Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (38790 Views)

Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by clint237: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Welcome baba. Welcome

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by samuelkingz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
kayode pls naaaa...complete this story

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Anoda temptation loading

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by AryEmber(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
What's with this lady na! Abeg, leave him alone jo!

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chapter 10

She didn’t wait for him to answer before sitting opposite him. Although they were very identical, when he took a closer look, he could tell it was Kehinde, and not Taiwo. He had seen them together a lot the last couple of days, and there was just something about Kehinde’s face that screamed fun. “Fancy meeting you here; I was just talking about you.” She said with a smile on her face. She had on a black leather mini skirt and a low plunging white blouse.
“Wait, what?” he said and sat up. “You were just talking about me; with whom?”
“Well, not talk as in physical talk, but chatting.”
“Okay, who were you talking about me with?”
“Oh shiit! I shouldn’t have told you that. Forget I told you that,” she said. When she saw the frown on his face, she added, “Okay! Okay! I’ll tell you; and that’s only because I am curious to know something about you too.”
“Who are you here with?” he asked when he saw her turn to the side and wave at someone inside the air conditioned lounge.
“A couple of guys.” She answered in a faint voice before shifting her focus back on him.
“What? Why are you staring at me like that?”
She laughed a little before saying, “You are so weird.”
“Who were you talking about me with?”
“Taiwo,” she said, and he slumped back in his seat. “Taiwo never tells me anything about guys she likes, but she told me about your little awkward moment at your house.”
“Oh!”
“She felt there was something wrong with her, but then I remembered the first time you came to our joint.”
“What happened?”
“You can’t remember nearly jumping out your skin because I was touching you.”
“Oh! That.”
“Yes, that.” She said and leaned in before adding, “Are you…are you gay?”
“No.” Efe answered with a confused look on his face.
“Are you like asexual or something?”
“No.” He responded in a low voice. She leaned in closer with each question she asked and now he couldn’t even concentrate with what was all up in his face.
“Oops! Okay. You’re definitely not gay or asexual.” She said and adjusted the low plunging blouse she had on.
He laughed for the first time that day. “Sorry about that,” he said between laughs. “Let me buy you a drink.”
“Hmm! If you promise to tell me what is going on, I will accept your offer.”
The beer had loosened him up, and the Olusho never said anything about him not telling anyone about the thirty days of abstinence, so he said, “Okay. Deal.”

……….

After telling her about the thirty days celibacy task, she let him know she had suspected it had to do with celibacy but thought it was some sort of juju he had done. They laughed about it, ordered drinks. She gave him some advice on how to handle the situation with Taiwo, and went on to discuss the strong connection between twins before she had to go back and join her friends. He left shortly afterwards.

As he lay in bed to sleep that night, he had a strong feeling something out of the ordinary was going to happen the next day, but he couldn’t tell if it would be a good event, or another disaster.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by okeyben10: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
yum

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by ngenec: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kayode I can't wait for next chapter. The story is getting very interesting

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2018
u tell person ur secret u have to start ll over again..... thats it... how i wish olusho would reason with mi.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Xteljay(f): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2018
YINKS89:
u tell person ur secret u have to start ll over again..... thats it... how i wish olusho would reason with mi.
the guy would just faint if the olusho ask him to start again

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Xteljay:

the guy would just faint if the olusho ask him to start again
that is it ooo.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Alajiki(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Has this story ended?

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by samuelkingz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
A lazuli:
Has this story ended?
my brother ohh...I visit here looking for update each day

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Xteljay(f): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
kayo80 where at thou

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Sorry guys for leaving you hanging again. The thing is, I got a screenplay job two weeks ago, and I am just trying to get into the groove of that story before I continue here.

Thanks to all you guys that read and call others to read my stories...If not for you guys (and this forum), I probably would not have gotten the exposure that allowed the man that hired me see and read some of my stories and decided I was the man for the job.

I will definitely get back to the story before the week ends. My apologies once again.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2018
No probs .. We gat ur bck.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by clint237: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Way toGo buddy.... Congrats!!!

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Oluwakemi65(f): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awww congrats... we'll wait.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YOUNGJOHN05: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
I don park my bus since bros abeg come complete am
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by DemiKOL(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kayo80, it's been a week now......

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2018
DemiKOL:
Kayo80, it's been a week now......

Nepa plus fuel scarcity, plus burnout is keeping me from writing. Sorry, at this moment I can't even say when I will complete the story, but I hope it will be soon.

Sorry guys. It's just the complicated life of a creative person.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by DemiKOL(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Hmm................ Okay!
It is well.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
I don't know why there's always a complain or the other everytime you put up a story here. This your attitude is a total turn of to potential investors. You've got brains but it's apparent that you are not building a career.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:
I don't know why there's always a complain or the other everytime you put up a story here. This your attitude is a total turn of to potential investors. You've got brains but it's apparent that you are not building a career.

Okay.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:

Let me say... I have been consistently inconsistent for the past two years here, but in the end, I complete all the stories. If you don't like my style, there are more than a dozen better writers than me on this platform, you can ignore my stories when you see them. I have 24 complete stories on this platform...yes I take time to finish them, but I do finish them.

I apologize for leaving the fans hanging, but it seems your own case is something personal. I do not like subtle insults.

The major reason I am not able to update this story is because I got hired to write a screenplay, and I have very little time to focus on this one. The person that hired me is not complaining; I deliver updates daily. I am paid to do that...that is a motivation.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2018

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm not superman...i am not perfect... I am just a simple guy who loves to write. To the true fans, I apologize once more for the delays. I will continue posting tonight if Nepa restores power. And to the others that are tired of me, I am sorry, this is me, I can't be anyone else. And I still wonder why this guy is making this a big deal. All the popular writers that have their stories hit front page multiple times take like a year to complete their stories... I watch them closely. So why is this dude coming here to make it seem like I owe him money or something.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
kayo80:
I'm not superman...i am not perfect... I am just a simple guy who loves to write. To the true fans, I apologize once more for the delays. I will continue posting tonight if Nepa restores power. And to the others that are tired of me, I am sorry, this is me, I can't be anyone else. And I still wonder why this guy is making this a big deal. All the popular writers that have their stories hit front page multiple times take like a year to complete their stories... I watch them closely. So why is this dude coming here to make it seem like I owe him money or something.
Bro let's just say am here to make you do better. You have great potentials inside of you. Looking forward to tonight but on a second thought, my mind is telling me you will spend the night watching Chelsea-Barca but what do i know?
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
kayo80:
All the popular writers that have their stories hit front page multiple times take like a year to complete their stories... I watch them closely. So why is this dude coming here to make it seem like I owe him money or something.

Mr Kayo80 I definitely wonder how selfish some individuals can be just thinking about themselves not others. Sir you have done a great job here, cause no one is paying you but you freely and willing give out your stories. And like you said most writers here don't even have complete stories and considering some factors in this country I don't blame anyone.
The guy is just been stupid, atleast you don't just leave you always give reasons for your absent. Sir please don't look at his attitude just focus on what makes you happy. we the serious ones understand.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:
And for you Mr career builder Where TF is your career, I wana ask why are you a joy killer. with your stupid ranting do you even have the number 6, you are ment to portray your name "RichBright" but I guess it's the other way.
why don't you start by trying to write your own stuff and see how easy it is dummy.
Are you a Nigerian at all? cus you should know how bleeped up this country is and don't you forget He is working on a job been paid for. So unless you make impact (useful ones) keep your rant to yourself.

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:

Bro let's just say am here to make you do better. You have great potentials inside of you. Looking forward to tonight but on a second thought, my mind is telling me you will spend the night watching Chelsea-Barca but what do i know?
Don't try to crack jokes that ain't funny, you already shot yourself in both legs so why try to run.... get a LIFE

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=dammyd46 post=65227529]
Sir you have done a great job here, cause no one is paying you but you freely and willing give out your stories.
It's obvious you are not getting the point and that's okay because you think he's doing us a favour by putting up his work here "for free". Why do you think Successful writers make millions from their published works? (They have already won the hearts of the people through their "free articles" I mean who will just randomly buy a book in this country To be honest with you Mr Kay, if you want to make a fortune out of this "hobby that keeps you alive", make a Name off it First then you won't have to bother about selling your works anymore because people will already be waiting for them unless like i said, you don't want to make a Career out of it.
And Dammy, stop calling people names, it'll show how immature you are.

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Cold / "I Love Macmillian Books"