Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (55840 Views)

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Nigerians May Wake One Day To Realize That They Have No Country - Atiku Says / "There's No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria"is Trump Actually Mocking Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rosskii: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
President Trump of the United States, at a White House press conference with President Muhammadu Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, has stated that he would greatly love to visit Nigeria, which he called ''an amazing country''.

He further stated that ''There's no country on earth more beautiful than Nigeria''.

Another indication that the world respects the Federal Republic of Nigeria as Africa's major power, even if sometimes her people decide not to respect themselves.

Full Press Conference:

(Trump comment at 23.20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_HHPauudCk

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by balosunky(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin
OP has finally made me speechless

FTC
wow for the first time ever and it enter FP again but where are those ppl that said dem dey pay FTC self angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by phase1: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Paid zombiharist fooling himself. grin

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by chumaster(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Yeligray(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you visit Nigeria your life will never remain the same

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
no don't come

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Amirullaha(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
How true
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari should decline

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rosskii: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:
How true

It's in the video posted above. You can hear him say it loud and clear. It's at 23.20

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by fk001(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria is a great country with great people.

Only unpatriotic IPOB will speak against their father land

167 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is fake news

6 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Westbestside: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin, Trump, why are you mocking us like this na.

293 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Amirullaha(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

It's in the video posted above. You can hear him say it loud and clear.
I didn't say he did not say it; What I meant was that how true is he to his words

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria is very beautif But the leaders are animals

24 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
If Fulani herdsmen dont get you
Boko Haram will get you

If skull miners don't get you
Kidnappers will get you

If Lassa fever no get you
Malaria must get you

Something must get you in a shithole

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rosskii: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

I didn't say he did not say it; What I meant was that how true is he to his words

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Nigeria is a great country with great people.

Only unpatriotic IPOB will speak against their father land

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by drkay(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria....good people, great nation �

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rosskii: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
If Fulani herdsmen dont get you
Boko Haram will get you

If skull miners don't get you
Kidnappers will get you

If Lassa fever no get you
Malaria must get you

Something must get you in a shithole

Buhari could have chickened out of the USA if he had that mindset.

Afterall, gun crime claims over 50,000 lives each year in the US. That's like 50 Boko Haram groups unleashed.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Amirullaha(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country in earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

You are misinterpreting my words...
I simply mean how true is he to his words that he will visit Nigeria someday considering the fact that he has a busy schedule...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
PDP ,IPOB AND WAILERS HOW MARKET?

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rosskii: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

You are misinterpreting my words...
I simply mean how true is he to his words that he will visit Nigeria someday considering the fact that he has a busy schedule...

Apologies....

Well, if he's serious about expanding trade relations with Nigeria as he stated, it would be a great addition to his ''busy schedule'' from his point of view, to visit the country. Nigeria's annual GDP is over half a trillion dollars. It's a significant economy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Amirullaha(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

Apologies....

Well, if he's serious about expanding trade relations with Nigeria as he stated, it would be a great addition to his ''busy schedule'' from his point of view, to visit the country. Nigeria's annual GDP is over half a trillion dollars. It's a significant economy.
That'll be a good gesture...
POTUS in Nigeria!!!
That headline will be the most talked about in that month...

4 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by MistadeRegal(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Something is fishy...
angry

4 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by stonemasonn: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmnnnn, America protecting its farmers.
How much of America’s farm produce is to be dumped into Nigeria? Nigerian farmers too need protection....not just from herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by 99100(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sarcasm of the highest order.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by CSTR1003: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
That would be an improvement on Barack Obama as usual .
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by StackNerd: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump will say anything to get that buck from us. Just sign the damn paper, buy some old planes, or some old Copters. This was not a casual meeting, this was a sales meeting. Trump doesn't give a damn wether Nigeria exists or not, Trump only cares about one thing, and one thing only " The Greens" More money for the US, Thats all he cares about..

Let me state it here" Trump will never Visit Nigeria even if he serves 10 Terms in the US"
And don't ask me if I am God.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Realdeals(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
In essence, the purpose of the meeting is that Trump want Nigeria to remove the trade barrier so they could flood our market with their agricultural produce and other goods.

6 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by wristbangle: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
We are smarter than this. Saying Nigeria is the most beautiful nation he would love to visit is just a statement to massage our ego.

He is a psychic business man who wants to flood our market with their used and refined products to bring more wealth to their country.

Why didn't he made this comment when French president visited him? What a shame! These oyinbos don know say blacks are gullible people.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by farano(f): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole / Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.