Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident (49357 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by butterflyl1on: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
yeah the one who terminate your brain with abortion bill

More corrections free of charge for you

yeah the one(ones) who terminate(terminated) your brain with abortion bill

It's never too late to go back to school even if you are now an ancestor.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
I hope he's 100% okay with all his faculties intact...I wish him speedy recovery

Bless you for this
Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by engineerboat(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
ogbeniolola:
You mean if I come to cedacrest, all those big doctors in the Guild of Medical directors and the health minister himself will take time to attend to me?

OYO lo wa hoooo

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

So you mean all those news that he would be taken to German hospital are just propanganda?

Even after showing us pictures of the German hospital.

Still waiting for the receipt of the 56million naira bike tho.

I doubt the bike cost 56m.

More like $20,000 or 7,000,000 exclusive of import duty
Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by ogbeniolola: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy
engineerboat:

OYO lo wa hoooo
Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by enemybulldozer(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

You said you needed pix of him leaving the hospital before you believe the report; I am asking if you were shown pix of him entering the hospital before you believed he was in the hospital.

NB: In case you still don't understand my question after I have tried breaking it down to this level, don't border replying because I can't go lower than this.
Yes of course I saw pictures that made me believe he is in hospital
Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by enemybulldozer(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Your brain must be made of concrete and bean pellets if you think everyone is like you. Can you show me one place I have rejoiced at ANY CALAMITY. be it ipob whatever (which I have never ever gotten involved with) or even the killing of bokoharam members (who I am naturally expected to rejoice over) or even suicide bomber attacks up north.

Typing nonsense while assuming what and who I am not simply goes to show how dried up, shrivelled, flaky and dusty your brain has become due to its lengthy lack of use.

I repeat, grow up!

your own brain is made of pigs dung that's why no one is like you in terms good reasoning.
4uck off!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident by Bhol28: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2018
cnonyechi:
LIARS i thought dey said he was been sent to Germany three days ago cos he was still unresponsive.
LIARS
Hatred of the highest order,Only God ends life,some of those who wish death for the guy might even die before him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.