Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (63946 Views)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by lonelydora: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
akpunda86:
Married Out Of Frustration

It was painful for me as i saw a married woman, mother of four as we were all together yesterday drinking with her old love that just came into the country.

The woman said she waited for the guy and as the guy not ready she got married to a man she never loves but just managing.

After the drink, A room was paid for in the hotel and my man had sex With the woman, a mother of four, somebody's wife.

I became weak and dumb.YES I told my guy no, don't do it, its somebody's wife but the effect of the alcohol was great, in fact the woman was rubbing my dick with her foot under the table, I told her I'm not with her.

I now wonder what's marriage this days and as we all drinking the hubby called, the poor dude wish i can tell him the kind of killer he married. GOD HELP US ALL.

wanna cheat, get a single lady but mind u,cheat on ur wife, she also cheats on u. Marriage on no love is ZERO. I JUST FEEL DIRTY LIKE IM THE ONE THAT DID IT. WHAT A WORLD

Sleeping with someone's wife is a loan payable someday in whatever way Karma chooses.

7 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blissp99:

Why are you like this
Stop been a tribalist
Its a personal issue based on life perspections
Besides statistically Ibo marriages last more than odas
So go get a life plsss and stop hating
Young lady, I am not a tribal bigot in any way.I only speak from experience, moreover, I am a complete Igbo guy

7 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
akpunda86:
Married Out Of Frustration

It was painful for me as i saw a married woman, mother of four as we were all together yesterday drinking with her old love that just came into the country.

The woman said she waited for the guy and as the guy not ready she got married to a man she never loves but just managing.

After the drink, A room was paid for in the hotel and my man had sex With the woman, a mother of four, somebody's wife.

I became weak and dumb.YES I told my guy no, don't do it, its somebody's wife but the effect of the alcohol was great, in fact the woman was rubbing my dick with her foot under the table, I told her I'm not with her.

I now wonder what's marriage this days and as we all drinking the hubby called, the poor dude wish i can tell him the kind of killer he married. GOD HELP US ALL.

wanna cheat, get a single lady but mind u,cheat on ur wife, she also cheats on u. Marriage on no love is ZERO. I JUST FEEL DIRTY LIKE IM THE ONE THAT DID IT. WHAT A WORLD

Stay out of her business you could put your life in danger, women of suck can kill, before a woman decide to do such in the open she's ready to kill, women who cheat,are potent killers u will be a quick snack

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by DonFabzy: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Well i have seen something similar. I have an uncle chatting with a married woman on facebook and she was telling him how useless her husband is in bed. Can you imagine her telling my uncle that all her husband knows how to do is suck her breast and she will just be looking at him like mumu.
I was wondering how a married woman would talk less of her husband to a stranger she hasn't even met yet because i dey look that my uncle like yeye person self

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by ariklawani(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Things dey happen
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Pataricatering(f): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amberon:
Married men have been cheating for centuries. A married woman cheats and we're gonna act like she's responsible for the ozone layer depletion.
are you minding them ? If it was the husband he won’t even come here to write about it ! You men have not seen anything yet , shebi you want to kpansh everything in skirt ? You shouldn’t mind the fnonce in a while your wife too wants to taste something different from the usual !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
ImaIma1:
Your friend has no limit and moral values. If he had somersaulted, the alcohol would have worn out before he died.

A man's wife should not be toiled with even if she makes the move.

No such thing as a somersault.

PS Love your DP.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by laydoh(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

You are not making any sense in this ur long gibberish....

Must u comment if u can't English well??
pls correct urself first.kettle calling the pot black.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol if you didn't disvirgin her...you're not hanging out with your wife, but with our wife...enjoy yaself

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by laydoh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blissp99:

Why are you like this Stop been a tribalist Its a personal issue based on life perspections Besides statistically Ibo marriages last more than odas So go get a life plsss and stop hating
who did d statistics?you?

3 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by aziaka111(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Suarez and messi made my day, dat free kick,.

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Pataricatering(f): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Efewestern:

I believe you re urhobo and you know the gravity of such act on the man and his children. you re not suppose to say something like this.

Men and women and not the same.. we are totally different.
be deceiving yourself there ! I bet my life there are plenty urhobo women who cheat on their husbands - the blood of Jesus has covered for any village curse ! Lol

8 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by laydoh(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
are you minding them ? If it was the husband he won’t even come here to write about it ! You men have not seen anything yet , shebi you want to kpansh everything in skirt ? You shouldn’t mind the fnonce in a while your wife too wants to taste something different from the usual !
are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
ImaIma1:
Your friend has no limit and moral values. If he had somersaulted, the alcohol would have worn out before he died.

A man's wife should not be toiled with even if she makes the move.
why should a man deny himself the pleasure of a good tau tau? The prize is between her legs and the burden of consent lies squarely on her shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Boss347(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I usually wonder if they cum before somersaulting, Do you have an idea please?

I know someone who claimed he did the charm on his wife. Wonna give it a try?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I usually wonder if they cum before somersaulting, Do you have an idea please?

grin grin grin grin

I think they’ll be cumming while somersaulting simultaneously. That will make a spiral mess all over the room.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Boss347:

I know someone who claimed he did the charm on his wife. Wonna give it a try?

Yes boss. I want to somersault.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
Olosho confrat, sisters of Jazibel, League of the Delilahs...Salutas

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Efewestern: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
be deceiving yourself there ! I bet my life there are plenty urhobo women who cheat on their husbands - the blood of Jesus has covered for any village curse ! Lol

Lol.. laughable, so the reason you need Jesus is to protect you when you commit such an abominable act? ..

In urhobo land once they pay money on your head (Traditional rites being done) and she cheats on her husband then bad luck and sickness (sometimes death) will surely visit that family .

Yes some urhobo women don cheat but it's on the minimal, most use some diabolical medicine to protect themselves. you won't understand if you are not a son of the soil.

Our culture is our culture. na so e be.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by MossLuv: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Some people wont just mind their business....

the man is more than 18 and so is the woman....they decided to phuck and enjoy themselves.....is it your preek and toto they used in phucking....and guess what....your friend is gonna continue phucking the punnani cos forbidden fruit tastes sweet. the alcoho was just an excuse........

Madam you sound like one of the adulterers on the loose. desist from it, even Nature/God forbade it

4 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by rainview(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Many married men are suffering in their homes cos the woman they married never loved them.

Some women married cos their ex whom they truly love were not ready yet or busy womanizing; as result managing the one they eventually married.

Marry who truly loves u not for what u have.
When the chips are down,love always wins.

8 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
lonelydora:

Sleeping with someone's wife is a loan payable someday in whatever way Karma chooses.

Is that Karma like El Rufai’s Fulani herdsmen??

Pls tell me. I’m shaking already. Will I somersault before Fulani herdsman karma or after??

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Harrynight(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op ur to blame for that woman cheating on her poor hubby and for ur wicked friend defiling another persons marriage and ur proud to tell us

u hav all it takes to stop them if u had really wanted to, if it means treathening to report her to her hubby fine n good but u (so to say) make the bed for them to commit such gross sin

4 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by laydoh(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Efewestern:

Lol.. laughable, so the reason you need Jesus is to protect you when you commit such an abominable act? ..

In urhobo land once they pay money on your head (Traditional rites being done) and she cheats on her husband then bad luck and sickness (sometimes death) will surely visit that family .

Yes some urhobo women don cheat but it's on the minimal, most use some diabolical medicine to protect themselves. you won't understand if you are not a son of the soil.

baba y una dey disturb yaself.GogobiriLalas said it earlier.just ask r if its true
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Efewestern:

What if an Urhobo married man cheats? What will happen to him?

9 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by laydoh(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Harrynight:
Op ur to blame for that woman cheating on her poor hubby and for ur wicked friend defiling another persons marriage and ur proud to tell us

u hav all it takes to stop them if u had really wanted to, if it means treathening to report her to her hubby fine n good but u (so to say) make the bed for them to commit such gross sin
do u fink dats r first tym adultering?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Harrynight(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
laydoh:
do u fink dats r first tym adultering?

itz doesnt mata, all u need do is, do all u can to stop them
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by MossLuv: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Sakie post=64203639]
Pls bro,where did this happen?can I PM u pls.....I need to know who the guy is pls[/quote

Eheen! people wey their wife get four children don the suspect....Op answer am

10 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blissp99:

Why are you like this
Stop been a tribalist
Its a personal issue based on life perspections
Besides statistically Ibo marriages last more than odas
So go get a life plsss and stop hating

Your head nor correct. Ibo nai be baba for divorce. Una girls from 25 years go na olosho. Hide abeg.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
why come here to say it..it would have been better and much safer if you have close ur big mouth shut..must you see and say everything......abeg park well

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Harrynight:

You want her to kill him? His friend could also set him up or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.