Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted (29515 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by seguntijan(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
If OBJ, TINUBU, ONI and myself are not present in this gathering, then who are the real southwestern in the hall? It's just a gathering of PDP members jare
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by WeareCasaP: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
I see more IBO's than Yoruba in d gathering.A core Yoruba man and a core igbo man don't like each other. BT this two zone can't survive without d other........
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by ManMountain(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
EODforce:
. keep kwayet osiso

talk sense or fvvcking shut up forever

anumanu

Thunder strike you there
Anoufia grin
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by omoharry(f): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
They called this unity gathering? What I'm seeing here is nothing but oppositions summit.. This summit is a joke.. The Southerners aren't ready for unity. I dnt even pray for it. We don't trust the Easterners .
would you rather align with the Hausa/Fulanis' that would one day slit your throat in your sleep? pointless statement is all we get from southern youth, then tomorrow you will still continue to complain about this same Hausa/Fulanis' ...everything to you is APC/PDP.

1 Like

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by ManMountain(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
WeareCasaP:
I see more IBO's than Yoruba in d gathering.A core Yoruba man and a core igbo man don't like each other. BT this two zone can't survive without d other........

Yorubas can survive without the Ibos..it's the Ibos that can't survive ONE FULL MONTH at home before rushing back to the West side..check the migration pattern grin grin
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by omoharry(f): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
goaldynman:
I would rather have a handshake with a snake than have a handshake with chameleonic backstabbing Afonjas!! Mtcheeeeew!!
No your right words would have been that you would rather have a handshake with an Hausa/Fulani than with a Yoruba man...then.i wish you luck in which ever allies you wish to align with to get out of this situation you find yourself in Nigeria. pls grow up. this is 2017 we are tired of fighting the battles of our fathers they are dead and ashes now . We need to to move forward ..so how do you intend to do that without allies..? alone? wish you luck..AFONJAf NI! AFONJA KO!
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by tiger28: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
How can a guy that wrote in the daily paper for 2 straight weeks cursing the igbos with venom and hatred now be the new spokesperson for the igbos? Though FFK is like a boat without a rudder,I blame the igbos for being so easily manipulated by these clowns. When good times come again for these type of men, they will again dump the igbos and go where there stomach go.
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by misgab: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
if this has been done years ago, no region would have been able to cheat anybody
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by isahsalee: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is PDP B group, A group have a base at Abuja
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by BetaThings: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goke7:

Exactly, another PDP gathering! Papa deceive pikin[PDP] things grin

Jonathan Defeat Avengers
Same old 2015 team!
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by fabre4: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=NCP post=64099568][/quote]

You are better than IPOB at propaganda. Stop lying people can't have fun among themselves again

1 Like

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by BetaThings: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
misgab:
if this has been done years ago, no region would have been able to cheat anybody

Polity Dividing Party
Party of Division and Pretence

https://www.nairaland.com/874446/seast-ssouth-middle-belt-form

S’east, S’south, Middle Belt Form Alliance
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by nkemdi89(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
ItsTutsi:
deputy governor,that's just a mere political ceremonial position,what political strength and impact can he have to further their objective goals..if not for now,i didn't even know who he was,u think he has the capacity to bridge the gap
You really shouldn't judge an issue this way, remember he is one of the most popular deputies courtesy of his boss who always designate him to most events, the event wasn't a mere political activity but to build that trust among both tribes.
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by nkemdi89(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goke7:

Oh so you folks now agree that the SE is not for PDP alone, interesting grin
Its not a pdp affair but Yoruba and Igbo affair.
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by nkemdi89(f): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:

I am surprised you are actually trying to enlighten these folks.

They complain that igbos are tribalistic, yet they call a unity gathering a PDP affair.

You then have to wonder if APC is a yoruba party .

They want a gathering dominated by yoruba muslims and fulani worshipers before it can be called a unity gathering.
Abi they enjoy complaining a lot.
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by engrchykae(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
The progress of Nigeria depend on the SOUTH.
Sir Herbert Macaulay envisioned this and wanted Zik and Awolowo to unite in ncnc but nepotism and suspicion broke up ncnc and since then the east and west are cat and dog to the Benefit of the northern cow

2 Likes

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by Lot13(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ihatepork:
Lmao. So this is the handshake they've been making noise about. More like PDP summit grin cheesy
Abi oo!!
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by BetaThings: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
nkemdi89:

Abi they enjoy complaining a lot.

How are these guy different from PDP class of 2015?
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tecno66:
Lik it or not, he was a Minister of the Federal Republic. No one can take that from him.

Did you remember what he said about Achebe when he was in government ?
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
The host Governor Chief Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is conspicuously missing. Is he represented or was not invited?
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by jamjo: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
They called this unity gathering? What I'm seeing here is nothing but oppositions summit.. This summit is a joke.. The Southerners aren't ready for unity. I dnt even pray for it. We don't trust the Easterners .

They want Biafra, Southwesterners like you, want Nnamdi Kanu's head, now they talk peace, people like you are criticizing. So please what do hypocrites like you want, what are your solutions please tell us.

1 Like

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by ItsTutsi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
I understand ur point,but u have to look at it from a wider prospective,it's not just an igbo(SE) geographical get together,so u shouldn't base ur argument on his political might in SE,this involves SW and other minorities within that confinement..i doubt if others outside SE know or have a strong rapport with him to make a major impact..if he was a governor,senator or minister,but being a mere deputy,i don't think he can muster much influence to make a change
nkemdi89:

You really shouldn't judge an issue this way, remember he is one of the most popular deputies courtesy of his boss who always designate him to most events, the event wasn't a mere political activity but to build that trust among both tribes.
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by jamjo: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
greatman247:

PDP People Deceiving People LOL.

And so if it is PDP, Please if I may ask, is it not long ago did APC Southwest and Northern APC unite to give Nigeria the disaster called Buhari.
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by EODforce: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=ManMountain post=64103721]
Thunder strike me there
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by ManMountain(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
EODforce:

Illiterate, can't even quote properly.
Ipob miscreant
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by EODforce: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:

Illiterate, can't even quote properly. Ipob miscreant
. anumanu

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by ManMountain(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
EODforce:
. anumanu

That is your father's middle name? grin
Ipob thug cheesy
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by EODforce: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:

That is your father's middle name? grin Ipob thug cheesy
. you mean ur bedridden father?
ewu congo
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by Ugosample(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
All these Yoruba touts and agberos complaining about this meeting
Why are you people like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by Ugosample(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
WeareCasaP:

What makes you think they do not like each other
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by ManMountain(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
EODforce:
. you mean ur bedridden father?

ewu congo

Should be your weather beaten okada riding father grin
Re: Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted by oooduancalmdown: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Am I the only one that notice this is a PDP gathering? Lols!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.