Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. (15138 Views)

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress / "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello / Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by manci(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ignorance is bastard .is fulani that created the cows he's talking about or is only them involve in cows business
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by shomutuski(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Practically not possible because that's the cheapest source of our protein in not only nigeria but sub Saharan Africa
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by IamPopular(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Whatsoever that rocks everybodys boat, in the name of my family nd i,i promise to qive every family that desists from eatinq beef a crate of eqq monthly... Thanks... Eat eba and eqq,amala and fried eqq, as lonq as we dont eat beef
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by oz4real83(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Can't we have cattle ranches fully owned and run by southern Nigerians? Must cattle-business be an hausa-fulani affair? It is high time we started looking in that direction ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by Mariangeles(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Other regions should go into cattle rearing like the Mexicans... people from the southeast would do well in ranching
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamPopular:
Whatsoever that rocks everybodys boat, in the name of my family nd i,i promise to qive every family that desists from eatinq beef a crate of eqq monthly... Thanks... Eat eba and eqq,amala and fried eqq, as lonq as we dont eat beef
What about other options like chicken...?
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by BruncleZuma: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
mbos:

you are too old for red meat...eat chicken instead

high cholesterol= heart attack

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by showghan(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
OGBUEFIJAKOTA:
some how it is true, we can substitute it withhuman flesh

What is dis one saying?

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by HallaDaTruth: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
I support
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by Deepsky(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Call it Nemesis, boomerang then you are right. Back then in the late 60's when they where used to commit genocide and termed it biafran war, none of them knew that a day like this shall come when the bushmeat will pursue the hunter.

1 Like

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by potterdon: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol everyone is having Ipob mentality. Ipob yoots r everywhere now people's eyes have opened. Except for some nairaland zombies and stone heart Afonjas grin grin
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by abbey621(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
FALLACY 1: DON'T EAT MEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE REARED BY FULANIS. Many Yorubas and non Northerners rear cows and other livestock for living. Many own ranches and are legit business people. What happens to them? Do you have a job for them?

FALLACY 2: ASSUMPTION THAT CATTLE REARING IS THE MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME FOR THESE TERRORIST HERDSMEN. These herdsmen are not your ordinary herdsmen, they are backed by political heavyweights and have far more resources than you would expect. How much is AK47? What is the average income of an herdsmen where he will be able to afford 2 or even 3 AK-47s? Who sold it to them?

It is easy to come up with half-baked rhetoric just to sound intelligent but implementing it is much harder than you think. Will the businessman or tycoon in Aba or Lagos, stop eating meat because of herdsmen menace that has nothing to do with his state or family? When Sallah comes around, will the Southern Muslims not obey the commandment of slaughtering ram or cows? Whenever one of the wives gives birth, will you kill a chicken or meat? One thing is sure tho, if everyone voted with as much passion as they did in 2015, then it will be very easy to vote for someone serious about ending the herdsmen menace!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by stringa(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Beef is not even healthy sef!

1 Like

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by arrestdarrester: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who is this guy self? Just what I was telling someone today.

LETS BOYCOTT BEEF. GOAT MEAT IS OKAY. CHICKEN AND/OR FISH WILL DO JUST FINE.

TRULY, LETS STOP EMPOWERING THESE MURDERERS.
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by Amhappy(f): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Longer throat and greed will not let this see the light of the day. The cost of chicken,fish,goat meat and even egg will skyrocket if this is implemented. Nevertheless,its a good idea
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by davidque: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ignorant post. fulanis aren't the only once rearing cattle
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by misgab: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
v been eating chicken and goat meat for the past 2 weeks and will continue to do so until herdsmen are disarmed and prosecuted. Am not interested if anybody join but remember yoruba's say oba oju leni ola ola ba imu meaning: it is the eye today tommorrow it may be the nose
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by gudvibz(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
This we can only attain if truly we stick together and making sure we see it through. Moreover, some states rare cows ,it's not common but it's true
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by mukarovsky: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
biko, I can't joke with meat! bros, anoda way forward, pls
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by FSU: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
I would say boycott ''northern beef'', rather than all beef as there's some beef production already in the south. Start raising more beef in the south now. Already there are a number of animal farms being established in the East. I believe same goes for the West and South South. Quick examples of these are Pilgrim Ranch in Isuikwuato Abia State, and Fapelo farms ltd. in Enugu State

See picture of a modest ranch at Fapelo farms

Igbos should stop some (NOT ALL) of their stupid buying and selling at Alaba and elsewhere outside Igboland and invest more in Animal husbandry in the South, which is a real productive sector.

1 Like

Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by IamPopular(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
What about other options like chicken...?
chicken periperi abi? Dont worry,turkey sev dey
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by Mariangeles(f): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamPopular:
chicken periperi abi? Dont worry,turkey sev dey
Shey...?
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by donkilluminati(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Oga my beer will not taste right without suya... Just say YesToGoatMeatSuya
have you forgotten they still own the goats and sheeps?
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by BruncleZuma: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
donkilluminati:
have you forgotten they still own the goats and sheeps?

Not West African Dwarf Goat grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by IamPopular(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Shey...?
u too like beqi beqi... qerrarahia joor
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by giftiy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Adieza:
The way Forward: Start With A Total Cow Meat BoyCott.

People ask me what is the way forward? I always have the same answer. ACTION. Nigerians don't take a collective actions. The only people that have always stick with themselves are the Fulanis and Hausas. That is why they have dominated the country so long. You may not like it but it is the way it is. Edo Man will rather stick with an Hausa man than help an Esan man. Vice versa. Yet he will complain that he is being dominated. Why will he not be dominated. It is the survival of the fittest.

Everybody wake up daily and look for their own food, even the educated ones. Nobody call the other to say, what do we need to do today collectively to move our situation further. Every single victim killed by the Fulani herdsmen has a Governor, Senator, Representative, A chief and even a King or Oba and probably a Pastor. What did they do? NOTHING. Go and kill a Fulani in his hometown and see what will happen to you.

Take the Fulani Herdsmen menace. Many of us know the Fulani cattle herdsmen leaders who are orchestrating this violence by name and the security operatives know them too. In Edo State the names of some of these people are on the document on this page. I have dealt with them. They have shot at me with AK47. I stood my ground until some Edo citizens decided to help the Fulanis to finish the Job and kill me then my wife forced me to leave. So I am surprised the government don't know them.

Nigerians must one day stop talking, hissing and sighing and do something. First, the South, East and Middlebelt must stop eating cow meat. Total Boycott and demand that this mess stop otherwise nobody will eat meat anymore.

That doesn't cost anybody any money and Buhari cannot force you to eat meat. right?

However, It is the same Eastern, the Southern and the Middlebelt indigenes that will betray any leader of such movement in Nigeria to the Fulani. Why? Most of the people profiting from this cattle nonsense in Nigeria are from these regions. So The Fulani will always roam, kill and lame. It is just the start. Nothing ever gets fixed unless people work on them.

For one reason or the other, When money is involved most Nigerians have not learned to do what is right no matter what? It is barbaric and a nation of such people will never progress. In fact, it will descend into a total anarchy soon if people don't start waking up.

So Today, SHARE this Message. Stop eating Cow Meat. Buy and eat goat meat. In 3 months the Fulani Herdsmen will come to their senses.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=317737732065675&id=158338594672257
I buy your idea too
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by giftiy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
benuejosh:
What has the cow done to you.?
If you boycott Beef, for how long before people will go back to eatin it.
Please bring up something very realistic..
You suggest your own na
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by whirlwind7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:
The question is, what other kind of meat does the common man depends on. Cow meat is still the cheapest and the easiest meat to get around. Boycotting it will have economic effect on the fulani bourgeois and their entire clan. But it will also cause meat scarcity. Other available options will be in high demand such that it will be out of reach for the common man.

More so, it will create a kind of "us against them" mentality up north and if they decide to boycott our own products, the country will be in avoidable economic crisis which we won't all like.

We can see those who will always give reasons why something worthwhile won't work. Will rather complain and moan, and can't even come up with a half assed idea of his own.
Are these lame excuses you made worth the life of any human being?
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by shallysgirl: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
He made some point.

The Northerners stick by themselves, but not the Southerners. No. They can't. Everyday we see youths from the SW and SE engaged in some form of tribal e-war or the other (which tribe has the prettiest girls, the tastiest dishes, the richest men). Worthless arguments. The Yoruba calls the Igbo man "Ipob goat", while the Igbo man retorts with "Afonja".

Yet we complain of the North dominating us. Yes they would dominate us, and easily too, because they are united. Something you can never ever find in the South.

He's asking the South to stay off beef, when the SE alone cannot unify on ousting out Buhari.
Afonja goat, what is this?
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by HeyCorleone(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
shallysgirl:
Afonja goat, what is this?
I'm neither from the SE or SW. So gtfo my comment.
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by starz100: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Millz404:
I no fit bros no vex
When e reach you, you go fit
Re: Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. by Papertrail11(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
i wont call for boycottt bu,t call our igb;o and ,yoruba business men to get involved in cow business and toss this fulani and hausa folks in,to obliviion afterall we have a lo;t of green available in the south west and southeast by the time we start doing our own and render them powerless them go hear am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases Timetable For Osun Governorship Election / Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects / Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.