Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State (26418 Views)

Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / Simon Lalong Rejects Cattle Colonies, Dumps Buhari / Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
this is Wat Spanish call perfecto!! perfect and cool stuff
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by senatordave1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please fellow nigerians,my mum is very sick.a good samaritan should help me with any token for her treatment.3102979571.first bank
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by NonsoWow: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
senatordave1:
Please fellow nigerians,my mum is very sick.a good samaritan should help me with any token for her treatment.3102979571.first bank
Who do you want to dupe here? Has Tony Nwoye sacked you as his PA?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by cjfbn: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Did FG mention Abia as one of the states where they want to build cattle colony? Gov Ikpeazu is a failed governor. He wants to use this to distract from his failed government. His incompetence is no longer tolerable and in 2019, we will kick him back to the dustbin where TA Orji picked him from.
Nice move, but it does not still remove him from the list of failed governors.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by bencynthgreat: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Did FG mention Abia as one of the states where they want to build cattle colony? Gov Ikpeazu is a failed governor. He wants to use this to distract from his failed government. His incompetence is no longer tolerable and in 2019, we will kick him back to the dustbin where TA Orji picked him from.
U deserve an award of best dullard. So u want him to wait till his state is mentioned before he start doing something. At ur age u don't know prevention is better than cure. ur own dullard na first hand. yeye
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by NonsoWow: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
cjfbn:

Nice move, but it does not still remove him from the list of failed governors.
He wants to use it to gain cheap popularity but he won't succeed. Abia state remains the only state whose stench can be perceived from another state!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Alariwo2: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ikpeazu should go and sleep..

Abia is still under Federal authority. I support cattle colonies in the South East.
Since humans flee from the region, let's use the lands to rear cattles. Period!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by bencynthgreat: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackfire:
Is a lie mr govnor... We will have our way.

Keep ranting fa
U are welcome but I trust u know a place called Aba where ur type is killed any how if u do any how.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by NonsoWow: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:

Abia is still under Federal authority. I support cattle colonies in the South East.
Even to us Igbos, Abia state is a cursed land that must be burned to the ground. If it requires herdsmen to kickstart the process there, fine by me. At the end, we will rebuild the state and save Igboland the shame of having that spread of poo as part of our territory.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by undefeateds: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
this is how u know u post rubbish,u only get 5likes and people are getting 100+likes,DAT 5likes wey u get sef is from d senseless one

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by bencynthgreat: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
SBG04:
Igbo people and their very paranoid, myopic and dumb way of thinking!!!
I'm assuming nobody in Abia eats beef? Who shepherds the cows that produce the beef, or the beef comes from heaven? Why not create Parmanent ranches for the cattle instead of allowing them roam around and cause havoc on farmlands? Isn't that a more reasonable thing to do? You want to eat beef but you don't want to house the cows and the pastorialists that produce the cows! What Stupidity!!! The governor would rather allow these herdsmen wreck havoc with their cows on the streets of Aba and destroy farmlands. Then the farmers will retaliate and kill them.
See this mumu. Abeg carry ur cow enter sambisa forest. see mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Ccdavies(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:

Who is this one?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by NonsoWow: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
undefeateds:

this is how u know u post rubbish,u only get 5likes and people are getting 100+likes,DAT 5likes wey u get sef is from d senseless one
I used to get just 3 likes when I was campaigning for Obiano for the anambra election while Ipods were getting 1 million likes. At the end, real people were with me.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Alariwo2: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Even to us Igbos, Abia state is a cursed land that must be burned to the ground. If it requires herdsmen to kickstart the process there, fine by me. At the end, we will rebuild the state and save Igboland the shame of having that spread of poo as part of our territory.

GBAM!!

So be it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by willibounce1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
but why are the fulanis and hausa elites trying so hard to destroy these country with the stubbornness and senseless demands. We all know most of them own these cows. why can't you buy lands with the money you make from the sale of the cows and put the phucking cows there. Why must they subject their wretched Fulani brothers to extreme slavery and hardship by having them walk from one state to another with cows. How do you feel comfortable sending someone to walk around in the rain, hot sun, not considering the dangers these cows and the herdsmen are exposed to. Can these elites allow any of their children to do these jobs. Can Buhari or Atiku allow his son to be walking from zamfara to Minna to benue with cows? They end up giving these guys weapons to defend themselves and these guys end up using these weapons to kill people just anyhow they like. The same wicked northern elites will still cover up for the herdsmen.

Power really needs to be taken from northern elites so that they can be taught how to be civilised. They have put all their people in the military just so that they can do whatever they like and get away with it.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
With herdsmen colony from FG, the people of the South and at large the country should read the hand writing on the wall... Something is happening to Nigeria.. Some people have an agenda other than the one the Nigerian mass know.... These people never choose the best option for any policy or project on behalf of Nigeria as a country, you know Why because their hidden agenda will suffer a set back hence reason to reject and address national issue. This my personal opinion... I don't understand other motive someone will prefer open gazing or new colony over ranching which is best practice all over the world. And expert say it the best and will reduce or end farmers and herdsmen crash but the same people keep rejecting the best option for the people.They reject national conference, fiscal federalism, power devolution and ultimately restructuring. This is a fact don't need any politicians or leaders to inform me about them... There is an agenda Nigerians must wakeup early and resist them.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by dancocity(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Will i be given a plot of land for my business in states like Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara and their other brother- like states because am killing people?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by VolvoS60(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:

^^^^
Try harder...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by sweetilicious(f): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Atleast,he spoke the will if the people as a public servant.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Blissp99(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:

Always hating shocked grin
Atleast hes better than the Statue and Wheelbarrow Gov
He has a Sense of judgement and wants to protect his people
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by enemybulldozer(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
ezenwajosh:
This is how they take ur land....before u know it....u will have emir of ABIA STATE
Just like kwara
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by NonsoWow: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blissp99:

Always hating shocked grin Atleast hes better than the Statue and Wheelbarrow Gov He has a Sense of judgement and wants to protect his people

LOL
Okoroawusa is the worst. The limping statue carver!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 2:24am On Jan 13, 2018
This is the time for us to speak-up for this madness called funani
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by michspencer(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2018
i'm very sure okoroausa of Imo state will agree to this
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by badesco(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Nice one from peoples Governor. Keep it up.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by KemjikaEme: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
To us Igbos? You and who?
You are being a deliberate fool! Abia state is a legitimate part of Igboland is 10times better than some states in Nigeria and it doesn't need muderers,destruction and bloodshed to kickstart any development.
You are a curse to the igbos that strive for the preservation of life.
I'm ashamed to know that in this critical times of neo colonization and random masscre and pogroms committed by herdsmen around Nigeria, an igbo is somewhere advocating for a grazing colony in a part of Igboland because of some perceived leadership issue.
You are under a curse,period!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by MightyFortress: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
SBG04:
Igbo people and their very paranoid, myopic and dumb way of thinking!!!
I'm assuming nobody in Abia eats beef? Who shepherds the cows that produce the beef, or the beef comes from heaven? Why not create Parmanent ranches for the cattle instead of allowing them roam around and cause havoc on farmlands? Isn't that a more reasonable thing to do? You want to eat beef but you don't want to house the cows and the pastorialists that produce the cows! What Stupidity!!! The governor would rather allow these herdsmen wreck havoc with their cows on the streets of Aba and destroy farmlands. Then the farmers will retaliate and kill them.

Thunder fire those leprosy ridden, scab encrusted, pus oozing fingers with which you typed this trash!!! Idiotic slowpoke of the highest order! The people killed by Fulani's in Benue and Taraba, are they Igbos

We are talking of the safety of a nation and you are beefing one tribe... Dan iska Kawai!!!

Thinking with your ass hole as usual!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State by nelklyn(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
For once ikpeazu has spoken without mincing words...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) / Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.