Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her (678 Views)

Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by edunwablog: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2018
A 200 level Philosophy Student of the University of Port Harcourt, Nancy Ekeh, revealed on social media that her roommate with the name, Okoija Oreva used a razor blade t tear her face, over claims that she’s more beautiful than her.

She shared pictures of her roommate and her bloodied face with the caption:

“Pls help me broadcast this I am a student of Uniport by name Nancy ekeh 200 level studying philosophy my roommate okoija oreva used razor to tear my face Cus am more beautiful than her pls help me”

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/photosmy-roommate-cut-me-with-razor.html

Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by dyadeleye(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2018
This is not a roommate, it's the giirl from hell....abi which kind play be this?

Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by Lashist(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2018
This should be in crime section na...abi were both of you running for one SUG post?

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by adajoe555: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2018
What's up with this razor thing, my coursemate was cut with a razor in her lodge by her neighbour. Still uniport

I fear fear oh, I pray the razor is not infected.
Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2018
If beauty is a person, it would definitely sue you for abuse and misuse
Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by Lipscomb(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2018
angry why I think both of you should have contest for the face of uniport instead of this harsh judgment.
Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by abiolert(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2018
we should help you do what, young girl? injure her back or help you report her to the police?
Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2018
undecided
Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by stonemasonn: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2018
So you can't report your roommate to the school authorities.
Re: My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’M More Beautiful Than Her by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2018

(1)

Real Reasons Why Buhari Wants Railway From Daura To Maradi In Niger Republic / Herdsmen: Fresh Attack On Southwest, Well Respected Yoruba Leader / Join Nigeria Youth Party Movement /platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.