Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (63927 Views)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by lolipopandy(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Na new news to you? kiss
e just weak me ,dnt knw if I should.curse or advice na d husband I pity cuz dis one go get one sugarboy too
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2018
ernieboy:

i once had an esan neighbour who slept with his wife's younger sister under the same roof, the younger sister ended up displacing the elder sister from her matrimonial home and marrying her husband.
the taboo only applies to d wife not the husband
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by donstan18: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2018
lolipopandy:
e just weak me ,dnt knw if I should.curse or advice na d husband I pity cuz dis one go get one sugarboy too

Such news doesn't move me kiss , .. No be today matter!

Maybe de husband node give am beta gbaruf grin
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by lolipopandy(f): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Such news doesn't move me kiss , .. No be today matter!

Maybe de husband node give am beta gbaruf grin
cheesy cheesy na dem sabi
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by donstan18: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2018
lolipopandy:
cheesy cheesy na dem sabi
Lol, grin abi oo!
How u kiss
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by hooklover: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Its normal for married ladies to enjoy dem selves.au think its easy to Bleep one privk for life?

I advise married ladies to enjoy but don't be caught

Men cannot be tasting pussies and wives are watching like slaves..No they have feelings too..

I have many married ladies who I hang out with in Ph I tell them not to be shy cos they are enjoying them selves..

Don't expect a lady with many boy friends before marriage to stick to one guy after marriage.....

I blame d guys also cos they are in hurry to marry once they c a lady .Some just marry within 3months to showoff yet the lady just marry to save time her live is else were..

I know of a guy who calls his ex anytime to meet him up for sex..The married lady is so used to x more than husband he gives he instruction of wat to do at home ,telling her to shave her pussy very well on phone and she does it with joy....

I no blame d guy but husband.....

Just leave married ladies to enjoy as they like..

If u get loyal one good but no condem the others.

Married ladies play safe don't be caught.....

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by lolipopandy(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin abi oo!

How u kiss
I'm good u
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by donstan18: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
lolipopandy:
I'm good u
Very well kiss How dope re u lighting ur day?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by kizyalex10(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
arena07:
ooh u are very right.So u dey SK?travelling to the country very soon for my masters program my fear is maybe I should get my girl pregnant before leaving or I should just travel maybe I can get better lady in SK to settle down with.
lol forget abt getting a lady here.nigerian girls re almost non existence here.only married ones.getting her pregnant wont stop her from doing anytin.they need it more at dat time nd even if she is decent enough nt to do anytin during pregnancy period.what of after pregnancy.its well.jst knw if u trust her enough to be faithful
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
thorpido:
Then it wasn't love,especially if it 'dries out' as you say.Love doesn't fail.
I agree there are other things involved in keeping a marriage.

even in a relationship loves dies out.we change

maybe in the first-5 years of marriage, there is love.knowing and seeing everything about your partner kills the love,that is why they encourage
couples to rekindle the love and spice up their marriage life,familiarity and predictability brings boredom in a marriage,if you are not patience you can leave the marriage.
love eventually dies out,when responsibilities and other stuff comes in.
your sex life becomes miserable,when financail resonsiblites comes,child bearing,lets see if love will solve all the problems that comes with it

we human change over times,it takes more than love to keep a marriage going
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by royalamour(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
ImaIma1:
Your friend has no limit and moral values. If he had somersaulted, the alcohol would have worn out before he died.

A man's wife should not be toiled with even if she makes the move.

I can't find you blaming the wh0re of a lady here. Why's that?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by royalamour(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Him be the ref

SMH... Where's thy conscience?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ceononi: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
leroi01:

no be small "toiled"
I tell you...that toiled no be here ooo grin

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by alaskido(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
How are we sure the 4 kids belongs to the husband. shocked
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by efighter: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wherever the devil is too busy to go, he sends women.

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
deloon:

You know nothing and you are a disgrace.
Young man I only speak from experience and you should try to be polite when you respond to people's comment.I AM IGBO so don't be disappointed.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by youngGodson: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
ifyalways:
C'est La vie. What's new?
its life abi... seems you are more like her.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ogtavia(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
ImaIma1:
Your friend has no limit and moral values. If he had somersaulted, the alcohol would have worn out before he died.

A man's wife should not be toiled with even if she makes the move.
on a very serious note...you look familiar...your signature says a different thing tho but I would like to ask.. were you a futarian?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nawtyme1:

How will she be Igbo? We all know that cheating as married folks in the South West is like inter house sports.
Both couples trying to outdo each other hence the invention of magun.
Girl don't be disappointed I am Igbo and I schooled(tertiary education) in the east and I lived all my life in Lagos before I migrated to the east for my BSc.My lodge alone I knew 3 married ladies that had school boyfriend.They do it without fear and when you advise them, they will start telling you about how they were coerced to marry the abroad guy or working class man.The more we expose these things the better for us.Our land will never become like Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
BabaIbo:

I.di.ot, Yoruba women are known cheaters even at their husbands' houses, moreover cheating in marriages has no specific tribe...
please be polite when you speak I only responded base on what I know. if you have a contrary claim why not utter it like someone that is intellectually sound.I am IGBO check my dp to confirm.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
JimaeChinko:

Are you sure you went to school?

Even a toddler won't think the way you do so you basically saying if I have a bad experience with one Igbo individual then that's enough data to sample millions of Igbos and stereotype them based of my one bad experience with one of them.

Did you do Basic Maths at all at School?
I only speak about what is rampant in the east.its better you speak the truth and shame the devil.The reason for their action is basically because most of our ladies married because of wealth and not love.I am IGBO.please I am not a toddler oo
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Miles300: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
devour129:
and this is the reason why men stop making love with their wives cos of this mentality. So a woman who has had kids should never have sex in her life again ! She is better to have gone back to an ex to quench her konji, some do their drivers ,? Random men etc . Men satisfy your wives n leave runs girls alone. Married women has feelings too . If you like listen or start swearing but deep down you know am saying the truth . We live in a more sexual world now n I strongly believe what is good for the goose ..................
and wats your point ? I just said why wud a man go and sleep with another man wife ! After 4 kids , what's there to enjoy with a mother of 4 , it's best her husband finish wat he started by continuing to grill the machine .. so as u dey so u fit nack person wey don born 4 kids ...
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
martineverest:
this is d reason y I'm proud of my root,our culture doesn't joke with such taboo
guessed u r from Nsukka cux der women wouldn't dare.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by spencekat(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
emilyone:
Its so sad with the rate at which married folks fukk around with reckless abandon. cry
It is very alarming
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by martineverest(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Diamond23:
guessed u r from Nsukka cux der women wouldn't dare.
n.a......esan from Edo state.I know enough has the law too

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by leroi01(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
ceononi:
I tell you...that toiled no be here ooo grin

Infact!!!! If you know, you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
on a very serious note...you look familiar...your signature says a different thing tho but I would like to ask.. were you a futarian?

No i wasn't
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
royalamour:

I can't find you blaming the wh0re of a lady here. Why's that?

You have said it all. Her case is a given. I just focused on a guy that is putting his head in a walking disaster.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Seahawk: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
You’re going to have a very ‘nice’ life with that attitude
hedonistical:
Predictably, some stupid 'equal rights' females are here justifying or excusing the woman's action.

The truth is that marriage is a scam in which men often gain nothing. It's not worth it. You break your head to marry one useless woman, and thereafter you break your head to provide and cope with her bullshit, only for her to later start looking for how to 'compete' with you in having extramarital sexcapades. Claiming equal rights in cheating? Under whose roof?

Men need to stop getting married to these idiots. If you need kids, impregnate any of your random girlfriends or whatever and make her a baby mama. That's the best they deserve.

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

It is amazing how you have completely refused to blame the lady.

Why do you women never accept blame?

The woman took a marriage vow, not the man.

A married woman should not be toyed with but women can toy with all the men they want?

Women can even ensure that 35% of firstborn kids and 25% of all kids belong to another man outside, right?

What is a married woman doing in a drinking joint with another man, an ex-lover for that matter? shocked shocked shocked shocked

For sure the guy did something VERY WRONG but he's not more guilty than the married woman.

I have been in a similar situation where the woman concealed the fact that she was married and even recently had a baby. Albeit temporarily separated at the time. Only her oozing breast milk made me put her on the spot. Then she confessed, crying. That she waited and couldn't wait anymore and got married. shocked shocked

We cannot continue deflecting blame to only the men all the time.

Relax...as i responded to someone previously, the woman is a walking disaster already. I can imagine how many other men she has cheated with. I was just on about a guy that thinks he is getting a free lunch when it could as well be his death.

To me, man...woman...wrong is wrong.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ogtavia(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

No i wasn't
yeah I thought as much..i justed wanted to ask..I mean,the resemblance you bear to someone I know back then in school is very very striking...stumbling upon your profile was nostalgic...
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by nonut: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Young lady, I am not a tribal bigot in any way.I only speak from experience, moreover, I am a complete Igbo guy
You're not an Igbo guy. You keep repeating you're one, but it's obvious you're not.
I don't need to tell people I'm an Igbo guy, my actions is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.