The weeping is even now happening across the whole country.

Proverbs 29:2

When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
ashjay001:

Stop crying, Ayo Oke just lost out to another Bubu brother, Abubakar. The whole yoruba is happy about that grin

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Sprumbabafather: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
porka:

You gambled away people's lives.

How are you going to wake the people who have died now?

Life is lived once.

It was not worth the gamble.

You all were warned about Buhari's violent antecedents.

You knew about his bigotry and selective standard.

It is a shame you chose hatred over human beings lives.

The blood of human being is sacred.

You all need to go to God in sackcloth and repent.

This is deep.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Has Lost This Bet by Lot13(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

we shall surely give him more votes in 2019 than we gave in 2015 if that is your greatest nightmare.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen / Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo / How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.