Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) (5030 Views)

RRS Patrols Lagos With Power Bikes (Photos) / Lagos State Government Donates Power-Bikes, World Class Equipment To LRU Unit / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Prinq: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018

President Buhari shocked after finding out Yusuf spent N114m on power bikes (details)

President Muhammad Buhari didn’t know of the existence of son Yusuf’s power bikes, a new report has claimed.

According to the Daily Post, Yusuf acquired the motorcycles for him and his friend Bashir Gwandu back in June 2017, buying two at N57 million each from Germany.

The accident, which left Yusuf needing brain surgery, resulted as a collision between Yusuf and Gwandu.

The website adds: “Our source revealed that upon the purchase of the two power bikes, they were kept at Gwandu’s residence, located in Gwarinpa District, in the Bwari Local Government Area. “Yusuf, who has three operatives attached to him from the Department of State Service (DSS) reportedly struck a deal with his security details, who allowed him to always sneak out in the night for racing at Gwandu’s place.”

“The operatives, against their pattern of operation and procedure of duty perpetually rolled out their daily reports without that aspect of Yusuf’s movement, the compromise that got President Buhari seriously infuriated.”

The DSS operatives who were assigned to Yusuf have been sacked, according to the report

Source=>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/president-buhari-shocked-after-finding.html?m=1

OAM4J MYND44
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by tyav7: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na today?
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Nukilia: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin Keep deceiving Nigerians... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Evablizin(f): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
cheesy

Is not only shocked including shockii.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by obiageIi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
No receipts, no pictures, not even the brand name of the said bike for over two weeks. Poor propaganda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by LionDeLeo: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
obiageIi:
No receipts, no pictures, not even the brand name of the said bike for over two weeks. Poor propaganda
Despite all these, they will believe it as long as it is against Buhari.

Same organisms want police to come knocking on their doors with explosives discovered in the possession of protesting shites before they agree with the police official statement.

How these species of "human creation" cope with such self contradictions is one of the unbelievable wonders of this world.

Very disgusting things ever liveth on the green planet, honestly

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Yian1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
I bet na lie.. fake OP

1 Like

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by AntiWailer: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
obiageIi:

The funny part is thay the idiot quoted Lekki gist. grin grin

So nobody knows the brand and name of this 1 billion naira bike ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Same way he was shocked when his wife showed up to his swearing in, wearing a 30 million naira watch?

7 Likes

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by chiefolododo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ok
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by onward4life(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari remains a pour man

*mentally*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by frankyychiji(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Was he electrocuted?
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by SalamRushdie: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is currently no BMW street bike worth 57 million naira except maybe its a tuned street illegal version.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by NaoSlay: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018

Where is the receipt of the said 56million power bike?

How a race can be so gullible because of hate is an embarrassment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Threebear:
Same way he was shocked when his wife showed up to his swearing in, wearing a 30 million naira watch?

Hello, please keep quiet if you can't say something reasonable.

well, I don't know where my own children to will thread someday, so I will educate you didirin.

see, Aisha Buhari comes from a wealthy home and is also a rich woman. so stop posting nonsense while trying to be reasonable.

layiwola sunmondere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by NaoSlay: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by osscarr(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
We will soon hear that yesterday buhari was shocked that he is the president of Nigeria
Oga forget this ur integrity scam u n ur family are just a set of foolish thief's
U have been exposed since

5 Likes

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Threebear(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Drabeey:

Hello, please keep quiet if you can't say something reasonable.

[s]well, I don't know where my own children to will thread [/s]someday, so I will educate you didirin.

see, Aisha Buhari comes from a wealthy home and is also a rich woman. so stop posting nonsense while trying to be reasonable.

layiwola sunmondere!
To educate someone, you really have to be educated yourself and going by your English you're clearly not.
And secondly ,aren't you contradicting yourself right now?
If Aisha is rich and and from a rich home and can afford to splash 30 million on a jewelry, how come her husband is shocked that her son can afford a 115 million naira power bike ?
Most likely his mum or her family bought it for him. You see the problem with sheepish followers like you , you barely have a concise opinion, because just like the man you support, your brain is constantly on a whirlpool, sprawling constantly into nothingness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by usba: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ipob are animals in human skin, only pigs and idiots will believe this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by sallyzan(f): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari always shocked, is he an electric wire?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
The poorest president indeed! Zombies will still defend him. Morons.

1 Like

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Threebear:

To educate someone, you really have to be educated yourself and going by your English you're clearly not.
And secondly ,aren't you contradicting yourself right now?
If Aisha is rich and and from a rich home and can afford to splash 30 million on a jewelry, how come her husband is shocked that her son can afford a 115 million naira power bike ?
Most likely his mum or her family bought it for him. You see the problem with sheepish followers like you , you barely have a concise opinion, because just like the man you support, your brain is constantly on a whirlpool, sprawling constantly into nothingness.

do you really want us to start this?

I'm sure you don't. see, I will make you delete your account on here in no time.

I ask you a question..... what is the big deal in a woman at such level using expensive jewelleries?

say nothing boy, Patience Jonathan should comes to your mind by now.... i'll leave you with your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by dodelight(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shocked indeed. Whosoever wishes this same Buhari rule us for another four years, may the heavens visit such persons with all forms of plagues and calamities. Amen!

1 Like

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by dodelight(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Have you ever come across the latest entry into Oxford English Learner's Dictionary, of a usage of the word 'dumb'? That is,
As dumb as Buhari.
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by perez100: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
They said it was a BMW brand. As for receipt, one does not need a receipt to tell you how much G-Wagon cost in the market. So, no receipt to tell you the cost of any BMW Power Bike Brand.

1 Like

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Optional09: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aww I am deceived, if that’s the intention of this post. You have successfully deceived one person today “ME” you win Buhari
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Prinq:

President Buhari shocked after finding out Yusuf spent N114m on power bikes (details)

President Muhammad Buhari didn’t know of the existence of son Yusuf’s power bikes, a new report has claimed.

According to the Daily Post, Yusuf acquired the motorcycles for him and his friend Bashir Gwandu back in June 2017, buying two at N57 million each from Germany.

The accident, which left Yusuf needing brain surgery, resulted as a collision between Yusuf and Gwandu.

The website adds: “Our source revealed that upon the purchase of the two power bikes, they were kept at Gwandu’s residence, located in Gwarinpa District, in the Bwari Local Government Area. “Yusuf, who has three operatives attached to him from the Department of State Service (DSS) reportedly struck a deal with his security details, who allowed him to always sneak out in the night for racing at Gwandu’s place.”

“The operatives, against their pattern of operation and procedure of duty perpetually rolled out their daily reports without that aspect of Yusuf’s movement, the compromise that got President Buhari seriously infuriated.”

The DSS operatives who were assigned to Yusuf have been sacked, according to the report

Source=>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/president-buhari-shocked-after-finding.html?m=1

OAM4J MYND44
Why not blame Goodluck Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Threebear(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Drabeey:

do you really want us to start this?

I'm sure you don't. see, I will make you delete your account on here in no time.

I ask you a question..... what is the big deal in a woman at such level using expensive jewelleries?

say nothing boy, Patience Jonathan should comes to your mind by now.... i'll leave you with your ignorance.
Ignorance is your second name and trust me, you can never make me delete my account, rather I'll make you delete yours.
Update your reasoning and then you will be able to hang with the likes of me.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by fabre4: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Threebear:

Ignorance is your second name and trust me, you can never make me delete my account, rather I'll make you delete yours.
Update your reasoning and then you will be able to hang with the likes of me.

That guy is Moronic by birth. Just contradicting himself
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by naijaboy756: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Despite all these, they will believe it as long as it is against Buhari.

Same organisms want police to come knocking on their doors with explosives discovered in the possession of protesting shites before they agree with the police official statement.

How these species of "human creation" cope with such self contradictions is one of the unbelievable wonders of this world.

Very disgusting things ever liveth on the green planet, honestly
you are sick i swear and very irritating, such a useless citizen. Why didnt he borrow money from Yusuf to buy nomination forms

1 Like

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by LionDeLeo: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
naijaboy756:
you are sick i swear and very irritating, such a useless citizen. Why didnt he borrow money from Yusuf to buy nomination forms
You that is "mentally stable and non-irritating", also a very "useful citizen", may I see the evidence that the said amount was spent on the bike?

I thought some organisms were asking for pictorial evidence from the police yesterday to back its official statement on explosives found with shites.

Pls, if your brain can't process this, just stay off my mention with junks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Runs Away From His House In Lekki Lagos Over What He Saw (video) / Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? / How Corrupt Is The Efcc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.