Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children (61423 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Death Of Don Wanny In Omoku Confirmed - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Olayinka777(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
westlius:
like play like play the wife is now a celebrity
Did I see u type celebrity?
I don't think u are ok!
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
henrysam:
As beautiful as they are. The husband was a killer.
That is the irony of life and the wife will pretend she did not know.

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by dstar01(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Agadsman:
Money cannot cover the atrocities of your past, karma can never be bought nor bribed. I pity the little innocent kids though. I pray that the curses incurred by their dad does not come hunting them.

but you know it will surely come haunting them cos the word of God says "I'll visit my anger upon your children even till the 10th generation"
Only serious prayers can stop them suffering the repercussions of their father's evil acts
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by arewaboy01(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2018
If u dont play safe,u die lyk him
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by highchief1: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
cryinfant go and play with sand .
ill play with ur skull
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by netmillionaires(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Na for where Bible for talk that one?
dstar01:

but you know it will surely come haunting them cos the word of God says "I'll visit my anger upon your children even till the 10th generation"
Only serious prayers can stop them suffering the repercussions of their father's evil acts
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by mu2sa2: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Pavore9:
I feel for those children, their father's atrocities will hang over them.
Not necessarily, if they are smart. If they start a church and say they are born again, they can even "flaunt" their history!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Pavore9: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2018
mu2sa2:
Not necessarily, if they are smart. If they start a church and say they are born again, they can even "flaunt" their history!

See "smartness " ! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by dominique(f): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2018
opribo:
Any woman who can sleep comfortably at night on same bed with a blood thirsty killer cannot be allowed to roam freely. She too is a killer.

I agree, she should behind bars by now
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by bigpicture001: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2018
I still don't believe he made those jan.1 killings..untill someone tells me wot he would gain,if he does...I beleive he has been marked for death,but flimsy reason given for his eventual killing
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by excomarow(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
What of his bank account mansion, did they demolish that one too? I mean his cash mansion

Since when!

Don't you read news?

Abi are you a new comer on Nairaland?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by davibid: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2018
So every criminal is now a militant

undecided

Smh
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by dstar01(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2018
netmillionaires:
Na for where Bible for talk that one?

Well I made a mistake, not 10 generations but 4 generations shall HE visit the iniquities of their father. FOUR GENERATIONS ( Numbers 14:18 )
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by dstar01(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2018
mu2sa2:

Says who?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by netmillionaires(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Yes. Now check Ezekiel 18; 2-4
dstar01:

Well I made a mistake, not 10 generations but 4 generations shall HE visit the iniquities of their father. FOUR GENERATIONS ( Numbers 14:18 )
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by gbagyiza: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Lipscomb post=64119440]Thy should hang his wife and burn those kids in life .[/q

Those children r innocent but for d wife I can't stand for her..I don't know why most of this criminals have beautiful family members they love n they don't care about the families of those people they killed..
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by dstar01(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2018
netmillionaires:
Yes. Now check Ezekiel 18; 2-4

checked and it seems to negate the verse I quoted earlier BUT how come we still hear of GENERATIONAL CURSES due to the atrocities of our forefathers?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by teepain: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2018
omenkaLives:
Do the wives of these criminals ever attempt to impress it upon their spouses the lives they lead affect those around them negatively? Doesn't public perception matter to them?

This is what i don't understand to this day.

I was thinking along this same line but upon further reflection I thought it could be difficult to advise such a criminal without the wife incurring his wrath; I mean he could have killed her. Perhaps, you may think she could have ran away or divorced him; either of the options could lead to her being killed.

In this kind of situation, she takes instructions only. Not a good life to live, even for the woman.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by rasputinn(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2018
I am not impressed by his killing.......

I wonder why the VP did not ask Rivers people to pray for God to deal with him........

I wonder why Buhari swiftly deployed the army to hunt him down.........

For all you know,he may just have been in the bad books of Amaechi or any of the APC big wigs

I really am not impressed with the double standard of his swift annihilation and the cold feet and I-don't-care attitude Buhari and his government have towards addressing the menace of the murderous Fulani herdsmen that have been raping women and girls,killing innocent men ,women and children of non Fulani people all over Nigeria

Honestly, I am less than impressed
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Lipscomb(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Go and read about terrorist you will know what I'm saying you will know they are not innocent but scorpion.[quote author=gbagyiza post=64123840][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Zinny25(f): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Women shaa... can marry anything /anybody because of money. May God help us oooo
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Adapt a system that jails little children for the sins of their fathers? Wicked hypocrites.

One of the main reasons for wanton acquisition of wealth in Africa is the need to please family member...

Our society needs to put in place a system that will force nuclear and extended family members to ask questions concerning sudden and unexplained acquisition of wealth by relatives undecided
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by fortunejum: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Agadsman:
Money cannot cover the atrocities of your past, karma can never be bought nor bribed. I pity the little innocent kids though. I pray that the curses incurred by their dad does not come hunting them.
It must hurt them.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Afritop(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
henrysam:
THE WIFE IS A PERFECT DEFINITION OF A BITCH. THAT IS WHAT MOST NIGERIAN LADIES WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by netmillionaires(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2018
That verse in the book of Numbers was the normal in Israel.. Then God said, why should people continue to pay for the sins of those they do not even know let alone seen... So God doesn't judge a man because of the sins of his father, rather it is the curses places on the son by the people who the father offended that is working on them. But this is for those that are not in Christ... I don't really have time to chat much.
dstar01:

checked and it seems to negate the verse I quoted earlier BUT how come we still hear of GENERATIONAL CURSES due to the atrocities of our forefathers?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
lordm:
Why didnt stop crime, he was already rich

You can't leave a life of brutal crime and live to enjoy it's ill-gotten gains because of the saying "Power has made me,only power can sustain me".
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by mechanics(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2018
henrysam:
That's true, she will stay because of the money and comforts she enjoys with him, i wonder what will be of her now.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Troublemaker007(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
What of his bank account mansion, did they demolish that one too? I mean his cash mansion

How do you mean bro?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by mkoabiola: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Crime has a bad spirit, u criminal will never want yo heave crime. It is in d blood.

D blood of d dead alwys hunt dem despite d riches
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Pierohandsome: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Troublemaker007:

How do you mean bro?
i mean his fat account balance
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by mohims(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Hmmmmm.
But the woman no try, look at her shinning teeth knowing fully well what the husband is into.
Had it been that he was a yahoo guy, that's a different case but he was a full blown assassin.
Her case is something else. It will be better for her to leave the country because she is going to be stigmatized. How can a woman have the heart date or marry an evil monster like this just because of money? Smh. I pity his children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.