Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love (537 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics / Photo: Juliet Ibrahim’s Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Shows His Penis On Instagram / Hot Ibrahim And The Sex Starved Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love by GhanaBlogger(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim and her Nigerian boyfriend Iceberg Slim, after months of teasing the public with their relationship, have disclosed how they met.

According to Iceberg Slim, they met at an event in South Africa
“We met in...READ FULL CLICK LINK: http://www.ghanakasa.net/juliet-ibrahim-iceberg-reveal-fell-love/

Re: THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2018
undecided THAT HAIRSTYLE MADE ICEBERG LOOK UGLY
Re: THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love by afriloaded(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2018
please how can I post on nairaland, I have been here for more than two months, what else do I need to do.
Re: THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love by Skynet23(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2018
grin

for your giftcard sales Itunes e-codes,Amazon, Google play and the likes and you are in need of a quality,loyal,tested and trusted person. just check my profile or peep at my signature. .a trial will convince you... I also buy big codes 101-300$ iTunes

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Girlfriend For Valentine, She Said Yes / Is Love really that Complicated? See Story / Sex To Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.