Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu (30476 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu / IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Bede2u(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
Call me anything I careless. 5% pained wailers

funny i voted the dullard. Thought he was human

7 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by GMBuhari: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
The communiqué is arrant nonsense

Signed by deluded FFK

If ffk signed it, it's as good as useless

Ibo dumped Yoruba in 1959 just before independence and chose to ally with NPC norther peoples congress I think? When they could have joined Awolowo and Co

Now all they scream about is slavery of Yoruba people as it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Alal(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Our money and resources was used to sponsored this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by bugidon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Your English alone shows that you are a Fulani herdsman, please how many people have you killed today? Enemies of progress
Alal:
Our money and resources was used to sponsored this rubbish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bede2u:
Ask urselves who stands to gain from the continous enemity between Igbos and Yorubas.

If ur answer is The North (which would be a correct answer)

Then ask urselves the tribes of these popular monikers I quoted. People who hide as Yorubas or 'omoluabis' to further push the narative of division among Africa's finest tribes.

I have been to a few countries....u will hardly see an hausa man abroad. They are all at their emirs palaces in the north sniffing drugs and listening to anti-western propaganda....being told that western ideas are haram

It is these backward lots that we have entrusted the fate of Africa's largest economy and by extension, the fate of the black race.

The west and east should unite now and come under one political party, using the moderate middle beltans as willing tools to dominate this country for the 1st time
Who told you these guys are Yorubas? Northern APC trols employed purposefully to disorganized ,brainwash and cause psychological division between Yorubas and Igbos. They were carefully selected on their ability to speak and write Igbo and Yoruba.

I have a first hand information on their activities.
Don't reply them for any reason. They own several accounts and even multi like their comments. This is their work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Penalty82(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
You are a tribalist.
You are gradually becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by skedman(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
can you please mention the names of people that were present and what they have added to the society without your usual igbo sentiment fanikayode ,ifeanyi iba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by BrokenTV: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
So why mention me in South west and south east palava?
As for the pigs and idiots, you should hold your cownu responsible for the statement.

I know this is an avenue for you northerners that has being hiding under Yoruba monikers to expose yourselves. You guys use every opportunity to cause discomfort between Igbos and Yorubas to the benefit of the North.

5 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
iAudio:
And? What else? Make we dey look dem
Who's this little boy? His facial expressions in a lot of pictures make good memes grin Does he have a YouTube/Instagram (run by his parents obviously) or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Csami(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bede2u:
Fulani

That guy is a staunch northerner and also a terrorist sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Tflex01: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bede2u:
Ask urselves who stands to gain from the continous enemity between Igbos and Yorubas.

Then ask urselves the tribes of these popular monikers I quoted. People who hide as Yorubas or 'omoluabis' to further push the narative of division among Africa's finest tribes.

I have been to a few countries....u will hardly see an hausa man abroad. They are all at their emirs palaces in the north sniffing drugs and listening to anti-western propaganda....being told that western ideas are haram

It is these backward lots that we have entrusted the fate of Africa's largest economy and by extension, the fate of the black race.

The west and east should unite now and come under one political party, using the moderate middle beltans as willing tools to dominate this country for the 1st time
History made it clear that the East and West will never agree. Although people try to blame the west for that, the historians believe that reverse is the case. cool

4 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Antell95(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
You are a tribalist.

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by BrokenTV: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
It is the time the Southerners unite together and stand against this demons from the north.

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Guyman02: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
COPIED.

National Secretariat,
Nigerian Association of Piggery Farmers,
Abuja.

12/01/2018

Dear Mr. President,

DEMAND FOR PIGGERY COLONIES

The National Association of Piggery Farmers deplore the marginalization of the association by the Federal Government. Our pigs have been variously targeted for elimination in several Northern states. Those Sharia compliant states have refused to allow our legitimate business to thrive. Our members have been hounded and harassed by the Hisbah Police and others. We deplore this.

The Federal Ministry of Agriculture has paid deaf ears to out plight. Our members demand that the marginalization must stop in order to forestall the breakdown of Law & Order.

From the foregoing, NAPF thus demand the following:
1. Equal opportunities for all farmers and herders throughout the federation
2. We demand for a 20 hectare Piggery Colony in the 19 Northern States especially Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, Bauchi, Niger, Borno and Gombe
3. We demand the National Assembly to pass a law on Piggery Colonies in all Northern states
4. We demand that a section of the Nigerian Army be employed in the protection of pigs and pig farmers
5. We demand the Federal Ministry of Agriculture to set aside a budget for the importation of Pig Feed from Argentina
6. We demand a special department of Piggery in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.

Dear Mr. President, we are a law abiding association. We prevent our members from being provoked by the government-backed Hisbah/Islamic horde that aim to destroy our pig farmers. We shall not be involved in attacking and killing the anti-piggery people in the Sharia States. If these things are not done, we can no longer guarantee that our members would not deliberately target our transducers!

Signed

Ogbuefi Animam Eze
National Secretary
Nigerian Association Piggery Farmers (NAPF)

Cc: MoA
Cc: MoD
Cc: Presidency
Cc: Ohaneze
Cc: Afenifere
Cc: NDA
Cc: NSDSM
Cc: Nzuko Umunna

3 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Odogwu042(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
Call me anything I careless. 5% pained wailers

. Worst of them

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by engrchykae(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
Dead before arrival grin
wicked pro hausafulani,you think the south can continue to play cat and dog to your benefits?
We shall continue to hold these meetings until the sir Herbert macaulay's vision of a united south is ingrained in the subconscious mind of every southerner.
When the SOUTH IS UNITED,THE NORTH BECOMES NOTHING.

11 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Tflex01: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jlow2:
afonja remains afonja,if dey lyk let dem swim from the river niger to lagos

You betrayed them first. cool

3 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Kingsley10000: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
rubbish ...buhari till una get sense

2 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Misterdhee1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bede2u:
Am really begin to suspect that its really yoruba people who are muslims that are behind the seeming war btw Igbos and yorubas. Is islam averse to peace bikonu?

I mean which sensible yoruba man wont want to have Igbos as dependable allies and vice verser?
You obviously don't know your history...
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by emperormossad(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Meetings like this should be encouraged all over the country. We cannot keep repeating the same mistakes and expect a different result. The citizenry must engage in positive dialogue so that we won't keep suffering in the name of trying to maintain an ineffective system. The gates of hell will not prevail against the federal republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Tflex01: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
alexlife:
cool, as long as no backstabbing.

I didn't call any region, but watch out for those with guilty conscience

I'm sure you don't know the real backstabbers in the South.... grin

Find out cool

2 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by baddosky1: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bede2u:

@bolded...NEVER! The west will sell us out!
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm a full blooded Yoruba man and I support this hand shake across the Niger.

10 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by aljharem(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good move!!!! I am a Yoruba man

7 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by georgeceekay: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Will this make up for the injustice give ndi Igbo by late Awolowo. Nonsense. Can we have peace without justice?

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by aljharem(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
georgeceekay:
Will this make up for the injustice give ndi Igbo by late Awolowo. Nonsense. Can we have peace without justice?

Keep dwelling in the past !!!! Ode

8 Likes

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Tflex01: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
GMBuhari:

If ffk signed it, it's as good as useless

Ibo dumped Yoruba in 1959 just before independence and chose to ally with NPC norther peoples congress I think? When they could have joined Awolowo and Co

Now all they scream about is slavery of Yoruba people as it

They actually wanted Nigeria of Hausa North, Igbo South. But it backfired along the line. Today, I see people talking as if Nigeria started yesterday.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Tflex01: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
georgeceekay:

Awolowo only returned the favour bro....

You think Awolowo was not aware of the agreement between the Igbo and Hausa leaders in the 50s?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Fellywood(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
dignity33:

Beware of leuretta Onochie media outlet BMC on Nairaland they open alot of Username to operate and assemble there comments together to distract people from the topic against this evil Government by calling the author names like pigs, afonja, IPOB to create room for tribal media war within the tribes and make the topic useless. Sarrki, Ngeneukwe and co agents of BMC
And if you abuse them back, they will cry to the mods & the bmc-look-alike-mods will ban you.

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu by Fellywood(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Who dash am
No matter what you people use, including making it impossible for people to get their PVCs to try to frustrate those ready to send the dullard back to daura, he WILL go.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.