Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is Love really that Complicated? See Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love really that Complicated? See Story (539 Views)

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Love really that Complicated? See Story by Bellediva1: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2018
undecidedBreak away from the cycle of toxic relationships that masquerade as love relationships.

Easy, down-to-earth, loyal, letting each other be themselves, never asking anyone to change for you, just encouraging them to be better versions of themselves. No unrealistic crazy demands that you can’t even achieve yourself, Celebrating both great times and sad times is the simplest diagnosis of love. Effective Communication, empathy, and acceptance are all attributes of love.

I see quotes like Love can be messy, confusing, and imperfect, and I wonder really? Human beings always be looking for something or some higher power to blame for their imperfections/misdeeds.

Some people even have this thought process- that until you both are crazy(psycho crazy) in love, then you guys aren’t passionately in love

Find full story ⚓⬇⬇⬇

https://belleestephany./2018/02/14/love-is-not-complicated-you-are/

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. / How Would U Advice Me To Handle My Family / removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.