Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her (5167 Views)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by queeneve: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
I don't mean to be harsh, BUT THAT IS DUMB ON MY PART, IF YOU PREFER A SKINNY WOMAN GO AFTER A SKINNY WOMAN, dont go after a fat woman and say baby you need to lose weight, WTF!!!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC OF MEN!! WHY GO AFTER SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO?!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WAS FAT WHEN YOU MET HER AND NOW YOU WANT HER TO BE SKINNY? HAVE YOU ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT? DID YOU GET HER FUCKING INPUT ABOUT HER WEIGHT DESIRES? I CANT STAND SELFISH ASS PEOPLE!!!!
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by queeneve: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
GUESSS WHAT, A SIZE TEN IS PLUS SIZE, shocking right?!!! she was fat when you met her!
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by adamse(f): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
@POSTER.where are you?common be a man and defend yourself.if what they said is true,then, just come out anyway.
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
Please go to bed and think about better problems.

This one isn't a problem at all.
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by mbulela: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2010
NLers like to dish advice.
the guy cooked up the story.this was proven few posts after his, yet we are still dishing out advice to a liar over a fictitious story.
come to think of it, size 16 na my spec, so i see nothing to be called a problem even in the cooked up story.
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by yvyy(f): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2010
@ property12 where r u na ,after sieena found out ur lies u disappeared.

some pple come up here blamming their partners wheras they have 99.9% of d reason y d other person is so or behaves so. na wa o. where r u come and show ur letters here property12.
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Too bad, property12 never came back to defend himself!
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2013
The guy don pick race for realooooo!!!
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by chacha3(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
But its a legitimate question
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: But its a legitimate question
What‘s with the ‘but‘?
Which of the questions is legitimate ?
Re: I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
AJJ:
What‘s with the ‘but‘?
Which of the questions is legitimate ?

Question: How to make his wife slim down without she feeling somehow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid’s Son, This Boy Got Swag / Women Are Really Suffering / My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.