Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video (7857 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Police And Sars Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Please shut up grin
I know that feeling.
It's takes you time to save money to buy yourself a wine. And chocolate. I understand u go through alot, and thats why, you will keep posting it. But when real niqqa, spend, they don't let people know. It's unfortunate, you still act so immature.

1 Like

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Airforce1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
I know that feeling.
It's takes you time to save money to buy yourself a wine. And chocolate. I understand u go through alot, and thats why, you will keep posting it. But when real niqqa, spend, they don't let people know. It's unfortunate, you still act so immature.

Stop talking nonsense

Please shut up
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by deturla: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyKross:

Marmee you fine ooh cool

I agree, she is.
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by klenton(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stop talking nonsense
Please shut up

no he is not
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by DaddyKross: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
deturla:

I agree, she is.

Deedee she don marry ooh cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1 seems My Prophecy In Your Life Is Coming To Reality...
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by deturla: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyKross:

Deedee she don marry ooh cheesy grin

I know oh. But that does not mean we should not appreciate the beautiful ones.

Modified

Omo, that her thread on broke guys sha!
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by DaddyKross: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
deturla:

I know oh. But that does not mean we should not appreciate the beautiful ones.

Modified

Omo, that her thread on broke guys sha!

That's another thing, she's an unrepentant feminist too

1 Like

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:
I'm tired so I wont reply nobody today.

Fvcking hell Bro, baileys and snickers.. You are killing yourself slowly.
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Maxi112: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
TrapHedges:
max.i112 happy new year FAM!
Same here bro! How have you been?

Sorry I got your mention late.
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by BluntBoy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
But this man don old oo undecided

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by BluntBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Who are you calling your 'kid'

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by BluntBoy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

That mature old man is yhur kid bro ... shocked yhu don old faah...

I'm sorry ma'am...I wee nor do it again grin it's just that I couldn't stop myself from typing my mind...
Dude face dey fear me...e too strong..and mature..

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bluntboy is crazy I swear to god
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by BluntBoy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:
Bluntboy is crazy I swear to god
grin
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1 Airforce1 how many times did I call you?
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by TrapHedges(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Maxi112:
Same here bro! How have you been?

Sorry I got your mention late.
been good FAM, bless up
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1 lipsrsealed Airforce1 how many times did I call you
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Airforce1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Airforce1 lipsrsealed Airforce1 how many times did I call you

Is it that time of the month ?
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
80 views already and still counting
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Is it that time of the month ?

Guy you are not serious oooh tongue
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Airforce1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Guy you are not serious oooh tongue

Oya sorry cheesy
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Oya sorry cheesy

.accepted ooooh tongue good night and sweetest dreams

1 Like

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Dollarship(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Passing by with my Lexus G
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Otondo.
Are you blind or you can't recognize me again?
Or you are high on pure water? grin grin
Airforce1 this girl loves you but shy to admit it, I think you should take the first move.

1 Like

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Airforce1:
I was harassed by men of the federal sars on my way back home ..

They ask for my profession
My name and where I live .

They demanded that I take them to my house.

They ask for my phone but unfortunately for them , I only went out with my Nokia Torchlight .

My papa dey pay tax
My mama dey pay tax
My siblings pay tax
I pay tax and these country belong to all of us so why can't I move around freely?

I'm so ghetto to be scared of this guys.. so they let me go.

I got tired when I got home so I decided to chill for couple of minutes before going out later tonight.

It is too late to fail, Amen.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp8T2m7XWI

bro i like u before and always defended u Here but diz snickers u gather for table na sugar ooo...U need to drop that habit.
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Airforce1 this girl loves you but shy to admit it, I think you should take the first move.

Abi......Me sef notice am! She is tripping she think wee wee nor know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Abi......Me sef notice am! She is tripping she think wee wee nor know grin grin grin grin grin
Me too dey observe am too, airforce1 you better know dull. you must eat that cookie. grin

2 Likes

Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by Airforce1(m): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Over 110 views
Wow

The bank statement
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by emerich(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Hahahahahahahaha.
Funny guy.
That's me, mkpi.
If you think I am very beautiful like this, then you need to see our 17years old last born.
The prettiest
How is that U?
U be chameleon?
U were very much lighter in ur previous dp with a hazel eyes and large exposed succulent cleavage...
I think I like the former U cool tongue grin.
Re: After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video by centboy123456(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Fakura:
Lonely boy. With all your hustling no girl to show for it. Your only friends are your bottle of wine and glass cup. But I can see you have added chocolate bars to your clique.

Keep on killing your liver with alcohol. Ode.

just look at what u said so he should hustle because of a girl abi u try or do u think it everybody get time for woman girls like u we use for blood money just see u he should hustle because of a girl in fact u don't have sense at all Airforce1 keep on enjoying your life don't mind this people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? / This Pictures Says It All About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.