Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box (4392 Views)

Flaunting Materials Things And Achievement , Is It Good Or Bad?? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Guy if you want to succeed in life stay off from girls and materials things.
They are devil in milking away your hope of succeeding in life.
I started save this money because I broke up with my girl and stay away from materials things, I can tell you this is what my saving box have for me just one week

If you want to have a girlfriend make sure she's an asset

7 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by jonaifame22(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
I hope u have a way of escape when konji comes knocking on ur door like a landlord knocking on a tenants door for his rent?

5 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Flexherbal(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:

If you want to have a girlfriend make sure she's is an asset

Ok
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
jonaifame22:
I hope u have a way of escape when konji comes knocking on ur door like a landlord knocking on a tenants door for his rent?
there will always be a way

2 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
agreed. if women didnt exist many guys would be rich.
Red Pill philosophy teaches men to treat women like they dont exist so men get their money right and live the life they deserve

2 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by jonaifame22(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:
there will always be a way
well, I believe u have the use of ur five fingers,buh I jus hope that soap and Vaseline will not become expensive and scarce in ur area because of excessive demand by you

1 Like

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
jonaifame22:
well, I believe u have the use of ur five fingers,buh I jus hope that soap and Vaseline will not become expensive and scarce in ur area because of excessive demand by you
why do I have to be konjilify
While there are girls that need that konji with 1000 payment
And besides am not the type that Visit such a place
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Yian1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
To most Nigerian pastors, the sheeples are their ATM. To most Nigerian ladies, their BFs are their ATM.
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yian1:
To most Nigerian pastors, the sheeples are their ATM. To most Nigerian ladies, their BFs are their ATM.
for sure na
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by SirMichael1: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
jonaifame22:

Oh... You don't have to prove so eagerly of your slowness in comprehension. I get, I totally do... Comprehension isn't an acquired abilty, explains why you derived at your unintelligent conclusion.

There are fūçk buddies you could associate yourself with instead of wanking your erection awayundecided
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by SirMichael1: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:

You'd eventually spend the cash you are saving on hoes if you venture that path.

My advice: Get a fūçk buddy. There are so many ladies who just like you don't need the drama associated with relationships. Hold fast to one and release your sexual tension into them
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Shayneward1: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
You can save with or without a girlfriend, get a good girl not a leech.

1 Like

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
my brother I don't spend any money on hoe
SirMichael1:

You'd eventually spend the cash you are saying on hoes if you venture that path.

My advice: Get a fūçk buddy. There are so many ladies who just like you don't need the drama associated with relationships. Hold fast to one and release your sexual tension into them

1 Like

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shayneward1:
You can save with or without a girlfriend, get a good girl not a leech.
I can see you can die for a girl
Is when you return to level zero you will know whats up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by SirMichael1: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:
my brother I don't spend any money on hoe

Okay. Good for you

1 Like

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Elparaiso(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
The question is, what kind of girlfriend was your ex?
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by eezeribe(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
10000 denominations
If our Nigerian Naira sees this currency,it would just rush and buy 'I better pass my neighbour generator'...

3 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Cowbuoy: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
One call from your so-called ex and all these money is gone now... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by jonaifame22(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:
hahahaaha I like that, but my love for brothel is so strong
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elparaiso:
The question is, what kind of girlfriend was your ex?
my brother my Ex was the kind that wear mask when she wan milk you
Lols
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Elparaiso(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:
my brother my Ex was the kind that wear mask when she wan milk you
Lols

Exactly, you had the wrong type of girlfriend. Get the one that won't need to ask before you give. They're still out there.
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by jonaifame22(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
SirMichael1:

Oh... You don't have to prove so eagerly of your slowness in comprehension. I get, I totally do... Comprehension isn't an acquired abilty, explains why you derived at your unintelligent conclusion.

There are fūçk buddies you could associate yourself with instead of wanking your erection awayundecided
the rant from a frustrated Nigerian, no be me do you na ogbeni
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cowbuoy:
One call from your so-called ex and all these money is gone now... grin grin
I the tell you
I have block all her access to me
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elparaiso:

Exactly, you had the wrong type of girlfriend. Get the one that won't need to ask before you give. They're still out there.
I have decided not to woo girls anymore
If they need relationship from me the door to that is open
But I have my conditions for such relationship.if she don't obey the conditions she's gone

2 Likes

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Elparaiso(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:
I have decided not to woo girls anymore
If they need relationship from me the door to that is open
But I have my conditions for such relationship.if she don't obey the conditions she's gone
It would be helpful if you could list some of your conditions.
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
jonaifame22:
hahahaaha I like that, but my love for brothel is so strong
you need to be save
See the kind place you visit
When last do you check your sperm count
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by jonaifame22(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
amani63:
you need to be save
See the kind place you visit
When last do you check your sperm count
my brother my scrotum is one of the heaviest part of my body, it's always full of sperm me sef I no understand again
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elparaiso:

It would be helpful if you could list some of your conditions.
she have to be a working class lady with #500000 reserve
She must be feeding me with #15000 monthly
She must be the one to invite me over for sex
This is some
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
jonaifame22:
my brother my scrotum is one of the heaviest part of my body, it's always full of sperm me sef I no understand again
sorry for you
happy new year
Change your life
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Lonestar124: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good decision cheesy
Dis year will not pass us by

Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Is that dollar am seeing?
Re: Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Is that dollar am seeing?
yes
You can see far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Hails How Men Ooze Sexiness Without Revealing Their Body Parts / "I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / What Defines A Lady As Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.