Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) (7704 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Chai!!!! Romacelanders, How Far? I Hail Thee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2018
I know this very girl beyond all reasonable doubt. Just look at her shouting "God has done it".

Were you not same girl that came to Abuja from Keffi and my Cousin made you stand outside for hours due to work? When we came to pick you, you were so angry and wanted to go back to Keffi that night. The people in the car had to come down and start begging you.
You succumbed and went with them.

You refused to go down with him that night and the next day as you were going back to Keffi, he gave you 2000 naira for transport and you were furious. 2 days later, you were back and he had to go and withdraw 100k from ATM and splashed it in his room.

When next I came into his room, you were lying down on his chest with towel around your waist. You slept over for some time remember? You people were watching a traditional event on his telly?

You said you had something doing with NYSC in Keffi that there Secretariat close to "Me and You". I think you stay around Angwan Lambu or Angwan Nepa.

He later passed you on to is friend in Keffi who you went to Kakaky and Mingles with and even snapped pictures. The guy sent the pictures to him.

I know you well jare. If not for some rules, I will upload the picture here. So please, stop forming this and that as if it's a love story. You are high class Ashawo that stayed behind after your service doing nothing in Keffi.

You are kinda short, very big nyansh, Thick, succulent breasts, speaks good English (Though forming to come from affluent home but you poor).... Above all, you fucck good. This one is my cousin that said this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by taylor89(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Smily202(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2018
H
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by mikky4764(f): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm na wa, but is it really necessary now, it wld hv bin before the marriage

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Caustics: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2018
angry so ashewos cannot not marry again?

7 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by BlackDBagba: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Social media??!! grin

Opp post the picture's. Don't start what you can't finish! angry

4 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Caustics:

Lets stop insulting the sensibilities of God and his creations.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived. God is not mocked. Whatever A Man Sows, He Will Reap.

This girl don fucck people tire both married and unmarried. Na packaged "goods" be this. I know what am saying bro. I know this lady wella.

One guy called Romeo3 opened a thread last week and was warning guys on the dangers of falling in love and getting married to bitches. This is one of them.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Caustics:

They can marry, but they should not start saying God has done it for me after like a million people have smashed their kpekus angry

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Social media??!! grin

Opp post the picture's. Don't start what you can't finish! angry

I know this lady too well. She always claims she stays at Masaka but her operational base is Keffi. She finished NYSC and stayed back.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2018
And so
What's there

So prostitutes can't get married again??

9 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
And so
What's there

No offense, were you one before undecided

15 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
And so What's there
You seem not to get the message of the thread right? Read through again Mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by conductor123(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Are you stupid? Are you a virgin? Is your girlfriend a virgin? Did your mother get married as a virgin? Are your sisters Virgin?.... Many non virgins get married daily. Many prostitutes get married daily.

What will you gain in shaming her? She's married already. Rant all you can, as long as her husband loves her that way. You are just disturbing yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by conductor123(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I know this lady too well. She always claims she stays at Masaka but her operational base is Keffi. She finished NYSC and stayed back.
Is that your business? Are you the ex boyfriend? Move on dude. Blackmailing isn't a good thing

7 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2018
interesting. dnt tarnish her image when you dont have nada to benefit from it.. upload her pics and get ready for legal action. btw were u the one that gave her prostituting licence?

10 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:

Is that your business? Are you the ex boyfriend? Move on dude. Blackmailing isn't a good thing

Its either you are mad or trying to be mad. Buzu.

4 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by conductor123(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Its either you are mad or trying to be mad. Buzu.
Just post her pictures and I will make sure I contact her... Seems you wanna rot in jail all in the name of Jealousy. How did her prostitution affect you? Just say you are not happy seeing her getting married. Oloshi

7 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:

Just post her pictures and I will make sure I contact her... Seems you wanna rot in jail all in the name of Jealousy. How did her prostitution affect you? Just say you are not happy seeing her getting married. Oloshi

Bro if I wanted to post her pics, I would hav opened another anonymous account using a proxy. There is nothing you can do about it. Isi mmebi tukwa gi dia.

And like you said, its her body and her businesse which is not a crime under the law. Am just trying to tell people to stop using the name of God to defend evil.

6 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:

Calm down bro. He wouldn't post her pictures, we can always scroll through the Romance section to check the post ourselves. But we can call her a retired Olosho. At least in Nigeria it's not a crime to call someone an OLOSHO

2 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Gofwane(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Haha, this is interesting!
But no need for this thread although i would have loved to see some of the pictures of our virgin new bride while she was still hustling on the streets grin

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Gofwane:
Haha, this is interesting!
But no need for this thread although i would have loved to see some of the pictures of our virgin new bride while she was still hustling on the streets grin

They are already threatening me with litigation and suits. I don't want to hear something like *Here in, Here without, wherefore, Holden at High court, Herefore" very soon.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Gofwane(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:

They are already threatening me with litigation and suits. I don't want to hear something like *Here in, Here without, wherefore, Holden at High court, Herefore" very soon.
lol, just relax then. Most of them threatening you are also like the ashawo girl. They are just scared that their own secrets will soon be revealed if your type of thread continues to be created on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2018
The way oloshos scream God sometimes dey fear me.

Their favorite line is " God got my back" meanwhile na wan dirty guy dey screw dem from the back angry

6 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by highqueen(f): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
you are very stupid and mad at the same time,really??prostitutes can't get married but the whor'e of a man that sleeps with thousands of prostitutes nation wide can get marriedyou see why black can never move forward..if ladies start cussing you now,you will bring up the tag of olosho whatever but I don't care..you can decide to mention me if you want but I just told you how idiotic you are.stupid lots everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by highqueen(f): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2018
lenghtinny:
The way oloshos scream God sometimes dey fear me.

Their favorite line is " God got my back" meanwhile na wan dirty guy dey screw dem from the back angry
let him who is without sin cast the first stone angry

2 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by ObaOloye: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:
I know this very girl beyond all reasonable doubt. Just look at her shouting "God has done it".

Were you not same girl that came to Abuja from Keffi and my Cousin made you stand outside for hours due to work? When we came to pick you, you were so angry and wanted to go back to Keffi that night. The people in the car had to come down and start begging you.
You succumbed and went with them.

You refused to go down with him that night and the next day as you were going back to Keffi, he gave you 2000 naira for transport and you were furious. 2 days later, you were back and he had to go and withdraw 100k from ATM and splashed it in his room.

When next I came into his room, you were lying down on his chest with towel around your waist. You slept over for some time remember? You people were watching a traditional event on his telly?

You said you had something doing with NYSC in Keffi that there Secretariat close to "Me and You". I think you stay around Angwan Lambu or Angwan Nepa.

He later passed you on to is friend in Keffi who you went to Kakaky and Mingles with and even snapped pictures. The guy sent the pictures to him.

I know you well jare. If not for some rules, I will upload the picture here. So please, stop forming this and that as if it's a love story. You are high class Ashawo that stayed behind after your service doing nothing in Keffi.

You are kinda short, very big nyansh, Thick, succulent breasts, speaks good English (Though forming to come from affluent home but you poor).... Above all, you fucck good. This one is my cousin that said this.

Op I don't understand this your hating oh... You just described a thousand Nigerian girls normal life... You're now calling her ashawo.. I thought you had gist and pics of where she was standing on the road harloting. You're just angry over nothing.. So because she knew how to handle your cousin who was being cheap and smart na now ashawo.. Of she prolly got down with him the first and and he passed her to you... You wouldnt be here talking shit to castigate another person.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2018
highqueen:

let him who is without sin cast the first stone angry

Hypocrites national anthem....

I'm a born sinner but it doesn't change the fact these kinda girls are two faced pretending bitches angry

4 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by highqueen(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2018
lenghtinny:

Hypocrites national anthem....

I'm a born sinner but it doesn't change the fact these kinda girls are two faced pretending bitches angry
so you know you are a born sinner,and did she say she is an artificial insemination sinner..
you are the born hypocrite here if actually you know you ain't exempted.

mtchew,sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
highqueen:

so you know you are a born sinner,and did she say she is an artificial insemination sinner..
you are the born hypocrite here if actually you know you ain't exempted.

mtchew,sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.
That's your own interpretation of what I wrote...
I don't get all this talk about me judging them. What I was frowning at is the hypocrisy not the sin they committed, I care less if the hypocrisy is a sin or not.
Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Csami(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Thumbs up op! I know you're trying to create an awareness of the dangers of getting married to a LovePeddler.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Kinggnicole(f): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:
Are you stupid? Are you a virgin? Is your girlfriend a virgin? Did your mother get married as a virgin? Are your sisters Virgin?.... Many non virgins get married daily. Many prostitutes get married daily.

What will you gain in shaming her? She's married already. Rant all you can, as long as her husband loves her that way. You are just disturbing yourself.

Don't mind the OP
Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Men will always be men.
Leaking mouth, kiss and tell, always quick to slutshame.
Sometimes true, other times false.

Yet one was on a thread talking of bro-code, bro-code indeed.
Trust these niggas at your own risk.

Ladies should do their best to live a chaste life, there is always that one guy...waiting to spill.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? / Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.